Anyone doing the ICON presale?

air1975

Could it be that this pré-sale code is limited once per 'ticket dealer'

There is no Ticket master 4 the Paris/France gigs & Icon sez 'in many cases' you can only obtain one code.. :confused:

Wtf, in many cases..?

Iconers are complaining on forums that the pre-sale is a mess with the passcodes and that the tickets they're getting offered (for assigned seating) sucks!

Icon

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT PASSCODES

2008-05-12 11:16:05

Please be aware that fans are only allowed to pick up one passcode, and that in many cases passcodes are good only for the show the code was obtained from. Please do not attempt to "test" the ticketing system by picking up a code for a show you are not interested in attending. Once you have picked up your code, you will not be issued a second one. Please choose the show you would like to attend carefully, thank you.

Guest Little Red

Oh man. How can they fucking do this when Johann has said otherwise before? I was a member until 2006 or so and have experienced more than one fuck up on Icon but this is probably the biggest shit they've ever pulled. Something needs to be done to make up for people's losses.

Can someone tell me what "Golden Circle" tickets means exactly? What does it all include and how much is it in US dollars?

Guest Little Red

Golden Circle is the area (standing) closest to the stage.

currency converter (google is your friend): http://www.xe.com/ucc/

I dunno if this is the right thing to do but for those of you who can’t get another passcode and have basically wasted their chance to buy through Icon, I guess you have nothing to lose by trying this. Tribe forum member daddy_pop posted this:

I sent an email to deactivate my presale code : tickets@iconmadonna.com

as I was just testing the thing & they sorted it out!

Dear madonna.com Member,

As per your request, we've deactivated your old passcode and issued you a brand new one to better serve you during this round of presales.

How the hell can MSG not have the actual seating chart on the day of the presale?? This is really fucking stupid. How can I know if I'm getting good seats? :dramatic: :dramatic:

That's the biggest fuck up of all. There no excuse for it. If they weren't prepared, then they shouldn't have had a presale. And this Johann guy should be replaced. He's incompetent.

I got mine. On the floor. Not the best seats. But I had only had 30 minutes to get the tix. Damn meeting. Why do they do pre-sales on Mondays. Some of us has to work, you know.

Did anyone get tickets via the Icon presale ?? Are the seats decent ? they usually arent ...
The few times I tried. I never got seats right at the end of the empty space (runway perhaps). They're all to the sides.

stubhub added hundreds of more tickets today.

That is VERY shady - I cannot imagine that many ICON fans sold their tickets on Stubhub..

Anyway I am not too worried. I remember how with the last tour there were shitloads of tickets on ebay for reasonable prices. I think this time it will be even easier to buy a ticket, since this is her 4th MAJOR tour in 8 years, and also because many of Madonna's usual fans aren't too thrilled about Hard Candy.

I think this tour will do really well overall, but not as well as she's used to

They reset my password, but I am not satisfied with this whole ordeal. I got tickets in the 300's. I'm gonna try to get better seats for the other show. If she adds more then I will try to get floor tickets for a third show. I really shouldn't. It's more than I can afford and probably more than I can handle, but I feel ripped off from the pre-sale and I just want to get what Iconers deserve. And at the same time being on the floor is scary to me. I've always been extremely shy my entire life, but it may be more than that. I've been "diagnosed" with Asperger Syndrome. I put diagnosed in quotes because it's not something that can be tested, therefore officially diagnosed. It's basically an assumption. So basically, I lack communication skills, I'm socially awkward and self conscious. I don't function right in that capacity. I know if I was on the floor I would be surrounded by jumping, screaming, crazy fans. I'm just not capable of doing that. My entire body will get tense and stiff if I tried. However, since I can't express the same excitement I'm feeling as other fans doesn't mean I don't deserve to be there. I may have only been born the year her first album was released, but I can't remember a day in my life where Madonna was not an integral part of it. I've loved and supported her whole-heartedly and always will no matter what. I know it shouldn't matter what people think of me, but in some situations it does. Then I think of Truth Or Dare and Madonna's sentiments on people who don't look like their there to enjoy the show. I would hate for Madonna to potentially see me and think that. I mean she probably won't, but what if. What can I do though? While everybody holds signs saying "I Love You Madonna", I hold one with a disclaimer about myself. It's messed up, but it's the hand I've been dealt.

What to do? What to do? Only for Madonna. The things I would do for this woman. It's ridiculous, but in a good way. :)

Could it be that this pré-sale code is limited once per 'ticket dealer'

There is no Ticket master 4 the Paris/France gigs & Icon sez 'in many cases' you can only obtain one code.. :confused:

Wtf, in many cases..?

so? maybe they will put the code tomorrow?

so? maybe they will put the code tomorrow?

I'm thinking they give u a code once per ticket dealer...Live Nation is fucking up with this shit.

They reset my password, but I am not satisfied with this whole ordeal. I got tickets in the 300's. I'm gonna try to get better seats for the other show. If she adds more then I will try to get floor tickets for a third show. I really shouldn't. It's more than I can afford and probably more than I can handle, but I feel ripped off from the pre-sale and I just want to get what Iconers deserve. And at the same time being on the floor is scary to me. I've always been extremely shy my entire life, but it may be more than that. I've been "diagnosed" with Asperger Syndrome. I put diagnosed in quotes because it's not something that can be tested, therefore officially diagnosed. It's basically an assumption. So basically, I lack communication skills, I'm socially awkward and self conscious. I don't function right in that capacity. I know if I was on the floor I would be surrounded by jumping, screaming, crazy fans. I'm just not capable of doing that. My entire body will get tense and stiff if I tried. However, since I can't express the same excitement I'm feeling as other fans doesn't mean I don't deserve to be there. I may have only been born the year her first album was released, but I can't remember a day in my life where Madonna was not an integral part of it. I've loved and supported her whole-heartedly and always will no matter what. I know it shouldn't matter what people think of me, but in some situations it does. Then I think of Truth Or Dare and Madonna's sentiments on people who don't look like their there to enjoy the show. I would hate for Madonna to potentially see me and think that. I mean she probably won't, but what if. What can I do though? While everybody holds signs saying "I Love You Madonna", I hold one with a disclaimer about myself. It's messed up, but it's the hand I've been dealt.

What to do? What to do? Only for Madonna. The things I would do for this woman. It's ridiculous, but in a good way. :)

:megamanson:

MELTDOWN ALERT

Guest valhum

I think the best thing to do is buying the presale ticket, whatever comes up and then looking for one at ebay or ticketmaster.

This whole pre sale thing is A HOT MESS. Wasn't Madonna's partnership with Live Nation supposed to benefit her loyal fanclub members?

It appears that loyal fans who have supported Madonna are being royal fucked over. Its disgusting and greedy. Why has nobody from TEAM MADONNA

commented on the pre sale fuck up? Honestly does anyone from her camp really care about her fans? I usually defend Madonna to the hilt but not this

time. The Icon presale fuck up and the fact that she has joined forces with ticket re selling companies is quite fankly making my stomach churn.