who is NOT seeing CONCERT and why ??? (curious...)

gemini1313

Who is NOT going to attend concert at all ?

2 of my friends are refusing to go & will be waiting for tv telecast or dvd.

One of them says its bcuz this album is a sellout...

and the other feels that 350.00 is far too much to pay for stand seats at the back...

to each their own i guess.......but im curious.......everyone on here is HARDCORE FAN ....

so who is NOT going to go and for what reason ?????..........................

Well I am freakin going no matter what. I am still pissed that I didnt even try to go to see Drowned World or Reinvention so I need to make up for my past sins and see everyone of her upcoming shows from now on no matter what. :lol:

Well I am freakin going no matter what. I am still pissed that I didnt even try to go to see Drowned World or Reinvention so I need to make up for my past sins and see everyone of her upcoming shows from now on no matter what. :lol:

why/how did u miss those? they both played ur area im sure..........

It's too much hassle for me. I have to travel no matter what date I chosoe, her tickets are too high for my taste, and Hard Candy is FAR from my fave selection of songs.

No biggie though because I have seen her live 2 times so I'm happy as a fan.

I'm passing because of prices and travel, really. Not in a position to shell out that kind of money this time around, although something tells me the show will be kick-ass.

why/how did u miss those? they both played ur area im sure..........

I dont know. I just didnt even try. Believe me, I have beaten myself up for it. :lol:

I'm passing because of prices and travel, really. Not in a position to shell out that kind of money this time around, although something tells me the show will be kick-ass.

WOW...im SHOCKEd that both you and JOEY are not going. ...........interesting.........

i thought maybe that "admin" was obliged to attend.... :nocomment:

Guest nothingfails0603

1. can't afford it and if I had the money, I'd only go if the seats kick ass, I can't stand being in the far back and having to watch the big screen

2. not coming within six hours of me and right now gas is a bitch in the US

but even then, I can take comfort in the fact that it'll be on TV/DVD eventually

WOW...im SHOCKEd that both you and JOEY are not going. ...........interesting.........

i thought maybe that "admin" was obliged to attend.... :nocomment:

well I'm in the process of buying a house (closing day is the 18th) and I just can't see spending big money on a 2 hour show right now when I might not even get good seats plus I'd have to pay for gas to get there and a hotel to stay in

it's just too much for me right now

well I'm in the process of buying a house (closing day is the 18th) and I just can't see spending big money on a 2 hour show right now when I might not even get good seats plus I'd have to pay for gas to get there and a hotel to stay in

i hear ya ---------- buying a house? good 4 you........right on :thumbsup:

1. not really interested in paying $350-400 on ONE ticket. now is not the right time for this sort of thing. a fall tour is kinda weird.

2. friend may not go due to other obligations. i would have to drive down to Houston for a couple of hours & I'd rather not go the concert alone. if she had a Dallas show, I wouldn't care and I'd go by myself.

3. I'm starting to realize that Hard Candy is kinda lame album. It's not terrible album, but there really isn't anything great either.

4. if the set list that is being rumored turns out to be true, then fuck it. I've seen La Isla, Ray of Light, Hung Up, Music and all those other "new" classics.

5. she is contractually obligated to tour at least 2 (or is it 3?) more times. there will be a next time.

this could all change though. i won't be certain till the week before the show, honestly.

1. can't afford it and if I had the money, I'd only go if the seats kick ass, I can't stand being in the far back and having to watch the big screen

2. not coming within six hours of me and right now gas is a bitch in the US

but even then, I can take comfort in the fact that it'll be on TV/DVD eventually

yup ...that and it'll be plastered all over YOUTUBE from opening nite onwards..........

ps...GAS is a BITCH too in CANADA....... :confused:

I live in Australia

I've never seen Ray of Light, Music or Hung Up live

In fact the most recent Madonna single I've ever seen live was Bye Bye Baby all the way back in 1993.

I've never even seen Like A Prayer, Into The Groove, Papa Don't Preach or Material Girl live

Some people just don't get how lucky they are.

I'm gonna have to wait til next time

That's why I didn't go see the RITour, I had just purchased a house. Apparently, I didn't miss much as I recently saw it on DVD (bootleg).

I'm going to wait until I see clips from the show before I make any final decisions

Luckily, I still have a couple months after the tour starts before she comes to Philly

I will most likely pass...

The ticket prices are too high considering the setlist. If she was doing more songs I liked, I'd be willing to pay. Not this time.

Guest iMisto

I'm a HUGE fan. I request her songs constantly at our local stations... and I talk about her EVERYDAY.

I wont be going though... it's far to expensive for my wallet, and I'm scared of falling from the nose-bleed section. I think it could be a phobia. Anyway, the tour is also NOT stopping in Phx, AZ.. and being that the tour is during the fall, I'll be in session at school, and can't leave the city.

Good luck to her though. :dramatic:

I could have got GC tickets for CArdiff but the logistics of travelling there and there were no places to stay what with hotels making it a 2 night minimum and pushing the prices up, as QB said, ridiculous opening a tour in Cardiff, if shed have opened with a night at Wembley, instant sellout i reckon

I therefore am not going, there is a possibility that i might go General Standing at Wembley, but im not fussed, as i will end up seeing the screes, plus im hopeful of my BIRTHDAY WEEK CELEBRATION THEME PARK HOLIDAY TRIP is taking place that week

Guest Pud Whacker
I live in Australia

I've never seen Ray of Light, Music or Hung Up live

In fact the most recent Madonna single I've ever seen live was Bye Bye Baby all the way back in 1993.

I've never even seen Like A Prayer, Into The Groove, Papa Don't Preach or Material Girl live

Some people just don't get how lucky they are.

I'm gonna have to wait til next time

most people dont realize this.

Guest iMisto

If I lived in Australia... I probably wouldn't be a fan anymore. :lmao: It's amazing she still manages Number 1 hits there... hahaha! I would boycott her ass.

We didnt get BYE BYE BABY as a single :( SO THINK YOURSELF LUCKY :hurt:

In all seriousness, of course i would love to go....im just not

*pays £2000 from stubhub for ticket*

Ive got no tickets yet but have planned to go to opening night mainly because its my birthday weekend.

The hotels are all full, they even laugh at you when you ask (probably why theres tickets left).

me and my friend have decided to hire a huge van and camp in it. Classy!

Its the first time since 1987 I havent bought tix pre-sale or on the first day, for 2 reasons. 1 im not that much into the new album and 2 she has been on tour quite a lot lately, ive seen her SO many times the last few years that its not worth being stuck in a crammed stadium wanting a piss.

If it were an arena tour id have tickets by now.

I'm not going which is a shame because I had great seats for both the ReInvention and Confessions Tours. However at this point, I just finished college in May, I'm trying to find a decent job, and there is no way I can justify spending that money at this moment. Ofcourse I'm bummed out, but to be honest, I was way more excited for the ReInvention and Confessions Tours anway.