Wembley Stadium Seating Plan

markm

I nearly went to the George Michael gigs at the stadium. The cheapest seats were at the back (east stand) in the terraces. I don't think all the seats will be priced high. No one would want to pay £160 for a seat in block 514 for example. I think the nearer the stage you sit, the more expensive the ticket just like at an arena. I would guess that the standing, every man for himself tickets are going to be mid range about £85 - 95. Lots of people will want to try to be near the front so will take their chances with a standing ticket and pay a medium high price. I saw Madonna do BA and GS at the stadium years ago and I would prefer to pay less for a shit seat than risk the floor standing experience. You wait for hours, have to cope with stampeds and crowd rushes and if it rains (as with GS) you're screwed and if it's really hot (as it was for BA) it's really uncomfortable.

I think the £160 seats will be blue 122 - 144, followed by £110 yellow 227 - 252 etc. The rear half of the the stadium will be cheaper (I hope).

Guest SuperPop
So which are the most expensive seats? I love standing but I'm not paying £150 to have to fight my way to the front and then hang around for four hours until she comes on stage (it was five hours for TGS).

the most expensive are probably the seating ones near the stage but on the side...

the golden circle tickets (the best standing ones) are only £85

Guest Little Red

yeah, the most expensive ones are the seated areas close to the stage (well "close" being relative as this being a stadium you're still miles away from the stage, even in the best seat). IMO it is so not worth the money esp if you compare it to Wembley ARENA for example. the shittiest seat there is probably about as far away from the stage as the best seat in the stadium. I don't find these prices appropriate.

I saw Madonna do BA and GS at the stadium years ago and I would prefer to pay less for a shit seat than risk the floor standing experience. You wait for hours, have to cope with stampeds and crowd rushes and if it rains (as with GS) you're screwed and if it's really hot (as it was for BA) it's really uncomfortable.

I was a metre from the stage for both BA shows I went to, right at the front, left of the catwalk for the opening night of TGS and about three metres away (even though we arrived just before she took the stage) for the second night. I agree that the waiting is a killer but I just can't be doing with seats in a stadium. If the golden circle price lets you go in and out to the bar etc then I think I'll be going for that.

But don't you have to buy those as part of a package? I don't mind paying as long as I'm at the front.

Will you be participating in the presale on Monday?

Guest AntiVirgin

georgemichael460.jpg

This is how GM's Wembley stage looked, surely the more expensive tix, would be blocked out similarly with separate access paths etc.

Will you be participating in the presale on Monday?

No, I never rush it since RIT when I got Block D at EC on the day they went on sale and then got Block A, Row B at the MEN, two days before the show. Besides, I'm banking on Saturday night for Wembley. what time to the London tubes finish at? I can't decide whether to stay at the Hilton in Wembley or head back to the Centre.

No, I never rush it since RIT when I got Block D at EC on the day they went on sale and then got Block A, Row B at the MEN, two days before the show. Besides, I'm banking on Saturday night for Wembley. what time to the London tubes finish at? I can't decide whether to stay at the Hilton in Wembley or head back to the Centre.

The last tubes are around midnight so you should be fine. If you miss that there is either a local taxi service or a nightbus but I wouldn't recommend either!

The last tubes are around midnight so you should be fine. If you miss that there is either a local taxi service or a nightbus but I wouldn't recommend either!

Heaven FORBID - the only time I take public transport is the tube, after gigs, and that's only because it's necessary for a quick getaway.

Heaven FORBID - the only time I take public transport is the tube, after gigs, and that's only because it's necessary for a quick getaway.

I ALWAYS think of buses as peasant wagons.

Guest thehiltonsuite

How many people fit in Wembly?? And I really hope Madonna has a catwalk! It worked so well for Confessions and Girlie Show!

Guest SuperPop
But don't you have to buy those as part of a package? I don't mind paying as long as I'm at the front.

I'm not sure about it also...that's the only reason I want to wait till Friday...it has been announced that there are also £85 tickets (which supposedly are the golden circle ones)...I guess they will have a few of those sold at the original face value price and the rest will be for the hot package...

Guest Topaz Scorpio
No catwalk on this tour

Smart. She won't want to be near all those enraged fans forced to pay her outrageous scalper prices.

How many people fit in Wembly?? And I really hope Madonna has a catwalk! It worked so well for Confessions and Girlie Show!

Allegedly 90,000 seats. Some will not be used though because of the stage. Then you can probably get another 50,000 people on floor standing. Probably looking at 110,000 - 120,000 per show.

Allegedly 90,000 seats. Some will not be used though because of the stage. Then you can probably get another 50,000 people on floor standing. Probably looking at 110,000 - 120,000 per show.

90 000 is the seating capacity for a football match. According to Wikipedia, the stats for concerts are also 90 000 (75k seated, due to the enormous area that can't be used due to the stage) and 15k standing (there'd have to be very strict laws on the number of people allowed to stand, for safety reasons).

My u nderstanding is that people who buy the hot ticket get in first and then the gold circle ticket people after that. Any event I've ever been to with gold circle tickets normally only permit people with those tickets.

Guest marsha
what is the capacity of golden circle ? how long do we have to wait in the line?

you should go now before it's too late ;-)

Guest Danny86
r the songs going to be re-worked to give it a more blk urban sound?

Of course they won't be. The new version of "Hung Up" has nothing to do with an urban sound. There might be 1-2 old song that will get a hip hop-ish remix, but that's all.

Guest marsha
r the songs going to be re-worked to give it a more blk urban sound?

wtf blks cant even sell out concerts so wtf would she pull that stunt

love the signature but looks like epitath.

Hillary is not dead vanity ! ;-) eleanor probably.

So am I right in thinking that if you buy the pre-sale, priority tickets you get in the golden circle?

I just brought 3 Golden Circle tickets in the Icon presale. It was really simple. I am not sure how the VIP packages are going to work. Even people though people are going to be let in early I can still see it being a bun fight down the front. The sensible thing to do would be what the promoters did at George Michael's concert and have a golden circle for VIP and fans and then another for general fans at a lower price. £249 seems a lot to pay just to get there early so I opted for the £85 tickets.