Tour info involving BRITNEY

Andra

From MadonnaTribe News

British paper the SUN reported this morning that singer Britney Spears has been asked to shoot a video for Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour.

MadonnaTribe News can now confirm this and exclusively give you more info on the subject, for the very first time online.

EXCLUSIVE

Singer Britney Spears has indeed been asked to shoot a video for Madonna's new tour and it's not going to be a video interlude, but a video used while Madonna is singing on stage.

The video is for the exciting new live version of Human Nature, that as previously revealed by MadonnaTribe it's the third song on the Sticky & Sweet tour setlist.

The video will be directed by the one and only Steven Klein, that as previously reported here, will take care of two brand videos for the show, one for an oldie (this one) and one for a new track off Hard Candy.

The original idea behind Human Nature 2008 was to give out an updated version of the song by showing the artists, mainly troubled young hollywood stars, that are being treated as "bitches" by the world press and media, in a similar way they did with Madonna back in 1992 when she the main target of such media attentions.

But Britney is now the main star of the screen video, and while musically Human Nature 2008 originally contained spoken samples of Gimme More, now the concept has been expanded even more with samples of the track, making it longer and cooler and it can easily be described as a sort Human Nature/Gimme More mash up!

Stay Tuned for More exciting and Exclusive tour news from MadonnaTribe News!

MadonnaTribe has reportedly CONFIRMED that Britney will be in one of the tour videos - for HUMAN NATURE. They also describe it as a "Gimme More/Human Nature" mash-up.

If Brit ends up performing with Madonna in L.A., I guarantee that Dodger's Stadium will sell out fast.

================================================================================

===

I thought this is such HORRIBLE and devastating news it deserves it's own thread. Discuss :|

"Human Nature" is one of my favorite Madonna songs, ever. The idea of a "mash up" involving Britney (and her silly gimme…gimme…more ditty) is tragic and treasonous IMO.

Guest Danny86
"Human Nature" is one of my favorite Madonna songs, ever. The idea of a "mash up" involving Britney (and her silly gimme…gimme…more ditty) is tragic and treasonous IMO.

According to Madonna Tribe, the mashup is not happening, as for now it's just "Human Nature" with the line "It's Britney bitch" mixed in.

MADONNA wants to reunite ex lovers BRITNEY SPEARS and JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE on stage during her world tour.

The Queen Of Pop has turned Madgemaker and wants them to join forces as the grand finale of her Sticky & Sweet jaunt.

Britney has already filmed a sexy cameo for Madge’s tour, to be beamed on to a giant screen as a stage backdrop.

Filmed in a lift, one scene shows a toned Brit looking hot and sweaty in a clinging white vest.

Madge has also asked the Toxic star to make a surprise appearance in person at some shows.

And she is desperate to get JT on stage too.

Justin was heavily involved in the recording of Madge album Hard Candy and she wants him to perform one of their duets from the CD.

Madge’s dream is to shock the world with JT and Britney — whose four-year relationship ended in 2002 — appearing on the same stage at her final US date in Miami in November.

A source revealed: “Madonna is always trying to raise the bar and Britney and Timberlake on the same stage would be perfect.

“They have both been asked but I think both are a bit reluctant. Britney would find it all a bit emotional and JT might not fancy it.

“More likely is that they both appear on different dates.

“But if anyone can make this happen it’s Madonna.”

How terrifying...

MADONNA wants to reunite ex lovers BRITNEY SPEARS and JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE on stage during her world tour.

The Queen Of Pop has turned Madgemaker and wants them to join forces as the grand finale of her Sticky & Sweet jaunt.

Britney has already filmed a sexy cameo for Madge’s tour, to be beamed on to a giant screen as a stage backdrop.

Filmed in a lift, one scene shows a toned Brit looking hot and sweaty in a clinging white vest.

Madge has also asked the Toxic star to make a surprise appearance in person at some shows.

Justin was heavily involved in the recording of Madge album Hard Candy and she wants him to perform one of their duets from the CD.

Madge’s dream is to shock the world with JT and Britney — whose four-year relationship ended in 2002 — appearing on the same stage at her final US date in Miami in November.

A source revealed: “Madonna is always trying to raise the bar and Britney and Timberlake on the same stage would be perfect.

“They have both been asked but I think both are a bit reluctant. Britney would find it all a bit emotional and JT might not fancy it.

How terrifying...

Indeed.

More terrifying is that they think this is RAISING THE BAR. I hope its not true....it would be uber tacky if it did happen.

How terrifying...

Where is this from? When posting articles please include the source/link, thanks.

who actually gives a flying fuck if that skinny girl and that bloated redneck stripper are reunited on stage. Fucking hell Madonna should perform a classic instead of using this pair of inbreds for attention. Actually this is The Sun so its probably total bollocks.

It must really be hard for her to act crazy in an elevator!

Method acting anyone?

Madonna is a fucking bitch....she is blatantly taking the piss out of the fact that Shitney is mentally retarded :lmao: the kabbalah hasn't done shit for her

Madonna is a fucking bitch....she is blatantly taking the piss out of the fact that Shitney is mentally retarded :lmao: the kabbalah hasn't done shit for her

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

There's way too much Britney on this tour tho, I don't like that.

who the fuck is this show supposed to be about! the lazy bitch lol ,britney justin ,fake guitar playing the show nearly over by the time she done her rehearsed to death hung up routine and give it 2 me in nhs glasses

Guest thehiltonsuite

I LOVE that she's using Britney for the tour! I think it'll be great. I would love to hear the mash-up with Gimme More.