Anyone doing the ICON presale?

air1975

If I had access to it I would to secure a Houston ticket. Unfortunately I never paid the dues but I do have an active account with them.

I just know the Houston show will sell out quickly, I wish the date of when the tickets went on sale was different, that is the day I go on vacation to Las Vegas!

Guest valhum

I was thinking of doing a "fake" trying to buy tickets thingy, like seeing how it will work and how will i get the code, etc.

I was thinking of doing a "fake" trying to buy tickets thingy, like seeing how it will work and how will i get the code, etc.

I did the fake thing to see how it work and now the system thinks I used my password to buy tickets when I didn't. Now I can't get a passcode to for MSG. Johann at Icon said the password wouldn't count if you didn't use it. I thought that meant if you didn't buy the tickets. Apparently, it meant if you enter it at all on Ticketmaster. The message board is closed now on the site. There's no one to contact. I'm completely FUCKED and about to slash my fucking wrists.

Guest valhum
I did the fake thing to see how it work and now the system thinks I used my password to buy tickets when I didn't. Now I can't get a passcode to for MSG. Johann at Icon said the password wouldn't count if you didn't use it. I thought that meant if you didn't buy the tickets. Apparently, it meant if you enter it at all on Ticketmaster. The message board is closed now on the site. There's no one to contact. I'm completely FUCKED and about to slash my fucking wrists.

Damn but aren't you supposed to be able to buy 4 tickets, i mean, you get another 3 chances :(

I read over at mmad that the tickets offered for MSG are bad, that the 13th row is a VIP package for $575 and the others are in the Lodge thingy :dramatic:

Damn but aren't you supposed to be able to buy 4 tickets, i mean, you get another 3 chances :(

I read over at mmad that the tickets offered for MSG are bad, that the 13th row is a VIP package for $575 and the others are in the Lodge thingy :dramatic:

I think it's assumed that because I entered the passcode on ticketmaster that I used it. I thought it only counted if you followed through with the purchase. I needed 4 tickets for MSG. When I entered 4 on the London show I wasn't really thinking through. All I knew was that I wasn't purchasing the tickets so it wouldn't count. Apparently, it did. All I wanted to do was know what to expect when buying tickets for NY. I was just trying to be safe because I didn't want to get confused while I was actually buying. Everything was so complicated at Icon and I just needed to be sure what was gonna happen. The message board is closed now at Icon and there's nothing for me to do. I'm on the verge of a breakdown. I know I'll get tickets next week if not now, but I'd rather get it out of the way so I can rest easy, you know. Does anyone know Johann from Icons e-mail? Is it the same as the one for the signed album cover contest? Thanks.

I think it's assumed that because I entered the passcode on ticketmaster that I used it. I thought it only counted if you followed through with the purchase. I needed 4 tickets for MSG. When I entered 4 on the London show I wasn't really thinking through. All I knew was that I wasn't purchasing the tickets so it wouldn't count. Apparently, it did. All I wanted to do was know what to expect when buying tickets for NY. I was just trying to be safe because I didn't want to get confused while I was actually buying. Everything was so complicated at Icon and I just needed to be sure what was gonna happen. The message board is closed now at Icon and there's nothing for me to do. I'm on the verge of a breakdown. I know I'll get tickets next week if not now, but I'd rather get it out of the way so I can rest easy, you know. Does anyone know Johann from Icons e-mail? Is it the same as the one for the signed album cover contest? Thanks.

dont stress too much buddy. SOme of the best tix become avaiable a week or so before the show. I purchased tix to both RIT and Confessions the day they went on sale and ended up buying another set for RIT the day before the shows when tix were released at the last moment. Best seats i ever had.

for Confessions they were released a bit earlier, i think almost a month before the shows i went to, and i got good ones then too. Today isnt all or nothing...believe me, you'll get good tix!

Guest chatty kathy
dont stress too much buddy. SOme of the best tix become avaiable a week or so before the show. I purchased tix to both RIT and Confessions the day they went on sale and ended up buying another set for RIT the day before the shows when tix were released at the last moment. Best seats i ever had.

Ditto. Did the same thing during RIT. Got my 'Icon' seat, and 2nd night was added bought through ticketmaster. After that year I've never renewed my Icon membership.

Ditto. Did the same thing during RIT. Got my 'Icon' seat, and 2nd night was added bought through ticketmaster. After that year I've never renewed my Icon membership.

hey! another Washington Dc-er! :thumbsup:

by the way....love the pic you used in the sig...love the sparklies!

Guest valhum
Got the tickets and we are very happy cos' we got the seats we were hoping for.

which are in........ :thumbsup:

Guest jeankmx

Same thing just happened to me!.. I used the passcode to test the system..

I remember very well when Johann said if you want the tickets you dont buy them, and they will give you a different code for each show you wanna go.

not they are saying otherwise!!

seriously.. IM ABOUT TO FAINT....

this is just not fair.....!

Thanks guys. I know I'll get them one way or the other because I'll go to extremes to get them. I just feel bad because I had 3 people I promised I would take care of and I feel like I let them down and I'm not gonna lie I feel bad for myself too. This is the second time this year something like this has happened. After Madonna, horror movies come in second place in my life. One of my favorite things to do is go to horror conventions. So late last year I bought tickets for a show in Texas. I usually just buy a weekend pass for $40/$45, but I bought a Dream Master pass for $120 for this one to get some extra perks. My main reason for going was for the huge Nightmare On Elm Street reunion. They had people from all the films, including many who have never done a convention before. There was also a Fright Night reunion, another one of my all-time favorites. I'd been to a FN reunion in August, but this one had more people including director Tom Holland and Julie Carmen from the sequel. Then there were people from random horror movies. In the end I had around 40 people I was interested meeting. So I booked the hotel and got the convention discount rate and booked the flight. So the day before the convention, I'm on the plane. Halfway there the pilot announces that Texas is having a really bad snow storm and they were turning the plane around. Since when does Texas have fucking snowstorms. So now I'm home I'm pissed off. I call the airline to see if I can get something the following morning. There's nothing for JFK, but they have one seat left leaving out of Newark New Jersey. I book it and am now gonna miss half of the first day of the convention. My father drives me to Jersey. I go to check in and they can't find my reservations. So I got screwed over and couldn't go. I e-mailed the person who runs the show to see about getting my $120 back and got no response. I booked the hotel for the one in October because of the so far announced guests and e-mailed the guy again to try to work something out. We'll see if he responds. I will NOT get screwed again. I just gotta keep the fighting spirit.

Guest jeankmx

ok... I think we need to complain to johann...

I have johanns email...

please email me to jcicone@hotmail.com << thats my email.

Same thing just happened to me!.. I used the passcode to test the system..

I remember very well when Johann said if you want the tickets you dont buy them, and they will give you a different code for each show you wanna go.

not they are saying otherwise!!

seriously.. IM ABOUT TO FAINT....

this is just not fair.....!

I feel your pain. ;)

"Life isn't fair, That's what you said, So I try not to care."

Oh, Madonna it's not that easy.

ok... I think we need to complain to johann...

I have johanns email...

please email me to jcicone@hotmail.com << thats my email.

I sent one to the e-mail for the album cover contest because it was similar from what I recalled of his e-mail. I don't know if that's right. I'll send you what I sent him.

It looks like THERE IS A CATWALK. Chicago, Boston & New Jersey now show a specific Madonna chart with a catwalk. Earlier they only had the general end stage chart. The MSG chart has not been updated yet. BUT I'M MAJORLY PISSED OFF cuz when I was trying for tickets earlier, it kept giving me Sections 4, 5 & 6 and I kept turning it down thinking there will be no catwalk and I wanted closer to the stage. Now with a catwalk, it turns out those were great seats. But now Ticketmaster is down so I can't place my order. ICON and Ticketmaster really fucked this one up.

It looks like THERE IS A CATWALK. Chicago, Boston & New Jersey now show a specific Madonna chart with a catwalk. Earlier they only had the general end stage chart. The MSG chart has not been updated yet. BUT I'M MAJORLY PISSED OFF cuz when I was trying for tickets earlier, it kept giving me Sections 4, 5 & 6 and I kept turning it down thinking there will be no catwalk and I wanted closer to the stage. Now with a catwalk, it turns out those were great seats. But now Ticketmaster is down so I can't place my order. ICON and Ticketmaster really fucked this one up.

Icon isn't working at the moment right?

Guest jeankmx

no its not....

now that everybody must be so upset because of the "changin planes".

first they say they will give you a passcode for everyshow and now they say different!

now that we are fucked up!!!

im really pissed off.... really!