What songs should she *NOT* perform on the tour?

acko

Guest thehiltonsuite
La Isla Bonita was the only song I wish she'd not performed in CT. She better not play it again. Especially not the version from Live Earth.

I like it, but La Isla Bonita from Drowned World was AMAZING!

Guest bedtimestorynyc

please no Holyfuck - ever ever everrrr (!!!) again

please no Musique - ever ever ever ever everrrrrrrrr everrrrrrr (!!!!!!!) again

please no Hung Up (any version - but smth tells me she's gonna sing it)

anything else i'm fine with ( i don't think she's gonna sing anything from AL, which is another one i don't care for)

Guest HydroTrippin

As long as she doesn't perform something lame like The Beat Goes On or Mother & Father I'll be happy.

Music is the new 'Holiday' so I doubt it will be cut from the setlist, as well as Hung Up.

Guest SuperPop
Um, I don't know. I'll be happy if she only performs Miles Away and Devil from the new album.

Get Together, Cherish, and The Power Of Good-Bye would be nice.

:inlove::inlove::clap:

Guest SuperPop

NO to

Music

Like A Virgin

Candy Shop (unfortunately this probably gonna be the opening song)

Dont Tell Me

also 4M is not suitable at all for a tour...i bet she wont perform it again in future tours...

I love ROL but I am bored with its rock versions of it...I would love a pure dancey/ravey version of it...

and HU she will definitely sing it...its her biggest hit of the 00's and it's a great closing song (like 'Holiday' and 'Music')...and she has only perform it in 1 tour, whereas 'Music' she has perfomed it in 3 tours.....

MUSIC.

Ray Of Light would be fine. It's been performed a whopping two times.

Guest madonnafan06

nothing from American Life! or Confessions besides Hung Up and Get Together..ray of light has been played too much though

no more Ray of Light with a guitar please. if she wants to sing it do it a Live 8 style with a screaming and jumping on stage tks and thats enough

even if i LOVED the version from Roseland HC promo and CT i would do without Music... i think she needs to give it a rest, even if she has reinvented its sound all the time

well Hung Up, a huge classic but it is tired she must forget the COAD era and move on for good, but i doubt Hung Up wont be on this tour... it was a major worldwide hit from the last album and she will tour Europe and Latin America where this song was a smash hit. she better not do that guitar version tks

and for La Isla Bonita if she does it for this tour i want an EMOTIONAL performance kinda like the GS version...not that weird gogobordelo or a recycled CT coreography (she seems to keep bringing it back, i see that moves on Get Together at the same tour and now on Give It 2 Me at Roseland)

She's never performed Me Against The Music :rolleyes: Why would she perform it anyway?

I wouldn't Mind:

La Isla: If she performed the album version

Music: If it were performed in a LIVE funk arrangement (imagines Girlie Show band doing Music)

..& not some fucking mash up

Ray Of Light: If she doesn't use a beat that sounds like it was lifted from one of her dreadful Calderone remixes.

'Don't Tell Me' could come back. :sneaky:

I don't think she needs to do any of the classics she performed on the last two tours (course, re-Invention has yet to hit DVD, but when and if it does, those classics will have an outlet).

"Ray of Light" is a classic, and it's always welcome, but definitely would need a new presentation. It's funny, mega fans of, say, the Rolling Stones probably don't get into a tizzy about theym performing their classics the same way over and over- but, because Madonna is so known for change and different interpretations, she has a rep to live up to.

Guest rocketman

she should loose the guitar this tour. it doesnt work for her.

i assume the setlist will include almost everything from HC. and it should.

even spanish lesson.

Guest northernlad
"Express Yourself"

why on earth? she owes it 2 us 2 make u 4 that disastrously mediocre RIT #

'Don't Tell Me' could come back. :sneaky:

so could smallpox :sneaky:

I wouldn't mind it either

with DTM, it's not so much a song that news a new arrangment, as some new digs

she won't quit the guitar - i can tell you 100% she won't!!!

yeah she wont

she thinks this is credibility for her job but no matter what its always a bore

'spanish lesson' and 'incredible' will NEVER end up on the setlist, thats for sure!!

WHY THE HELL NOT MAN...I WOULD JUST DIE TO HEAR INCREDIBLE LIVE..DIE! :drool:

OKOK I COULD PROLLY DO WITHOUT LESSONS BUT IM SURE SHE'LL MANAGE TO MAKE IT WORK..I MEAN SHE IS MADONNA

GONNA LAUGH MY ASS OFF IF N WHEN SHE PERFORMS THOSE SONGS,KEKE. ;)

I LIKE WHEN SHE PERFORMS MUSIC, SHE ALWAYS SURPRISES US WITH DIFF VERSIONS, N ITS JUST A FUN SONG.

B.O.R.D.E.R.L.I.N.E WOULD BE SA-WEET!!

BUT I COULD DO WITHOUT THE CONFESSIONS REMNANTS...SANS HUNG UP N GET 2GETHER.