Official Houston "Sticky n Sweet" thread

Guest jamesshot

i searched for 2 seats together but nothing would come up on the floor.

so i tried single seat searches and ended up with 2 seats together in section F (which i found strange)

and the other single came up on section B row 5. i have been checking throughout the day and the closest that comes up right now is

in floor G row 35

Guest jamesshot
I would like to think YES but so far, she has only added extra shows to her arena stops and not the stadiums. I could be wrong. I suppose we won't know until after presale and general sale is over. I hope it does as well as I think it will. People are coming to Houston from all over. Have you guys seen the new billboard? It's a tour advert with the date and all that good stuff. There is one on 45S, on San Felipe going towards Kirby, and one on 59/Kirby. I am hoping to get a pic of it to put it on here so you guys can see it. I was surprised they were all over...a good sign,I hope!

Good sign!

I am trying to stay calm and wait it out. I want GREAT seats not good ones. I am willing to spend big bucks.

Guest boytoyville

They should really have more signs like this in big cities! My only complaint is that they should have a pic of the album in the bottom right corner or something for good measure.

There's a good chance I may be getting the tickets today, I got the pre-sale password for the Astros season ticket holders.

I honestly think this concert will sell out really fast!

Yay! Congrats! :D So happy the bitch is finally playing Texas (where they play golf :D)

Yeah...she better not play that song!!! Jamesshot will be sitting with me!

Guest vermicious knid

Do you know what section C is, though? Every map of Minute Maid Park I find has sections divided by three digit numbers only.

astrosminutemaidpark420sc1.gif

Guest jamesshot
Yeah...she better not play that song!!! Jamesshot will be sitting with me!

Woohoo! Thank you Lesbi!

I wonder how close we will be to the actual catwalk( she better have one for Houston). Holy shit, these tix sound fan-fuckin-tastic! Thank you thank you thank you!

Guest jamesshot
Here is the Madonna seating chart...

seating.gif

Looking at that, could it be section D will be wiped out by the catwalk and only the back park of D will be a Pod? Meaning Sections C and E are primo..........*fingers crossed*

Guest mirwais72

That would be ideal! I heard some people got tickets for Section D in Houston but those tickets were past row 25 so you might be right. That would be great!

Glad to have tickets in our hot little hands!!!

Thanks to Lesbi and his "best friend" at work! :clap:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :bow:

Guest jamesshot
Ah good, I'm happy you guys scored. No more stressing needed.

Hey Hector, what do you think about Section D mainly being catwalk? How good do u think our tix are?

I still might come to NYC to see her as well.

Oh the seats are great, especially with the catwalk. It's becoming more apparent that there will be a catwalk on the tour. At most I think the front 1/2 of section D would be used for a catwalk. On the last tour the catwalk used up around 22-25 rows of space on the floor.

That would be ideal! I heard some people got tickets for Section D in Houston but those tickets were past row 25 so you might be right. That would be great!

Glad to have tickets in our hot little hands!!!

Thanks to Lesbi and his "best friend" at work! :clap:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :bow:

I know, I need to thank her! For those that don't know, one of my co-workers had the password available because she was an Astros season ticket holder, I asked her nicely and she said I could have it. She is not that nice of a person. Most of the other people I have told about it are SHOCKED!

Guest vermicious knid

Is it possible to save money by purchasing tickets at the stadium itself and not have them mailed to you?

Guest jamesshot
Oh the seats are great, especially with the catwalk. It's becoming more apparent that there will be a catwalk on the tour. At most I think the front 1/2 of section D would be used for a catwalk. On the last tour the catwalk used up around 22-25 rows of space on the floor.

That is encouraging news! Thank you Hector. Since the sections aren't likely very wide.....we....could....be.....very.......close...... :dramatic:

Guest jamesshot
I know, I need to thank her! For those that don't know, one of my co-workers had the password available because she was an Astros season ticket holder, I asked her nicely and she said I could have it. She is not that nice of a person. Most of the other people I have told about it are SHOCKED!

Thank you and thank her! :)

Thank you and thank her! :)

Trust me, I did, she got to work after noon. She emailed her presale email early in the morning as she was going to get to work late.

I've been very hesitant to even spend money on this (was going to buy a huge tv instead), but now I'm determined to get something good tomorrow morning. That is the general sale, right? I need to partner up with Cristela and figure things out quickly.

Guest trevorm82
Is it possible to save money by purchasing tickets at the stadium itself and not have them mailed to you?

All you save is the shipping fees (which I believe are still free if you choose standard shipping)

Ok so tomorrow will be the first time I actually purchase tickets from ticketmaster and I know that they go on sale by 10 am, however, I have to be somewhere by 11.. so since I'm such a noob with this.. does anybody know about how much time it might take me to find some decent tickets?