Andra

it's called reinterpreting the song

The Chorus will work for being Britney related though:

And Im not sorry [im not sorry]

Its human nature [its human nature]

And Im not sorry [im not sorry]

Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me [its human nature]

Guest Loyola

I think it sounds interesting. Give Madonna credit for trying to do something different. We all know she puts on one hell of a show. This should be good. Besides I like Britney.

^ Well thats the first positive thing youve said about M.......Since your one of the few Kylie Loons on here....Congrats!

Guest Pud Whacker

Spears to join Madonna on tour?, :lol: - they just wont quit

Madonna has reportedly asked Britney Spears to join her on tour, in a bid to help the troubled star resurrect her singing career.The Material Girl hitmaker is set to meet with Spears in New York on Sunday to record a video, which will be broadcast on big screens during her upcoming Sticky and Sweet tour, due to kick off on August 23rd.

And according to reports, the 49-year-old has even invited the Toxic star to join her onstage at some of her world tour dates.

A source tells British newspaper The Sun, "They are recording a video together on Sunday that will provide the backdrop for part of Madonna's show."

"And they are talking about Britney taking the stage on a few of the dates too."

"It's hoped that Madonna can help Britney get back to her old self."

The singers previously stunned fans at the 2003 MTV Music Awards when they shared a passionate kiss onstage.

http://www.9wsyr.com/entertainment/story.a...904&rss=118

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

When i first read this i MEGA MANSONED, but i think the concept sounds REALLY cool and they could have some fun with it. Not sure how reliable The Sun is though.

This sounds FANTASTIC! Y'all are the biggest bunch of whinners I've ever seen in my life! I didn't think Madonna fans were like that, because I've never been on her message boards before. Just pathetic. I just figured Madonna fans were up for ANYTHING, because that's how I've always been with her.

British paper the SUN reported this morning that singer Britney Spears has been asked to shoot a video for Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour.

MadonnaTribe News can now confirm this and exclusively give you more info on the subject, for the very first time online.

Click on the link below to find out more.

Click to read the rest of the post

Singer Britney Spears has indeed been asked to shoot a video for Madonna's new tour and it's not going to be a video interlude, but a video used while Madonna is singing on stage.

The video is for the exciting new live version of Human Nature, that as previously revealed by MadonnaTribe it's the third song on the Sticky & Sweet tour setlist.

The video will be directed by the one and only Steven Klein, that as previously reported here, will take care of two brand videos for the show, one for an oldie (this one) and one for a new track off Hard Candy.

The original idea behind Human Nature 2008 was to give out an updated version of the song by showing the artists, mainly troubled young Hollywood stars, that are being treated as "bitches" by the world press and media, in a similar way they did with Madonna back in 1992 when she the main target of such media attentions.

But Britney is now the main star of the screen video, and while musically Human Nature 2008 originally contained spoken samples of Gimme More, now the concept has been expanded even more with samples of the track, making it longer and cooler and it can easily be described as a sort Human Nature/Gimme More mash up!

most Madonna fans are as open minded as their idol....unfortunately this forum has a dispproportionate number of jaded fans! Bring on Britney I think it will be great promotion for the tour and if she pulls it off could be another great moment in pop history

Stay Tuned for More exciting and Exclusive tour news from MadonnaTribe News!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

they CANT be serious! i mean it LOL

Well Madonna can still film a slot for Britters to be in but then change her mind. After all wasn't a definite work in progress for CT to have film clips of Madonna fans reciting their confessions during intervals between songs whilst Madonna was backstage changing costumes. I think they filmed them but ended up using them as narratives for the Live To Tell intro with just the dancers miming them.

Guest Pud Whacker
You do know this has been confirmed and it's true, right? we already have a thread

oh my god, youve got to be kidding. whoa.

---

can a mod merge this shyt then?

oh my god, youve got to be kidding. whoa.

---

can a mod merge this shyt then?

FUCK THAT........most likely a backdrop video like the missy elliot INTO THE GROOVE?

so that means that shes gonna add MATM to the setlist.... that makes me vomit in my mouth.

Guest Danny86
FUCK THAT........most likely a backdrop video like the missy elliot INTO THE GROOVE?

so that means that shes gonna add MATM to the setlist.... that makes me vomit in my mouth.

It's not "MATM", that song was Britney featuring Madonna, that would fit a Britney show with Madonna on video behind her but not the other way!

In the tour forum it's already discussed which song it actually is. ;)

Guest Danny86
What is with all the HN hate? :manson:

I don't know. :( It's a fantastic song, and I always assumed it was a fan favourite (especially among Bedtime Stories songs).

Guest Pud Whacker

i found it in the tour section - here it is gemini:

SPOILER ALERT:

MadonnaTribe has reportedly CONFIRMED that Britney will be in one of the tour videos - for HUMAN NATURE. They also describe it as a "Gimme More/Human Nature" mash-up.

If Brit ends up performing with Madonna in L.A., I guarantee that Dodger's Stadium will sell out fast.

Guest Pud Whacker
What is with all the HN hate? :manson:

you know how these fans are - they like it 3 months to 2 years after the fact - you know? human nature is one of those madonna songs that non fans love. when i first heard about it, i was like, ew, really? because i was thinking of the dwt version, which i love but it was the first thing that popped into my head. madonna makes all her songs fantastic on tour. you must love me is another trippy choice but im excited to see how she does it. :thumbsup:

Guest Not4Pussies

how is it desperate?

britney's career isn't hot right now.

it would be the other way around.

this could be interesting.

im excited

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

There's nothing desperate, in fact, for Britney, it could be some nice promo.

hiring a producer is one thing

forcing britney's crisis into her show is pathetic

and well...she already worked with her

and she was even more desperate then so whats your point?