Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

madonnatribe:

Another familiar face, Steven Klein, is back in the picture. He is taking part to the Sticky & Sweet tour preparations but apparenly this time he won't serve mainly as a photographer but as a video director. He will be directing two brand new videos for the backing screens.

As previously reported here, photographer Tom Munro is also on board and will meet with Madonna end of June to shoot some great new photos to be used on the Sticky & Sweet tourbook.

:dramatic:

madgelover24:

well there will be videos for the partial opening of heartbeat, voices, rescue me, and la isla bonita

Guest Danny86

DrownedMadonna.com wants to share with Madonna's fans some tidbits from the first steps of the rehearsals of the Sticky & Sweet Tour. Many things and songs keep on changing... so stay tuned!

One of the sections begins with a musical intro from the "Topkapi" movie which lands to "Buenos Aires" from the "Evita" soundtrack. A suitcase choreography ending with ensable cast is being considered. "Buenos Aires" is currently followed by "Spanish Lesson".

Surprisingly "She Is Not Me" is being rehearsed linked with "My Name Is Not Susan".

The 2008 version of "Everybody" features a heavy SKD sample.

A beautiful Sytar and voice version of "Secret" is being considered.

"La Isla Bonita" is closing a section which is currently dedicated to India, with Bollywood style music and choreography.

An "Holiday" intro is being considered for "4 Minutes".

A lot of oldies are being rehearsed, many of them totally reworked.

A controversial screen video by Steven Klein ends one of the sections.

So far 4 video screens are being considered, one of them is the opening of the show.

:wow: Sounds fantastic!!!!

Guest northernlad

What the fuck is Sytar? Do they mean the sitar instrument? :gross: (if so, it sounds fucking wonderful) & WHITNEY???

oh, and Madonna singing "Buenos Aires" live :chuckle:

"Buenos Aires" from the "Evita" soundtrack. A suitcase choreography ending with ensable cast is being considered. "Buenos Aires" is currently followed by "Spanish Lesson".

This sounds too good to be true!!!! One of my favorite EVITA songs.

:)

Guest DemonCandy
... GAMBLER is a must also, she can cavort on a roulette table

Gambler wud be great for a stadium show! Btw, ur sigs hilarious, gotta love patsy!

I'd also love to see her perform Burning Up cos the song packs quite a punch! I'm so over Everbody/Holiday/Physical Attraction!

Guest DemonCandy
Surprisingly "She Is Not Me" is being rehearsed linked with "My Name Is Not Susan".

As in Whitney's My Name Is Not Susan ditty?

One of the sections begins with a musical intro from the "Topkapi" movie which lands to "Buenos Aires" from the "Evita" soundtrack. A suitcase choreography ending with ensable cast is being considered. "Buenos Aires" is currently followed by "Spanish Lesson".

These performances sound very interesting INDEED!!!

Let's just hope that Buenos Aires is NOT the remix version. I want the album version with the extra intense extended music break down in the middle like in the original musical....please.

Guest Danny86
Let's just hope that Buenos Aires is NOT the remix version. I want the album version with the extra intense extended music break down in the middle like in the original musical....please.

But wouldn't that sound a bit dated? Maybe Kevin is gonna spice it up with a sample? :p

Webmaster of DM says "Buenos Aires" might get replaced with another Evita song.

By the way, if Madonna likes to perform Evita songs, then the "she hates songs she didn't write" argument fails. It's not the reason why she's ignoring "Borderline" then... :(

Guest Danny86
I want Vogue, it's such a classic... :brenspin:

Well since she recycled the VMA rendition for the RIT, maybe she's gonna reuse the GS version for the Bollywood section? :p

:lmao: @ some of the comments.....

NO Hung Up, Music or Holiday but damnit I'm soooooo excited that she may do Buenos Aires....lol. Maybe she'll throw in Freedom, Little Boy and Shine A Light over Borderline or Dress You Up too!! YAAAAY :D

Guest Danny86

I want mooooore news!

I wonder how the segments are gonna be? The Candy and the Hip hop part is a given, but it seems the Spanish and Bollywood stuff are much different from what we expected after the promo tour. Maybe she leaves out the rock/acoustic part and just throws in "Miles Away" somewhere?

But wouldn't that sound a bit dated? Maybe Kevin is gonna spice it up with a sample? :p

Webmaster of DM says "Buenos Aires" might get replaced with another Evita song.

By the way, if Madonna likes to perform Evita songs, then the "she hates songs she didn't write" argument fails. It's not the reason why she's ignoring "Borderline" then... :(

I re-read my post, and I think I need to clarify what I meant to say. :-)

When I say "not the remix version," I mean not the "Te amo" remixes from the promo vinyl. The movie version is awesome (much better than the showy/circus-y version of the original movie). However, I do like how the musical version has the breakdown with just the bass and drums right before the build up.