New York MSG shows

rafter69

I was planning to go to one NYC show but due that I don´´t have more vacations days this year I need a show on a weekend so I could fly on Friday and return on Sunday so I´m going to buy tickets for the NJ show.

I know that after the two first shows in NY . a few more extra days will be add and will be the weekend before the Boston show but I cannot wait also too much right now on the computer all day... I have a flight later today

I doubt I will find anything I want today but I will look anyway of course. I rarely get anything from the initial public sale pandemonium and usually get excellent floor seats months later.

Ive been trying to get 2 tickets for any section i can and both shows come up with nothing!

I doubt I will find anything I want today but I will look anyway of course. I rarely get anything from the initial public sale pandemonium and usually get excellent floor seats months later.

ditto!

I'll wait as well! I mean who in their insane mind will pay $354 for a ticket on the back of the arena?

Floor section 12???????????

This tour wil flop at those high prices! On both CT and RIT those seats were not priced that high!

:bruised:

ditto!

I'll wait as well! I mean who in their insane mind will pay $354 for a ticket on the back of the arena?

Floor section 12???????????

This tour wil flop at those high prices! On both CT and RIT those seats were not priced that high!

:bruised:

I'm sure the entire floor was $354 per ticket for CT, as well as all of the LOGE seats (except those right at the back)....weren't they???

Theres nothing available for 2 tickets, you would have to only get one.

1 ticket isnt gonna do me any good since i need 2 tickets.

What would be the correct seating chart?

Do you have it? Can you post a pic here?

I don't have a pic. According to MSG when you call or email them they say that the chart on ticketmaster is supposed to show a catwalk. And there's a pod section (the section in front of the ministage) again like there was on the Confessions Tour. They sound a bit baffled about the layout when you call them and say there's supposed to be a catwalk. In the presale this month they sold tickets specifically located in the Pod section. For the past week other shows on ticketmaster (especially the NJ Izod place) they keep changing the chart with a generic endstage and catwalk layouts. We still don't know for sure what the layout for this tour is. This is unprofessional to sell tickets without the correct chart displayed. This needs to be cleared up soon! They should've had the correct chart on ticketmaster there ever since the presale started!

i got tickets for the added show. i needed 3 so i'm in the promendae 100 level seating. directly across from the stage.

it was chaos. the first two dates sold out by 9:01am !!!!!

chris

i got tickets for the added show. i needed 3 so i'm in the promendae 100 level seating. directly across from the stage.

it was chaos. the first two dates sold out by 9:01am !!!!!

chris

a big LOL at sold out....... she has not sold out all the tickets are in the scalpers hands that is all :)

Ticket sales for SS tour are a MESS. So much for hoping for a better service after Madonna joined

forces with LN. Seriously do either Madonna or any of her team care?

right. don't worry. you'll find the tix on Craigslist, hubStub and eBay. fucking scalpers bought them all.

a big LOL at sold out....... she has not sold out all the tickets are in the scalpers hands that is all :)

if all of the tickets were sold to scalpers then she sold out. she's made her money already. :rant:

Guest Danny86
Ticket sales for SS tour are a MESS. So much for hoping for a better service after Madonna joined

forces with LN. Seriously do either Madonna or any of her team care?

There won't be any change, this tour is Live Nation just like the 3 tours before.