Anyone doing the ICON presale?

air1975

Acko is sleeping with QUICK CHANGE QUICK CHANGE beardy wardrobe Cher loving dresser from IGTTYAS

SLEAZE!

*cops off with Martin Ciccone in booze fuelled orgy for tickets only to realise hes a drunk and shagged Niki and Madge wouldnt give anything away for shit*

Acko is sleeping with QUICK CHANGE QUICK CHANGE beardy wardrobe Cher loving dresser from IGTTYAS

Sadly there r no good quotes in I'm going to tell u bout my ego...

Except 4:

'I read my prayers, I read my Zohar..& then I read..Gone With The wind.'

Cher lover is a cunt...he was on that Airport reality show picking up Vadge's lost luggage...

*bam right back 2 the crowd...right back 2 crowd*

oh

& channel light & fuck their hotdogs.... :confused:

c not funny.

He walked passed me on the Confessions Tour after he got Madges jacket she threw done in Like it ot Not

He walked passed me on the Confessions Tour after he got Madges jacket she threw done in Like it ot Not

Yeah well, Boy George once winked at me.. :D

The Icon messageboard is in MELTDOWN. So MANY fans have been given shitty seats in the presale. I have never seen so

many fans pissed off. It appears Live Nation's stratergy is to dump the worst seats on to Iconers. Well its backfired spectacularly.

Madonna joing forces with ticket reseller's has backfired toO, fans are reporting the best seats for are available with Stubhub etc at ridiculous

prices. Icon, Live Nation and Madonna are trying to fuck fans over left right and centre. She should re name the tour "The Sticky and Greedy Tour".

I hope TEAM MADONNA are reading the boards on fansites and can see the level of anger, resentment and absolute disgust at they way fans are being treated.

Madollah is her name and charging the highest price for a ticket is her game!.

:thumbsup:

The Icon messageboard is in MELTDOWN. So MANY fans have been given shitty seats in the presale. I have never seen so

many fans pissed off. It appears Live Nation's stratergy is to dump the worst seats on to Iconers. Well its backfired spectacularly.

Madonna joing forces with ticket reseller's has backfired toO, fans are reporting the best seats for are available with Stubhub etc at ridiculous

prices. Icon, Live Nation and Madonna are trying to fuck fans over left right and centre. She should re name the tour "The Sticky and Greedy Tour".

I hope TEAM MADONNA are reading the boards on fansites and can see the level of anger, resentment and absolute disgust at they way fans are being treated.

Madollah is her name and charging the highest price for a ticket is her game!.

:thumbsup: CLASS ACT WOMAN! :thumbsup:

Oh do FUCK OFF. Can the mods ban this cmaslow309 person please?

Please....that thing is going to be front and center at the show hyperventilating when she hits the stage....probably at more than one date. "I love you Madonna. YOU ARE A CLASS ACT. I LOVE YOU!!!"

And about Icon....I hate to say this about her official fan club, but post internet they have been pretty much useless. It was cool to get their updates and mags before that because they REALLY did have exclusives. The presales have ALWAYS sucked as far as I can remember. I did the RIT presale and got nothing because of BS like this. Same ol', same ol'. Now fans have a scapegoat with the whole StubHub thing, in reality though that has nothing to do with the failure of this Icon presale, it's always been this way....SERIOUSLY. I'm sure there have been lucky ones that have had success with it, but OVERALL...NO!

Please....that thing is going to be front and center at the show hyperventilating when she hits the stage....probably at more than one date. "I love you Madonna. YOU ARE A CLASS ACT. I LOVE YOU!!!"

And about Icon....I hate to say this about her official fan club, but post internet they have been pretty much useless. It was cool to get their updates and mags before that because they REALLY did have exclusives. The presales have ALWAYS sucked as far as I can remember. I did the RIT presale and got nothing because of BS like this. Same ol', same ol'. Now fans have a scapegoat with the whole StubHub thing, in reality though that has nothing to do with the failure of this Icon presale, it's always been this way....SERIOUSLY. I'm sure there have been lucky ones that have had success with it, but OVERALL...NO!

Well like most Iconers I got amazing tickets for the CT. I guess we were expecting at least the same sort of treatment now that Madonna is signed to

Live Nation. I mean just how hard can it be for Madonna's team to make sure her fans got acccess to some of the best seats for one show?

I am sorry but its disgusting the way loyal fan club members are treated, do TEAM MADONNA really give a fuck about us? How come other major artists can

look after their fans without too much effort and ensure they get good seats at their shows and yet the biggest most successful artist of all time can't. Sorry if I sound pissed but this tour really does seem all about the money. Like many fans I have adored and supported Madonna for 25 years the least her team could do is fix it so her fans can get access to some decent seats. But oh no Live Nation would rather the seats go to VIP and ticket resellers.

Icon's value and service has been a wreck for awhile and it seems to only get worse. I'm glad I didn't renew when my subscription expired. I know I will find great seats at face value for the tour without that club's help. I hope the members there are giving Icon and that Johann guy HELL for the service they're getting. If they really want to see Icon make positive changes they should massively threaten to cancel their subscriptions. $$$ talks!

Guest madonnar

I've used my code up while testing. Can it be reset? I sent an email to tickets@iconmadonna.com - how long does it take for a reply? HELP!

Guest seancannon

I wonder if these are ALL the dates....isn't she going to add more? Seems like a quickie show

Icon's value and service has been a wreck for awhile and it seems to only get worse. I'm glad I didn't renew when my subscription expired. I know I will find great seats at face value for the tour without that club's help. I hope the members there are giving Icon and that Johann guy HELL for the service they're getting. If they really want to see Icon make positive changes they should massively threaten to cancel their subscriptions. $$$ talks!

I have cancelled my subscription. Not lining Madollah's pockets anymore!

Guest moboy
It looks like THERE IS A CATWALK. Chicago, Boston & New Jersey now show a specific Madonna chart with a catwalk. Earlier they only had the general end stage chart. The MSG chart has not been updated yet. BUT I'M MAJORLY PISSED OFF cuz when I was trying for tickets earlier, it kept giving me Sections 4, 5 & 6 and I kept turning it down thinking there will be no catwalk and I wanted closer to the stage. Now with a catwalk, it turns out those were great seats. But now Ticketmaster is down so I can't place my order. ICON and Ticketmaster really fucked this one up.

I don't think the stage has even been decided on. Some of the ticketmaster stuff also shows the pics from Confessions. I would love for the catwalk myself.

I have to buy two tickets in the Gold Circle for the Rome show. Can anybody help me with their Icon presale code if they have not used it or if they are not going to use it as much as they could?

I would be forever grateful.

:bow:

Hot Tickets for Germany didn't go on sale until after the Icon pre-sale had started, so be aware of that when buying tickets for Rome. At this stage, "guaranteed access to the front barricade" (i.e. the Golden Circle) is only available via the Hot Tickets package.