THE WEMBLEY AND CARDIFF STADIUM GIGS

DIRTY PIG

Well I'm FURIOUS - came back from holiday to find a global email from the 'star seller, with 100% positive feedback' on ebay, telling me to contact paypal for a refund for the GC ticket I bought from her in May. Paypal won't refund the money due to the 45 day rule. I'm not that bothered about the money as I'll no doubt get it back via my VISA (if I can be arsed writing to them) but I now don't have a ticket for the show.

All this aside, there's something not quite right with her strategy if her two UK dates have failed to sell out and MAJOR LOONS like me and :drlecter: don't have tickets.

Well I'm FURIOUS - came back from holiday to find a global email from the 'star seller, with 100% positive feedback' on ebay, telling me to contact paypal for a refund for the GC ticket I bought from her in May. Paypal won't refund the money due to the 45 day rule. I'm not that bothered about the money as I'll no doubt get it back via my VISA (if I can be arsed writing to them) but I now don't have a ticket for the show.

All this aside, there's something not quite right with her strategy if her two UK dates have failed to sell out and MAJOR LOONS like me and :drlecter: don't have tickets.

have u managed to get a ticket?

my bf has 2 spare 'Hot tickets' for wembley

pm if interested even if u want 1

I'm in much the same situation having been totally fucked over by Viagogo. CUNTS. Whilst prepared to pay a comparatively extortionate amount of money I'm now channeling my inner Donna Summer and saying "enough is enough" and £400 is just too much for an £85 ticket. I may have to hide my credit card just in case (thank god my debit card's gone missing). I'm also slightly incredulous that M (or, more to the point, Livenation) have given Viagogo an official allocation of tickets to sell at truly exorbitant prices. I really do want to go but the situation has been soured by my shite experience with Viagogo that I'm now close giving up on the whole thing and resigned to the fact that I shan't be going :rant:

I just went via ticketmaster. Not prepared to be ripped off by an official outlet. Viagogo were a total ripoff.

The old tart can go bankrupt rather than me losing some cash.

Unfortunately, Ticketmaster didn't have any GC tickets and the only other person I know going will be in the GC. I can almost forgive being ripped off by a greedy con artist or scalper but an advertised "official partner"? Not so much.

I'd go on my own but I went to a Prince concert on my own years ago and felt like such a self-conscious, sad, friendless, fuck, dancing and singing on my own that I can't bear to do it again (especially in some godforsaken seat the length of a whole football pitch away from the stage).

Unfortunately, Ticketmaster didn't have any GC tickets and the only other person I know going will be in the GC. I can almost forgive being ripped off by a greedy con artist or scalper but an advertised "official partner"? Not so much.

I'd go on my own but I went to a Prince concert on my own years ago and felt like such a self-conscious, sad, friendless, fuck, dancing and singing on my own that I can't bear to do it again (especially in some godforsaken seat the length of a whole football pitch away from the stage).

Go on your own! I saw CT twice and the second time I was by myself. It was still fun and Wembley will be so packed with up-for-it people that you won't feel as self conscious as you think. It didn't bother me at all. Most people going to see this will be pretty like minded, I wouldn't worry about it.

As of today - there were still £110 and £65 tickets available yesterday.

I just tried ticketmaster for a friend who is desperate to go, nothing is coming up not even a single seat.

Oh and I love how AlKylieda have been in MELTDOWN on other boards about the attendance for the Cardiff show

but shut the fuck right up about the MASSIVE attendances for the Nice, Berlin and Zurich shows.

I just tried ticketmaster for a friend who is desperate to go, nothing is coming up not even a single seat.

Oh and I love how AlKylieda have been in MELTDOWN on other boards about the attendance for the Cardiff show

but shut the fuck right up about the MASSIVE attendances for Nice, Berlin and Zurich.

i dont get this bullshit

the cardiff show was absolutley packed out

if not a sell out, 98% sell out

where are they getting this info from??

when do the Box office scores come out?

where are they getting this info from??

when do the Box office scores come out?

If it follows the same timeline of TCT, we should start seeing the first Boxscores sometime next week. I hope they come sooner though.

I'm in much the same situation having been totally fucked over by Viagogo. CUNTS. Whilst prepared to pay a comparatively extortionate amount of money I'm now channeling my inner Donna Summer and saying "enough is enough" and £400 is just too much for an £85 ticket. I may have to hide my credit card just in case (thank god my debit card's gone missing). I'm also slightly incredulous that M (or, more to the point, Livenation) have given Viagogo an official allocation of tickets to sell at truly exorbitant prices. I really do want to go but the situation has been soured by my shite experience with Viagogo that I'm now close giving up on the whole thing and resigned to the fact that I shan't be going :rant:

To be honest with you, I can't say I'm that bothered - if she's going to tour every two years and churn out the same 'olides but goldies' whilst ignoring other classics, then I can give the odd one a miss.

but shut the fuck right up about the MASSIVE attendances for the Nice, Berlin and Zurich shows.

Well to be honest the Cardiff show was a well deserved slap in the face - I'm now not seeing this tour and I could have got GC for Cardiff but I wasn't putting myself out for her.

Well to be honest the Cardiff show was a well deserved slap in the face - I'm now not seeing this tour and I could have got GC for Cardiff but I wasn't putting myself out for her.

It maybe worth checking a Ticketmaster a few days before the show. I have a feeling

Seatwave, Get Me In and Viagogo will dump tickets back on TM that they cant sell.

Apparently seats came on TM a few days before the Cardiff show.

I got Block A, Row B for RIT in Manchester two days before the show having only managed Block D for Earls Court when they went on sale!

I'm currently highest bidder for a GC on ebay but I've now got the chance to go to Spain next week so I'm swithering over whether to cancel my arrangments in London. :dramatic:

I got Block A, Row B for RIT in Manchester two days before the show having only managed Block D for Earls Court when they went on sale!

I'm currently highest bidder for a GC on ebay but I've now got the chance to go to Spain next week so I'm swithering over whether to cancel my arrangments in London. :dramatic:

I'd go to Spain to get away from the awful weather we are having.

So...I had an ongoing issue with Viagogo over a GC ticket and was resigned to the fact I wasn't going.

On Wednesday I spoke to their customer service department again and (like one of those cunty complainers) asked for their head office number, they refused to give it and almost gloated that I wouldn't find it on the internet blah blah blah.

The pink mist descended and I came over all crazy Madonna faggot, found the full name of Viagogo's CEO, wrote an angry e-mail and addressed it to around fifteen different versions of what I thought could be his e-mail address, hoping one would get through. And it did! Yesterday the Chief Operating Officer called me and today I have a GC ticket in my hand (and they waived the service fees as a goodwill gesture meaning it's cheaper than my initial transaction that caused all the problems) :thumbsup::clap: