New York MSG shows

rafter69

right. don't worry. you'll find the tix on Craigslist, hubStub and eBay. fucking scalpers bought them all.

Pass the air mask to me !! I got sec 405 !! I paniked and just took them. Hopefully I can sneak down lower...

Guest boytoyville

you can no longer even get a single ticket on the first madison square garden date. That is about as sold out as it gets!

you can no longer even get a single ticket on the first madison square garden date. That is about as sold out as it gets!

NO! Stubhub is offering thousands of tickets for that show, its no sell out!

Guest boytoyville

^ Stub hub has not recieved any tickets from Madonna & they are being sold second hand by fans/scalpers who obtained tickets. So yes technically the show is a sellout.

NO! Stubhub is offering thousands of tickets for that show, its no sell out!

that just means that people who have tickets are now trying to resell them. But no seats are available anyore.

^ Stub hub has not recieved any tickets from Madonna & they are being sold second hand by fans/scalpers who obtained tickets. So yes technically the show is a sellout.

I disaagree, stubhub is partners with Madonna, ticketmaster and stubhub are offcially represented as 2 places to obtain Madonna tickets. You have a choice ticketmaster or stubhub.

StubHUb has thousands of great seats available, the show is not sold out.

All the bitching about scalping and ticketmaster is so crazy. This is all being done by Madonna's camp the EXACT same was as for the last 3 tours. ABSOLUTELY no difference.

ZERO.

She charges a lot and she delivers. She always sells out the shows. There are always tons of "tickets" available by scalpers and such.

Ticketmaster is always a disaster to get tickets for her online. I've had the most luck calling them.

I disaagree, stubhub is partners with Madonna, ticketmaster and stubhub are offcially represented as 2 places to obtain Madonna tickets. You have a choice ticketmaster or stubhub.

StubHUb has thousands of great seats available, the show is not sold out.

dude, that's not how stubhub works. Yeah, you can buy tickets there, but they are already owned by someone else who bought them at face value.

Guest boytoyville

^We have already been over this. It was made official that Stubhube did not recieve tickets from Madonna in fact it was even mention in a EW article recently. They are only selling these tickets second hand after they have been orginally sold. NO TICKETS WERE PROVIDED TO THEM! Only fans,sclapers & other misc agencies that may be snapped a couple tickets are selling them as second hand tickets. It has nothing to do with "stubhub" You can even go back through that crap thread about "Greedy Granny" to review some more info about it there if you don't believe me but those are the facts! Not to mention this was just posted.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/articl...t_id=1003805262

^We have already been over this. It was made official that Stubhube did not recieve tickets from Madonna in fact it was even mention in a EW article recently. They are only selling these tickets second hand after they have been orginally sold. NO TICKETS WERE PROVIDED TO THEM! Only fans,sclapers & other misc agencies that may be snapped a couple tickets are selling them as second hand tickets. It has nothing to do with "stubhub" You can even go back through that crap thread about "Greedy Granny" to review some more info about it there if you don't believe me but those are the facts! Not to mention this was just posted.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/articl...t_id=1003805262

I never said Madonna gave stubhub the tickets, Obviously those are scalpers selling the tickets on stubhub since they were for sale before the presale. Point is Madonna gives her fans two options to get tickets through ticketmaster or stubhub.. Stubhub has thousands of tickets for sale. if those dont get sold its going to look like a very empty arena not a sold out show.

Guest boytoyville

^ Oh ok, sorry I guess I must have misunderstood you. Yeah, but I'm sure the tix will be unloaded. No scalper is going to hang on to 1000+ tickets.

^ Oh ok, sorry I guess I must have misunderstood you. Yeah, but I'm sure the tix will be unloaded. No scalper is going to hang on to 1000+ tickets.

yea most likely the week of the show, I've been watching whats happening to Van Halen tickets since their playing MSg this week, all their best seats were just released today and their show is on Friday.

Stubhub has thousands of tickets for sale. if those dont get sold its going to look like a very empty arena not a sold out show.

i follow what you're saying, but I still think most of the tickets on stubhub are from people who think they can make a buck out of the tickets they have in their possession. I have a friend who last year got like four floor tickets, then scalped two of them for enough money that she ended up not only going to the concert for free, but turning a profit as well. Very shady of course, but that's what people do.

So while I definitely agree that there could be empty seats, i don't think it's a vast majority of what's available at stub hub. and if they are are "empty" tickets, whoever owns them will be desperately trying to get rid of them come date of concert.

I never said Madonna gave stubhub the tickets, Obviously those are scalpers selling the tickets on stubhub since they were for sale before the presale. Point is Madonna gives her fans two options to get tickets through ticketmaster or stubhub.. Stubhub has thousands of tickets for sale. if those dont get sold its going to look like a very empty arena not a sold out show.

even if the arena is half empty she still sold the tickets and got paid for them. the scalpers are the ones who will be shit out of luck!

even if the arena is half empty she still sold the tickets and got paid for them. the scalpers are the ones who will be shit out of luck!

Thats true, but if those tiks on stubhub dont sell, her deal with them isnt so great.

Thats true, but if those tiks on stubhub dont sell, her deal with them isnt so great.

:banghead: oy vey. LOL Her deal with Stub hub is that she just gets a flat cut of the transaction of reselling the ticket. It has no bearing on whether or not the arena is half empty or overcrowded or full with smurfs.

Guest boytoyville
:banghead: oy vey. LOL Her deal with Stub hub is that she just gets a flat cut of the transaction of reselling the ticket. It has no bearing on whether or not the arena is half empty or overcrowded or full with smurfs.

:lmao:

NOOOOOO

The tickets are sold out

this could only mean one thing....

...stubhub :scared:

No no no!!! Don't panic and don't buy anything from stubhub! At least not now. There will be more tickets released on ticketmaster awhile from now. I've done that many times for Madonna and other big tours at MSG. I almost never bother with the initial public sale. If you feel you must go through stubhub, Ebay or some scalper site, don't consider buying from them for a long while. They start their prices extremely high now when there's nothing available on ticketmaster (to take advantage of panicking people who can't get anything on ticketmaster). The scalpers have a HUGE inventory for each show and months from now it will become a competition with other scalpers to get rid of their leftover seats. Their prices will gradually drop over the months as the show approaches. This happened on the last two tours and those shows had more hype/anticipation/commotion than this one's been getting so far. Be patient for more tickets to be released on ticketmaster and check back there frequently, or at least wait for prices to significantly drop on stubhub, Ebay, etc.

Every artist and every sporting event has tickets available through stubhub. Using some of the logic of some of the idiots on this board, no event would ever be sold out. Some people just can't understand how Madonna can charge $350 and sell out venues. It's because no one in the entertainment industry and put on a show like her.

Again, Madonna's shows are sold out regardless of tickets available through stub hub.

No no no!!! Don't panic and don't buy anything from stubhub! At least not now. There will be more tickets released on ticketmaster awhile from now. I've done that many times for Madonna and other big tours at MSG. I almost never bother with the initial public sale. If you feel you must go through stubhub, Ebay or some scalper site, don't consider buying from them for a long while. They start their prices extremely high now when there's nothing available on ticketmaster (to take advantage of panicking people who can't get anything on ticketmaster). The scalpers have a HUGE inventory for each show and months from now it will become a competition with other scalpers to get rid of their leftover seats. Their prices will gradually drop over the months as the show approaches. This happened on the last two tours and those shows had more hype/anticipation/commotion than this one's been getting so far. Be patient for more tickets to be released on ticketmaster and check back there frequently, or at least wait for prices to significantly drop on stubhub, Ebay, etc.

Hector is right, I would wait till the week of the show to buy good tickets actually.

:thumbsup: Voice of reason! Like always!

Amen to that! Im not buying shit yet. Im not paying no 350 to be up in the seats.

Guest bedtimestorynyc
Two performances at Madison Square Garden sold out today, May 19, and Live Nation, the tour promoter, added a third show for October 11, which also sold out.

Source: http://www.ticketnews.com/Madonna-tickets-...-quickly5819411

1. None of the 3 shows are sold out! I just checked, i could get the seats. The crappy section 89 seats for $354 :crazy:

2. Which brings me to my next point. I'M NOT GOING unless i have a floor seat that's directly in front of the stage. That's right I'm not there unless I'm touching the stage..... at the face value ticket price. Like it was for CT!

Guest Topaz Scorpio
1. None of the 3 shows are sold out! I just checked, i could get the seats. The crappy section 89 seats for $354 :crazy:

2. Which brings me to my next point. I'M NOT GOING unless i have a floor seat that's directly in front of the stage. That's right I'm not there unless I'm touching the stage..... at the face value ticket price. Like it was for CT!

Yes. I am the same way. After being spoiled with close-up seats in the last two tours I refuse to take anything further back especially at these ridiculous prices.

Guest Tick / Tock

I just got 2 tickets for the October 11 show!

I wonder who I'm going to bring! I'd say my boyfriend but he hates Madonna and we probably won't be together by then. :(

Guest moboy

I understand what your saying, my issue is that sites like stubhub and ebay encourage nonfans to buy tickets to just make some profit. It's irritating.