New York MSG shows

rafter69

I WANT FLOOR SEATS AT NORMAL PRICE GODDAMNIT!!!!!

Will they sell for a more normal price between 350 or 400 once the show dates get closer?

I know for the past couple of tours everybody said that great seats were released through ticketmaster a couple weeks before the show, so you may want to check then. Also, I remember last time around people mentioning the scalpers on ebay had to drastically drop their inflated ticket prices because they simply weren't selling them as they thought they would (whether they were dropped to face value I'm not too sure of...perhaps someone else can clarify). So, if this tour is the major flop that everyone is saying, you should be able to get decent seats at face prices closer to the show date without any problems. Apparently the reports of "sellouts", the fact that you can't find decent seats at the moment through ticketmaster and the fact that they keep adding dates is all an illusion.....some sort of grand scheme perhaps to make everybody THINK demand is high so more people will buy I guess.....that's what they say anyways. :confused:

I know for the past couple of tours everybody said that great seats were released through ticketmaster a couple weeks before the show, so you may want to check then. Also, I remember last time around people mentioning the scalpers on ebay had to drastically drop their inflated ticket prices because they simply weren't selling them as they thought they would (whether they were dropped to face value I'm not too sure of...perhaps someone else can clarify). So, if this tour is the major flop that everyone is saying, you should be able to get decent seats at face prices closer to the show date without any problems. Apparently the reports of "sellouts", the fact that you can't find decent seats at the moment through ticketmaster and the fact that they keep adding dates is all an illusion.....some sort of grand scheme perhaps to make everybody THINK demand is high so more people will buy I guess.....that's what they say anyways. :confused:

Who is this "they" you keep referring too? From the sound of it "they" have no idea what "they" are talking about. Stop believing everything you read online dude...

Who is this "they" you keep referring too? From the sound of it "they" have no idea what "they" are talking about. Stop believing everything you read online dude...

He was being sacrcastic. And if a flop tour is what it takes for me to get good seats, FLOP AWAY!!! :lol:

Im really having a brain fart though. I cant recall how close to the show it was when I got good seats last time.

He was being sacrcastic. And if a flop tour is what it takes for me to get good seats, FLOP AWAY!!! :lol:

Im really having a brain fart though. I cant recall how close to the show it was when I got good seats last time.

oops, sorry.

Guest boytoyville

Looks like the only other available times potentially to do MSG shows would be 10-9 & 10-14. With that she would end up with 6 MSG shows which sounds right. Usually she takes only a week break between Europe & North America but this time she is taking like a week in a half. She should add an additional date to the I-Zod Center also before the one currently on sale. If she doesn't start adding more shows she is going to end up doing way less than the 60 she did last time. I know she is doing stadiums but still. Seems like she has too much free time in between some dates this time. :lol:

Guest boytoyville

^ Just realeased I made a mistake couldn't do New York on the 14th as she is in Boston the next day but they may add another date on the 9th.

Boston isn't too far from NYC- I'm sure people have done it before. ;) Others may not need the kind of prep she does, though.

I too am waiting for good $350+ seats to pop up- it astounds me that anyone can list a price of $1,000+ for tickets, esp. some of the outrageous ones on StubHub- I mean, would anyone *seriously* even consider paying those prices?

Even if sellers on ebay and stubhub drop their prices, I doubt they will go down to face value. When she did the show at Roseland, people on Craig's List were offering $5,000 for a ticket. Being this is a full concert show the tickets will still probably be at least $1,000 or around that. It is a significant drop from $20,000 and is still a lot, but I imagine there are people that would buy at that price for good floor seats.

On the past tours I got great floor tickets for around face value and in some cases even below face value. I didn't order them till the week or day of the actual show. They really wanted to get rid of the remaining inventory before it was too late. Those tickets were originally being sold for 3x and up their face value months beforehand. But you should also be checking for ticket drops on ticketmaster at the same time.

Any fool who bought a Roseland ID bracelet online were wasting their time and money. The bracelets were tamper-proof. Anybody who had a tampered bracelet was rejected entry.

$1,000 for one ticket? Maybe some would pay that, but not I, even if it were the best seat in the place.

Seriously. If floor seats dont drop at least the 400 range I am going to be really pissed. Hopefully around late summer better prices will show up. I hope. :scared:

btville, did u mean to sat when money isn't an object? I don't think it's s a matter of that even- sure, I have $1,000 I could spend on one ticket- but I just can't justify it. I love Madonna as much as the next, but not payin' that much on one ticket, no matter where it is. Especially when seeing that good seats usually do pop up later on.

im glad i waited, theres still good seats left, i dont know why people are bitching about bad seats, theres good seats for sunday. If you want the first few rows of MSG you need to pay over $1,000 a ticket, those are not going to be released either right before the show

i use ticketfast-its easy u print out the tickets and go-no shipping fees

I know but I dont have a printer. :confused: I had no problems last time though so it should be good.

Guest Madlover033003

too bad! studhub has em! grrr but section 10 is pretty good! especially if theres a catwalk!

^That's all I've been getting too

There's no way in hell I'd pay that much to be on the back of the floor, it's not like it's raised that much. I'd rather be in the loge.

BTW what kind of tix did you get (for those you you who bought)? Are any of them close to the stage?

Guest Madlover033003

yes its the back of the floor, but really, its damn close. like i said, if theres a catwalk, it will be so close. and i doubt youll get better seats. i think all are going to be at stubhub :(

the only thing that comes up now is section 10 and section 94, all the way in the back, nobody wants it. Maybe the friday public sale will have better seats but for some reason i think theyll probably be the back floor and then the 100 and above sections.

I had section 10 last time and this time. I am a few rows back this time (I was first row of section 10 last time) but honestly I was suprised how close I was when I first got there. I had never been to MSG before so I wasnt really aware of its size. I was freaked out that I would be shoved WAYYYYY in the back watching a dot dance around, but luckily MSG turned out to be not as HUGE as I pictured in my mind. :lol: To be honest there really doesnt seem to be a bad seat in the house at all really. Just depends on how much you are willing to spend. One day I WILL get one of the first few rows though! :lol: Ill have to wait until grandma Moses goes around again in a few years. EEEEKKK Ill be pushing 30 by then!!! :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared: