New York MSG shows

rafter69

^That's all I've been getting too

There's no way in hell I'd pay that much to be on the back of the floor, it's not like it's raised that much. I'd rather be in the loge.

BTW what kind of tix did you get (for those you you who bought)? Are any of them close to the stage?

I got section 38, but I'm 3rd row and on the aisle, so I figure that's pretty decent?

Like someone above me I imagine her being a tiny speck in the distance with my seats but I hope they're alright :lol:

I got section 38, but I'm 3rd row and on the aisle, so I figure that's pretty decent?

Like someone above me I imagine her being a tiny speck in the distance with my seats but I hope they're alright :lol:

Honestly with the way MSG is set up, Skin is right, there really are no bad seats. Eventhough section 38 isn't at the front, at least it's elevated so you're not looking over everyone's heads :)

Honestly with the way MSG is set up, Skin is right, there really are no bad seats. Eventhough section 38 isn't at the front, at least it's elevated so you're not looking over everyone's heads :)

I had paid the same price for section 101 on stubhub :scared::confused: for the first batch of shows (desperate and naive, lol)

luckily they fell through, I wasn't charged, and now I have these tickets.

It's my first madonna show :wow:

Anybody try for tiks today, i got in right at 9am, was offered section 7 floor , row A, your still about 20 rows back with big heads ahead..good seats though but i already have lodge , i was going to buy again if they offered the first few rows or nearest lodge but they didnt.

the closest on the floor i have gotten is section 7 and 5. None of the lodge seats by the stage in front ever go on sale

Guest bedtimestorynyc

i was getting sections 6,7 and 8 this morning - NO! i'm not spending over $300 of my money to sit even HALFWAY back. I am either at the front (for $350) or i am NOT going - sorry Esther, i've seen you already 6 times, it's not like i'm desperate!

I had section 10 last time and this time. I am a few rows back this time (I was first row of section 10 last time) but honestly I was suprised how close I was when I first got there. I had never been to MSG before so I wasnt really aware of its size. I was freaked out that I would be shoved WAYYYYY in the back watching a dot dance around, but luckily MSG turned out to be not as HUGE as I pictured in my mind. :lol: To be honest there really doesnt seem to be a bad seat in the house at all really. Just depends on how much you are willing to spend. One day I WILL get one of the first few rows though! :lol: Ill have to wait until grandma Moses goes around again in a few years. EEEEKKK Ill be pushing 30 by then!!! :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Ok that's good to hear. I'm in sec 12 and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to see anything w/ all the people in front of me. But I'm not too bummed about being in the back since I didn't have to pay a cent for the tix :)

Guest boytoyville

^ How did you get free tix? Did you win a contest or did someone buy it for you?

Do we think she may add another Madison square Garden date. The 4th date sold well & she has time to fit 1 more in at least, 2 if she really wanted to,unless they end up adding that rumored 2nd Boston date.

^ How did you get free tix? Did you win a contest or did someone buy it for you?

Do we think she may add another Madison square Garden date. The 4th date sold well & she has time to fit 1 more in at least, 2 if she really wanted to,unless they end up adding that rumored 2nd Boston date.

Uncle works in D.C.

I bought another ticket for the Sunday show. I already had for Monday and Saturday. I was only gonna buy for the Sunday show if better seats came up and if they did, I would sell the Saturday ticket. Saturday I have sec 5. Sunday I got sec 7 which is more in the middle which is what I wanted. Now I'm debating which is better. Sec 5 I have row N, sec 7 I have row R. There's only three rows in between so I guess that's not a big deal. I'm just paranoid I'll sell the ticket that turns out to be better. Does anyone know how the seats are numbered? Like if your facing the audience from the stage does number 1 start from left to right or right to left? Left to right seems to make sense from the stage, but I thought it might be the other way when you're facing the stage and the seat on the right is the first in the row.