Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

Guest Danny86
I re-read my post, and I think I need to clarify what I meant to say. :-)

When I say "not the remix version," I mean not the "Te amo" remixes from the promo vinyl. The movie version is awesome (much better than the showy/circus-y version of the original movie). However, I do like how the musical version has the breakdown with just the bass and drums right before the build up.

:)

Now I understand what remix you meant (and yes I agree those are bad), but what movie/musical versions are you talking about? You mean the one on the CD is "showy/circus-y" and the musical version without Madonna is better?

Virgin tour??

Hmm, yeah certainly better, though WTG to me was her best though it still contained some very off moments. Its quite simply really, the easiest way to deduce if I like a performance is to see the amount of theatrics involved. More theatrics=worse performance. I do make exceptions, EY for BAT being an example. :dramatic: Dont really like the dance TIC version of LAP, thats why I dont like the live performance ot it...

Hmm, yeah certainly better, though WTG to me was her best though it still contained some very off moments. Its quite simply really, the easiest way to deduce if I like a performance is to see the amount of theatrics involved. More theatrics=worse performance. I do make exceptions, EY for BAT being an example. :dramatic: Dont really like the dance TIC version of LAP, thats why I dont like the live performance ot it...

Ok....you rock right now then. :thumbsup: VT and WTG are the deal! Now don't say anything else the rest of the day and ruin it!!! :demonic:

j/k

Madonna's "Buenos Aires" (Album/Movie Version) is the best, above all.

I am not too fond of the showy/circus-y instrumentation in this part of the original broadway version:

http://download.yousendit.com/E0C7B63C3A3EA9D8

I really love this breakdown and would like something similar in Madonna's show:

http://download.yousendit.com/1129BC827093D092

As you can probably tell, I am terrible at describing music. haha

:)

DM

Sticky & Sweet Tour rehearsals.

Rehearsals for the Sticky & Sweet tour are taking place on a soundstage in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

The band are working on music from 10 - 2 every day, before Madonna arrives at 3 pm.

Thanks to our collaborator and insider JPASC24.

The final setlist isn't even ready as far as i've heard.

Anyway, this is what someone says on fanzine

"An ALMOST final setlist will be ready in the next 2 weeks, rehearsals have barely begun in NY, and I am told M has been in a not very personable mood, just come to work, and go, not social with anyone, appears to be having some personal problems...?

But Open your heart is still in, as is Vogue. "

The final setlist isn't even ready as far as i've heard.

Anyway, this is what someone says on fanzine

"An ALMOST final setlist will be ready in the next 2 weeks, rehearsals have barely begun in NY, and I am told M has been in a not very personable mood, just come to work, and go, not social with anyone, appears to be having some personal problems...?

But Open your heart is still in, as is Vogue. "

HOT MESS TOUR WARNING ALERT :megamanson:

HOT MESS TOUR WARNING ALERT :megamanson:

M has been in a not very personable mood, just come to work, and go, not social with anyone, appears to be having some personal problems.. Like This?!?

Hell Hath No Fury!

M has been in a not very personable mood, just come to work, and go, not social with anyone, appears to be having some personal problems.. Like This?!?

Hell Hath No Fury!

LOL thats classic :inlove:

"she is gonna rope jumping in a song (which I can't name and that it's not Jump) in which in the middle there's a sample bit from Jump"

source: MadonnaTribe

Guest DemonCandy

Rope jumping? I remember seeing some people doing rope jumps on the Making Of GI2M vid. (There was also a kid clad in an orange garb doins some karate moves, I wonder what that was about, maybe that might be used as backdrop for the new tour). Never made it in the actual video tho. Maybe she's gonna do the jumps for the GI2M performance on S&S tour.

Drownedmadonna.com

**SPOILER**

EXCLUSIVE - Madonna is not satisfied with the live version of "Spanish Lesson", so she decided to shelve it AS OF NOW.

DrownedMadonna.com also heard that Madonna is currently testing a cover of Anita Ward's "Ring My Bell" to replace "Spanish Lesson" after "Buenos Aires". Let's wait and see if this cool idea will make the final setlist!

Another song has been shelved as of now. "Ray Of Light" - which was originally part of the Rock/Guitar section - is now out of the tentative setlist.

"Give It 2 Me" is being rehearsed the same way as in the Hard Candy Promo Tour, but obviously with different outfits.

Besides "Spanish Lesson", the only other "Hard Candy" track that is not being used as of now in the tentative setlist - neither as a video interlude nor as a live performance - is "Incredible".

Keep in mind that everything is subject to changes, so stay tuned!

Guest Danny86

Great! The "Ring My Bell" cover is a bit lame though, especially when she's got her own song now. :p

So there WILL be a rock segment with "Hung Up" after all! :demonic: But good thing "ROL" is out, would have been redundant for yet another guitar performance.

And it means "Dance 2Night" is in? I wonder how that's gonna be included...

"she is gonna rope jumping in a song (which I can't name and that it's not Jump) in which in the middle there's a sample bit from Jump"

source: MadonnaTribe

Jump roping? or Rope Jumps?

Plus didnt drowned madonna say that RING MY BELL was originally a cover song for the album?!?! :rolleyes:

I think what they meant is that she may replace SL with her version of Ring My Bell.

There's ANOTHER guitar section? *brings pillows*

Ugh you cant expect the woman to be running up and down catwalks for the rest of the show....how monotnous.

As far as Im concerned that guitar saved her live act... even though some wont admit it, she is getting too old to pull off nonstop dance routines show after show so why not brach out a little.

ooh Double Dutch. Just like it was 1984 all over again.

I don't think her dance routines have to be energetic. Just well choreographed and imaginative. The GS was striking choreography and a lot of it wasn't running around. Unfortunately, she just relies on the goons in tracksuits too much now. I can see that on any council estate. Give me some glamour. Buzby Berkeley not Bill and Ted! :dramatic:

***MADONNA - STICKY & SWEET TOUR 2008***

ENTREE:

CANDYSHOP

DANCE 2NIGHT

OPEN YOUR HEART

HEARTBEAT

MAIN COURSE:

MUSIC/DON'T TELL ME/WALK THIS WAY (MEDLEY)

EVERYBODY

GIVE IT 2 ME

VOGUE

DRESS YOU UP

DEVIL WOULDN'T RECOGNISE YOU

FROZEN

VOICES

DESSERT:

SPANISH LESSON/WHO'S THAT GIRL

SHE'S NOT ME

TRUE BLUE

JUSTIFY MY LOVE/EROTICA/JE T'AIME...MOI NON PLUS (MEDLEY)

HUMAN NATURE

SECOND HELPINGS:

BEAT GOES ON

NOTHING REALLY MATTERS

SECRET

MILES AWAY

HUNG UP

4 MINUTES

Edited by Drama_Boy