Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

If that set list is true I'm in heaven and for the first time I really excided about this tour. Somehow I believe this set list, but it is very soon, so there might be changes.

Am I right when I think Voices, WTG, RM and 4M are just videos on screen?

Guest bedtimestorynyc

i love love the setlist, but disappointed that two fav songs from hard candy were not included.....incidentally the ONLY two missing Voices and Incredible :(

.... and to all doubters of this setlist.... i don't see how it WOULDN'T be authentic.

i love love the setlist, but disappointed that two fav songs from hard candy were not included.....incidentally the ONLY two missing Voices and Incredible :(

.... and to all doubters of this setlist.... i don't see how it WOULDN'T be authentic.

Voices is there.

Guest rocketman
it would be an interesting opening although I dont think she can pull off this song live..

opening song is usually lipped

id love it as the opener

HOT

See...my prayers came true...haha......

I'd really be happy if this list was true.........it really IS perfect.

It's the best of old and new.....whoever came up with it....should be kissed(preferrablywith tongue)

XXX

K.

OMG that setlist is amazing I love the cloud they drew next to Rescue me and rain omg omg omg and devil :dramatic:

That cloud is surely Madonna's art work...i'm surprised she didn't draw some little love hearts as well :lol:

This setlist looks totally cool. My only hope is that all the old good songs aren't completely "electroni-cized" like in Confessions. Would be cool hearing her with her "new" voice trying to belt out Borderline and/or Open Your Heart!

was express yourself on both BAT and RIT lipped?

no.

for RIT it was live for every show.

she lipped most it for BAT because the dancing was harder

The Immaculate:

anyway I've been told supposedly the dancers already rehearsed with a boxing instructor, that's interesting

and

About why Donna DeLory is not doing this tour:

Donna simply wasn't asked to join the tour - that's simply it

:boxing:

Another rumoured setlist from "fairuza":

take as you will, but I thought id post this just in case it turns out to be true, i wanted madonna tribe to get the exclusive.

My brothers dance teacher in NY knows the reharsal house of where one of the musicians is working on madonnas tour. Apparently he is not that much of a fan but revealed some songs that he is workign on (which menas possibly changing the musical style ) for the sticky and sweet tour.

I dont know what to beelive but here is what I have been told...

very interesting and quite cool if it turns out to be real....

the hard candy workings..

candy shop

4minutes

shes not me

voices

give it to me

guitar workings..

hung up

devil wouldnt recognise you

incredible

miles away

im so stupid

reworkings...

hollywood

push

get together

dont tell me

music

to have and not to hold

beautiful stranger

bye bye baby

drowned world

^

AWFUL setlist if there's any truth to it.