Anyone doing the ICON presale?

air1975

This whole pre sale thing is A HOT MESS. Wasn't Madonna's partnership with Live Nation supposed to benefit her loyal fanclub members?

It appears that loyal fans who have supported Madonna are being royal fucked over. Its disgusting and greedy. Why has nobody from TEAM MADONNA

commented on the pre sale fuck up? Honestly does anyone from her camp really care about her fans? I usually defend Madonna to the hilt but not this

time. The Icon presale fuck up and the fact that she has joined forces with ticket re selling companies is quite fankly making my stomach churn.

YUP,,she sureeee does take care of her fans,,,she sure does,,yes sir reee,,Great Prices,The BEST seats for her royal loyal dearest, and i just LOVED the way she thanked her fans in her new cd booklet,,i thought it was quite clever! she SURE IS A CLASS ACT! :thumbsdown:

YUP,,she sureeee does take care of her fans,,,she sure does,,yes sir reee,,Great Prices,The BEST seats for her royal loyal dearest, and i just LOVED the way she thanked her fans in her new cd booklet,,i thought it was quite clever! she SURE IS A CLASS ACT! :thumbsdown:

Did you just discover Madonna yesterday? Since when has she thanked her fans in her CD liner notes?? Since when has Madonna EVER been fan friendly?? Why would she start now?? Go join Mariahdaily or something....seems to be more your style. She sings ALL her hits on every tour AND leaves little messages for her fans. She lives to please her fans basically. I'm sure if she announced a single and they disagreed she would change the single to what they wanted it to be....THANK GOD Madonna is not like that.

Did you just discover Madonna yesterday? Since when has she thanked her fans in her CD liner notes?? Since when has Madonna EVER been fan friendly?? Why would she start now?? Go join Mariahdaily or something....seems to be more your style. She sings ALL her hits on every tour AND leaves little messages for her fans. She lives to please her fans basically. I'm sure if she announced a single and they disagreed she would change the single to what they wanted it to be....THANK GOD Madonna is not like that.

Here here :thumbsup: madonna has a musical expression she needs to express and goes with it and thats that and im happy enough with that, i dont need her thanking me for buying the album and coming to her shows etc,im just grateful the bitch is in my life :thumbsup: go fuck with the lambs anyone who wants thanking for fucks sake :confused:

quote=

And I have empirical evidence to back this up. By a strange coincidence, we had arrived early on Sunday. But sure enough, the Material MILF was there for what we (and several Madonna fans) thought was a routine soundcheck. Hilariously, Madonna even called to her nonexistent audience, “I can’t hear you!” Meaning that Madonna was practicing exactly what she was planning to say to the crowd between songs. (Sure enough, she did call out “I can’t hear you!” to the sweltering fans, who presumably thought she was being sincere.)But I felt utterly nothing. Her set felt more like a well-executed computer program.

Yes, I can tell any grandkids I might have that I saw Madonna live. But I’d rather tell them how good Damian Marley was (who I URGE you to see live): a performer who really wanted to entertain the crowd

quote=

And I have empirical evidence to back this up. By a strange coincidence, we had arrived early on Sunday. But sure enough, the Material MILF was there for what we (and several Madonna fans) thought was a routine soundcheck. Hilariously, Madonna even called to her nonexistent audience, “I can’t hear you!” Meaning that Madonna was practicing exactly what she was planning to say to the crowd between songs. (Sure enough, she did call out “I can’t hear you!” to the sweltering fans, who presumably thought she was being sincere.)But I felt utterly nothing. Her set felt more like a well-executed computer program.

Yes, I can tell any grandkids I might have that I saw Madonna live. But I’d rather tell them how good Damian Marley was (who I URGE you to see live): a performer who really wanted to entertain the crowd

Someone please ban this SHIT STIRRING TOSSER.

quote=

Why come on here if u dont even like madonna then

quote=

Again...did you just discover her yesterday?? This has ALWAYS been how she executes her shows. She was probably shouting "I can't hear you" in her synagogue in Queens while rehearsing for CBGB gig with Breakfast Club. Get over it. You obviously aren't a fan of hers and that's fine, but why bother to come here?

Guest valhum

So in order to be A REAL FAN, we must tolerate Madonna being an ass to us ?!?!?!?!? WOW, that is news :wacko: :wacko:

It is because of fans like you she treats us like shit :thumbsdown:

And noooooooo, i don't care about Mariah or all that shit, I love Madonna but i can admit and will tell when the actions taking by her team are fucking the fans.

Please Madonna, treat me like shit!! Please Madonna do not give me the chance to see you closer even tho i joined your fanclub and there it says that as a paying member i get access to presales!!! yay :boring:

I don't want her to call me and say OMG VALHUM THANKS FOR BEING A FAN, LET ME RIM YOU NOW!! I just would like to know that we get better seats specially if you are paying for that.

Oh and btw, apparently this is what the Johan person from ICON said about the whole mess....

Johann finally addressed the crappy ICON presale and said that all good seats couldn't be reserved for ICONers because that wouldn't be fair to those who aren't members.

WTF is that?!?!?!?! :nocomment: isn't that why many joined???? IT'S A FUCKING FAN CLUB of course people expect better treatment that the non members casual fans :thumbsdown::confused:

So in order to be A REAL FAN, we must tolerate Madonna being an ass to us ?!?!?!?!? WOW, that is news :wacko: :wacko:

And noooooooo, i don't care about Mariah or all that shit, I love Madonna but i can admit and will tell when the actions taking by her team are fucking the fans.

Please Madonna, treat me like shit!! Please Madonna do not give me the chance to see you closer even tho i joined your fanclub and there it says that as a paying member i get access to presales!!! yay :boring:

I don't want her to call me and say OMG VALHUM THANKS FOR BEING A FAN, LET ME RIM YOU NOW!! I just would like to know that we get better seats specially if you are paying for that.

Oh and btw, apparently this is what the Johan person from ICON said about the whole mess....

Johann finally addressed the crappy ICON presale and said that all good seats couldn't be reserved for ICONers because that wouldn't be fair to those who aren't members.

WTF is that?!?!?!?! :nocomment: isn't that why many joined???? IT'S A FUCKING FAN CLUB of course people expect better treatment that the non members casual fans :thumbsdown::confused:

:thumbsup::clap:

The ICON pre-sale is DISGUSTING, I am glad that I have not been a member for quite a while now.

If Johann said that he should be fired!

I agree the fan club presale was handled terribly and they SHOULD have a shit load of the best seats in the house to sell to the fans first. I have to wonder though, how involved is Madonna herself in that? Probably not very, she has a shit load of people to do that kind of stuff for her. I was moreso addressing the person who thinks Madonna should thank her fans in CD liner notes and doesn't like that her shows are so "rehearsed". The fact of the matter is, Madonna isn't going to be like Prince and switch up her set list every night or thank her fans everytime she wins an award or releases an album that is just not her style, never has been.

so glad i didn't waste my money joining the fan club again

i knew the pre-sale would be a mess again considering they never get anything right

i'm not surprised at johann's reply considering he's a manipulative asshole

Madonna has thanked her fans in many of her award speeches. I think we've scored more thanks than any husbands or family. I can't even read the Hard Candy writing on the last pages to know if 'i' got thanked.

A lot of what you guys complain about here day in and out is stuff that she has nothing to do with. Hundreds of people work for her and of course some of them are going to fuck up.

As for Madonna vs. Mariah in the fan treatment dept., Madonna pissed off some fans at an American Life signing for having to leave at a certain time and not getting to everyone. To make up for it some of those fans recieved a copy of that gigantic x-static process book (which cost $100s). on the other hand, Mariah showed up to her signing late and didn't sign for half the fans- who got squat. Nither of these woman give a shit about you or I personally, because they do not know us, Mariah is just fake enough to make it seem she and her fans have love-ins. Don't kid yourself that one cares more than another.

THANK YOU!!

From Madonna.com

Dear Iconers,

To clear up any confusion regarding ticket presales and using the presale ticketing system, please review the following instructions.

* We HIGHLY recommend that you review the presale instructions in advance of participating in an Icon presale event. Our fan club sale system will generate fan club sale passcodes as soon as the ticket sales for the shows begin.

* Eligible Platinum Icon members are provided one passcode per tour and can purchase up to 4 tickets for one show. Passcodes work for the presale in which you picked up the code and in some cases will work for multiple shows as long as the tickets are sold through the same ticketing vendor. Please click here to view a list of shows grouped by ticketing vendors. Because there are multiple vendors selling tickets for the tour, we cannot ensure that each code will work for every show. Consequently, we ask that you carefully consider your presale options before you select the show for which you want a code.

NOTE: Please only select the show you want tickets for and DO NOT select a random show to "test out" the presale system or to check out seat availability. By doing so, you run the risk of not having access to tickets for the show you are specifically interested in.

* All fan club presales, unless otherwise noted will start at 10 am LOCAL TIME in each market for legacy Icon members and at noon LOCAL TIME in each market for newer members.

* Who is a legacy member? A Legacy Icon Member is someone who has been a long time Platinum member of Icon. To read more about legacy access visit the help section. You can also check your membership status to see if you are considered a Legacy ICON Platinum Member. Visit your MY ACCOUNT details to check your current offer status.

* Many European stadium shows will feature 'Gold Circle' as a ticket option. Fan club members will have the opportunity to purchase 'Gold Circle' tickets during the presales for shows that offer this ticketing option.

The presales for the following show dates in France will begin at 10 am LOCAL TIME on Wednesday, May 14 and the presales for the shows in Germany will begin on Friday, May 16 at 10 am LOCAL TIME. Please refer to the tour date grid below for more information:

Show Date City Venue Legacy Icon Member Presale Icon Member Presale On Sale Date

26-Aug Nice Stade Charles Ehrmann Wed. May 14 Wed. May 14 Fri. May 16

28-Aug Berlin Olympic Stadium Fri. May 16 Fri. May 16 Wed. May 21

04-Sep Dusseldorf LTU Arena Fri. May 16 Fri. May 16 Wed. May 21

09-Sep Frankfurt Commerzbank Arena Fri. May 16 Fri. May 16 Wed. May 21

20-Sep Paris Stade de France Wed. May 14 Wed. May 14 Fri. May 16

Cheers,

Madonna.com

Guest valhum
I was a member of ICON during CT, and because of them I got 4th row tickets (what LUCK). I thought I was SOL after forgetting to rejoin this year, glad I didn't bother with them. :confused:

That is exacly why i joined this time, i remember how everyone got great seats :(:lol:

Guest valhum
I agree the fan club presale was handled terribly and they SHOULD have a shit load of the best seats in the house to sell to the fans first. I have to wonder though, how involved is Madonna herself in that? Probably not very, she has a shit load of people to do that kind of stuff for her. I was moreso addressing the person who thinks Madonna should thank her fans in CD liner notes and doesn't like that her shows are so "rehearsed". The fact of the matter is, Madonna isn't going to be like Prince and switch up her set list every night or thank her fans everytime she wins an award or releases an album that is just not her style, never has been.

I know you wasn't talking about that hehe, i said YOU as in general hehe :bruised:

Guest Little Red

Wonderful. Changing their buying terms&conditions in retrospect. :electropop:

From Madonna.com

* Many European stadium shows will feature 'Gold Circle' as a ticket option. Fan club members will have the opportunity to purchase 'Gold Circle' tickets during the presales for shows that offer this ticketing option.

Can you, as a member, actually see what categories are available for each city BEFORE selecting the city (and thus generating your passcode)? When I look at the ticket homepage I can't see this information. However, if I wanted to make sure to get Gold Circle tickets I would have to know BEFORE selecting a city if that option is available at all. Because if it's not then I would not select that city and waste my passcode.

Guess I am more than happy not to have renewed my membership.

Guest Little Red
I can´t ghet my password!!! what´s happening???

what have you done so far? As I understand, as soon as you select your city, your passcode will appear on the screen. write it down. someone also said they received it by email after having selected their city.

what have you done so far? As I understand, as soon as you select your city, your passcode will appear on the screen. write it down. someone also said they received it by email after having selected their city.

I select the city and the passcode doesn´t appear anywhere, that´s the problem

I click "get code" and they tell me that my membership account doesn´t alow me to have a code for this show, but I´m a legacy member, so I don´t understand it

:flop: legacy member

IM CONFIDENT i will get close to the stage, like the last 2 times

*ends up in back of stadium*

And i have neber joined ICON, am i bad ?

IM CONFIDENT i will get close to the stage, like the last 2 times

*ends up in back of stadium*

And i have neber joined ICON, am i bad ?

No, & there's techniques 2 get front stage with general admission & not having 2 queue 4 hours.

Like shagging the WHOLE of Belgium? ;)

Never joined Icon and always got good tickets, so no miss here.

I always join that crap when it's tour year...it's pathetic really.

but then..

I've never been able 2 get tickets with a regular sale..

of course the bitch don't come here..so why shag the whole of Belgium?

I go 2 Rome & places...:fag: