Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

The acclaim may have been mostly USA, but, nonetheless, worldwide, too. :)

I liked the beginning of LS alright in TCT- it had the elements of the original (not just the sparkling music- talking about that "dun-dun-dun-dun-dun"- hope people know what I'm referring to haha)- but once the second verse hit, that was lost (at least from what I could hear).

Im throwing this out there just cause

But.....

Wouldnt "Inside Of Me" be a great song to perform on this tour????? The lyrics, the smooth silky vocals, and R&B-ish vibe. Would work wonders for her downtempo section.

Guest boytoyville
Im throwing this out there just cause

But.....

Wouldnt "Inside Of Me" be a great song to perform on this tour????? The lyrics, the smooth silky vocals, and R&B-ish vibe. Would work wonders for her downtempo section.

I think a lot of material from the Bedtime Stories album would be great for this tour.

I think a lot of material from the Bedtime Stories album would be great for this tour.

Definitely! Inside of Me, Love Tried to welcome Me, Sanctuary are all great tracks.

Although she will probably do 'Don't Stop' instead, just to spite us :dramatic:

My thoughts exactly. That album never got a proper hearing on tour. :confused:

I thought the overall opinion was that HC was a much better album than we were expecting? I was surprised at how many good songs there were on it. I think 4 minutes set the wrong tone for album though. It really is a bloated piece of Timbaland production and seems out of place with the rest of the album. Also the 4 minutes video was a let down. A weak first video really puts the promotion off to a bad start so the album has suffered for that.

But touring is where the money is so that is why they are more frequent and casual fans know you will get a good show with her. The whole media world has changed dramatically and M is keeping up with it.

As Madonna fans, we have the luxury of a vast back catalogue of hits to choose from unlike a lot of fans as well as being able to see the concert almost as soon as she starts.

It's getting to the point where we have to censor our own internet behaviour so we don't get saturation from information overload

BULL. That video helped the song major. Its a great video.

It started to go off with GI2M video, which is crap.

My thoughts exactly. That album never got a proper hearing on tour. :confused:
She gave it life on DWT. BS doesn't have a lot of uptempo material to be added to a set list.

Guest waiting
BULL. That video helped the song major. Its a great video.

It started to go off with GI2M video, which is crap.

The video sucked.

Guest Danny86

I don't think the Bedtime Stories sound has any relation with the Hard Candy one. "Don't Stop" is the only thing that's remotely related to something like "Dance 2Night" and maybe "Take A Bow" is just as dramatic as "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You", but the rest of BS is just mellow R&B. Madonna's more into dance music now and it seems she prefers an Evita ballad over the BS/STR stuff... :confused:

I love the GI2M video - I think it is the best thing she has done for years. I can watch it over and over. She looks great, the production is really great. Visually engaging. The song is getting huge amounts of airplay in the UK although it will only get to about No. 6 in the charts as there are lots of strong tracks at the moment.

Going back on topic, I think GI2M will be an excellent song to end with if they do a good long version. Keep It Together was an odd choice to end with as it was only a minor release but that is a classic performance on the BAT.

I hope it has a strong theme. The Big Weekend performance was fun but not a really strong one. I think a lot of people will finally appreciate this song once they see it live and the crowd are bouncing along.

News is just in that a great choreographer that hasn't work with Madonna in previous tours is giving his unique touch to some of the numbers of the upcoming Sticky & Sweet Tour.

His name is Jamal Sims and he's the main choreographer behind successful music movies such as Step Up and Step Up 2. He also worked on the Spice Girls tour and on the films Get Smart (2008), Hairspray (2007) and the upcoming Hannah Montana The Movie due out in 2009.

He will be assisted by Dondraico Johnson, that has been seen in the film Step Up 2.

Source: Madonna Tribe

News is just in that a great choreographer that hasn't work with Madonna in previous tours is giving his unique touch to some of the numbers of the upcoming Sticky & Sweet Tour.

His name is Jamal Sims and he's the main choreographer behind successful music movies such as Step Up and Step Up 2. He also worked on the Spice Girls tour and on the films Get Smart (2008), Hairspray (2007) and the upcoming Hannah Montana The Movie due out in 2009.

He will be assisted by Dondraico Johnson, that has been seen in the film Step Up 2.

Source: Madonna Tribe

Hannah Montana!!! :D

Guest boytoyville

Somebody probably already posted this but apparently according to MTV Asia Madonna is taking the tour to Japan & Austrails.

http://www.mtvasia.com/News/200807/01016160.html

Madonna Hits The Million Mark

There has been much hype over Lil Wayne breaking the million album record. Last week, Madonna also broke the million mark in her own way.

The Queen of Pop has sold over a million tickets of her Sticky And Sweet Tour, with many tour stops already selling out. As a result, she is likely to include more locations as well as extend the tour to 2009.

The tour will take her from America to Europe as well as Japan and Australia.

The Queen of Pop has sold over a million tickets of her Sticky And Sweet Tour, with many tour stops already selling out. As a result, she is likely to include more locations as well as extend the tour to 2009.

The tour will take her from America to Europe as well as Japan and Australia.

Hmmm...this is the second Asian news source to report this. I wish it were true, but I still doubt it.

@ Madonnatribe

Vogue with samples of "4 Minutes" and "Promiscuous Girl" by Nelly Furtado.

i refuse to belive in such a thing! :manson:

Guest D'Deridex
@ Madonnatribe

Vogue with samples of "4 Minutes" and "Promiscuous Girl" by Nelly Furtado.

Ew, leave Vogue alone it doesn't need a mashup. But by all means cut up 4 Minutes all ya want.

More awful rumours from Tribe:

LAP is indeed going to replace a song, unfortunately, but not one of the classics. It will be a dance version, sort of like the Madhouse cover, but better of course (it will be done like Music Fedde Le Grand, on the base of another song). And of course the lovely Nicky Richard will sing the Niki Harris bit.

:megamanson: