Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

MadonnaTribe:

"Apparently there won't be a video intro like in the previous tour, and that they may do that Candy letter at the beginning as well. I've asked my sources and I've been told that "as of now" Candy shop and the tour intro is just like the promo tour. I'm sure we will have a different costume."

:|

"Apparently there won't be a video intro like in the previous tour, and that they may do that Candy letter at the beginning as well. I've asked my sources and I've been told that "as of now" Candy shop and the tour intro is just like the promo tour. I'm sure we will have a different costume."

:lmao::manson: Why doesn't this surprise me anymore?

Can't wait for the Champagne bottle/kissing dancer act..... :manson::manson:

madonna.jpg

If the tour is geared for stadiums the the visuals from video screens might not work as well as in a smaller arena. I think she is probably conscious of not repeating herself too much. RIT and CT both opened with stunning and creepy video intros. It's time for a break from that. But I'm not sure C-A-N-D-Y S-H-O-P is a better alternative.

Guest Danny86
I think she is probably conscious of not repeating herself too much. RIT and CT both opened with stunning and creepy video intros. It's time for a break from that.

I agree, and HC doesn't have any track that would work with both a video and a live performance as "Future Lovers".

On the other hand, she filmed 4 videos for this tour, I think that's easily the most ever. For DWT & RIT we had "Paradise" & "Bedtime Story" only. For CT she did film "Future Lovers" but the remix video of "Sorry" had no new footage of Madonna. She reportedly scrapped the "How High" video instead of that one though... :(

I agree, and HC doesn't have any track that would work with both a video and a live performance as "Future Lovers".

Heartbeat.

On the other hand, she filmed 4 videos for this tour
?

4?? i thought there were only 2!

Guest Danny86
Heartbeat.

4?? i thought there were only 2!

"Heartbeat" is kinda weak and it doesn't have a spoken intro like "Future Lovers", so I'm not sure how it could be divided into a video and a live performance.

She filmed one for "Human Nature", one for an Erotica song, one for an American Life song and for a HC song which I guess is "Beat Goes On". "HN" & the HC track are the Steven Klein ones, according to MTribe.

Guest SuperPop
MadonnaTribe:

:manson: that will easily be her worst opening ever....

Guest SuperPop
Heartbeat.

I also agree that Heartbeat would be the best choice from HC for the opening song...

If the tour is geared for stadiums the the visuals from video screens might not work as well as in a smaller arena. I think she is probably conscious of not repeating herself too much. RIT and CT both opened with stunning and creepy video intros. It's time for a break from that. But I'm not sure C-A-N-D-Y S-H-O-P is a better alternative.

"conscious of not repeating herself'??? are u fucking for real......

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

think about that when the screen image comes on at the end,,,,think about that when La Isla Bonita comes on,,think about that when Music comes on,think about that when ray of light comes on..think about that when hung up comes on and most importantly think about it when the generic "thank you good night" recording is played at the end...."conscious of not repeating herself"

"conscious of not repeating herself'??? are u fucking for real......

think about that when the screen image comes on at the end,,,,think about that when La Isla Bonita comes on,,think about that when Music comes on,think about that when ray of light comes on..think about that when hung up comes on and most importantly think about it when the generic "thank you good night" recording is played at the end...."conscious of not repeating herself"

:electropop:

Did you read my post? I was referring to the intro not the set list. Calm down and think more carefully before posting.

I like the idea of not opening with a video screen as it makes it more like her old stadium shows. I though the girlie show opening was cool as fuck.

True, QB- the BAT performance wasn't very different from the 89 VMAs (sans the addition of the male dancers), so maybe the S&S tour entrance for CS will be grander.

Yeah, the video intro has gotten old. it worked really well when it was used, but it's time for something new. just not that stupid ass CANDY display shit.

MadonnaTribe:

Why O Why. :thumbsdown:

jonski, have you surveyed the UK about OYH personally? :)

Obviously initial chart peaks don't indicate how a track goes on- i.e. in the USA, "Holiday" and "Borderline" consistently are among her most-played tracks per week- and they peaked at No. 16 and 10, respectively.

Would be cool if the Erotica single on tour was "Bad Girl" or somethin' like that.

Don't be an arse. I've lived here all my life and I know from radio shows, tv shows etc that songs like Music, Ray of Light, Like A Prayer, Into The Groove, Holiday etc are consistently the top references. Open Your Heart just does not come up. Papa Don't Preach and Live To Tell tend to referenced more from the True Blue.

Big deal that Borderline and Holiday are played on bloody US radio. Open Your Heart peaked at No.4 and doesn't get played often on UK radio so much.

Guest Danny86

I guess the updated setlist from Madonna Tribe can be posted here too:

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Human Nature

Vogue

Video Interlude

Into The Groove

Heartbeat

Borderline

She's Not Me

Music

Video Interlude

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

Spanish Lesson

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita

You Must Love Me

Video Interlude

4 Minutes

Impressive Instant

Ray Of Light

Hung Up

Give It 2 Me

I guess the updated setlist from Madonna Tribe can be posted here too:

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Human Nature

Vogue

Video Interlude

Into The Groove

Heartbeat

Borderline

She's Not Me

Music

Video Interlude

Spanish Lesson

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita

You Must Love Me

Video Interlude

4 Minutes

Impressive Instant

Ray Of Light

Hung Up

Give It 2 Me

:thumbsup:

She'll never do a concert chock full of her great oldies...it's never gonna happen.

really?

RIT...

holiday

burning up

material girl

crazy for you

into the groove

papa dont preach

like a prayer

express yourself

vogue

Until now, my only problem is with the third act..because Spanish Lesson is a waste of a time and I'm a bit tire of La Isla Bonita... The others part of the show have good songs and can't wait to see it ....

Guest Madlover033003

this is a pretty disappointing setlist :confused:

no video intro? WHAT? thats what sets the initial tone of the show. what, shes just gonna pop out and start singing? :S

MadonnaTribe:

thats not news

i think we all knew this from day 1

ofcourse candyshop was going to be performed, but it doesnt really work anywhere else in the setlist

it works great as an opener

but what ever happened to Heartbeat opening the show???

Can't wait for the Champagne bottle/kissing dancer act..... :manson::manson:

I cant wait to hear her scream "my sugar is raw"! That GOD AWFUL rock version of HU and her TERRIBLE vocals on GI2M.

This tour has all the makings of a MESS.

this is a pretty disappointing setlist :confused:

no video intro? WHAT? thats what sets the initial tone of the show. what, shes just gonna pop out and start singing? :S

She's doing the same thing the way all her other tours (excluding RIT) were, have a long opening till the begining of the 1st song starts

THAt is FUCKING LAUGHABLE

Im glad im not paying to see such ROT, if im being honest, and im sure a stadium filled with many casual fans will feel the same way

Its like she wants to cut her nose off to spite her face, not do OLDIES as she doesnt want to be a nostalgia act, understandable, but its what people want, and frankly, at her prices, people want SING ALONG CLASSICS

THAt is FUCKING LAUGHABLE

Im glad im not paying to see such ROT, if im being honest, and im sure a stadium filled with many casual fans will feel the same way

Its like she wants to cut her nose off to spite her face, not do OLDIES as she doesnt want to be a nostalgia act, understandable, but its what people want, and frankly, at her prices, people want SING ALONG CLASSICS

Seriously has she forgotten what playing a stadium is about? People are going to be bored SHITLESS. Doesn't she realise

her live shows are legendary and are what sets her apart from others?

I hope she has plans to skip both the US and UK on her next tour and go staight to the Far East and Australia cos

people are not going to be bothered to go to the next one of her "I am up my own arse" egotistical shows. Who the fuck is advising

her on her set list? Glad I aint going to multiple shows I. Just shows how detactched from reality she has become. She couldn't give

a toss what her fans want to hear especially when they are paying TOP DOLLAR.

FLOP TOUR.

Update from M Tribe.

Since our previous exclusive report about the Human Nature/Gimme More mash up to be performed during the Sticky & Sweet tour a few things have changed.

The song, which is the third one in the set list, will still feature Britney on screens but has gone back to a more classic version of Madonna's Human Nature with just a few insert of Britney saying "It's Britney Bitch" along the way.

As you may remember we also reported that there are going to be more surprises in the set list. One more HUGE hit of Madonna's career is back and it's a fan favourite too. Vogue from the 1990 album "I'm Breathless" is indeed the fourth song in the show, coming after Human Nature and closes the first set of the show. Vogue is to be performed with a remarkable new arrangement containing samples and elements from 4 Minutes and Nelly Furtado's Promiscuous. The people who apparently heard it say it's a great version.

We also previously reported that the First Album song Bordeline was part of the set. We can now add it comes in the second segment, after Heartbeat while Spanish Lesson now comes before Miles Away and not after.

To summarize it a bit here's a look at how things looks like right now!

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Human Nature

Vogue

Video Interlude

Into The Groove

Heartbeat

Borderline

She's Not Me

Music

Video Interlude

Spanish Lesson

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita

You Must Love Me

Video Interlude

4 Minutes

Impressive Instant

Ray Of Light

Hung Up

Give It 2 Me

Source: MadonnaTribe

i dont understand why people are so up in arms over the setlist, if it's even correct. when she did the dwt all the fans raved about the setlist and there werent too many hits in it.