4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

Guest marsha
I am sorry but all these flop songs standing in Madonna's way of #1 simply because of huge airplay is pissing me off. :rant::rant::rant:

me too :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

DAHLINS

ULTIMATELY MADGE WILL MAKE MORE MONEY

FROM 4 MINS

THAN MARIAH WILL MAKE FROM TOUCH MY BARRACUDA

AND AS WE ALL KNOW

WHEN IT COME TO MADGE

$$$ IS ALL THAT MATTERS

ITS ONLY US GEEKS THAT CARE ABOUT CHARTS

FACT

Guest marsha
DAHLINS

FROM 4 MINS

AND AS WE ALL KNOW

WHEN IT COME TO MADGE

$$$ IS ALL THAT MATTERS

FACT

Oh god, you make me dream! she's rich enough! don't be afraid the kids won't have to work at wendy's burgers to pay highschool. prefer fanatic geeks to impassive accountants

Oh god, you make me dream! she's rich enough! don't be afraid the kids won't have to work at wendy's burgers to pay highschool. prefer fanatic geeks to impassive accountants

:thumbsup:

DAHLINS

FROM 4 MINS

AND AS WE ALL KNOW

WHEN IT COME TO MADGE

$$$ IS ALL THAT MATTERS

FACT

I thuoght artists/songwriters got paid whenever radio plays their songs, don't they? I'm pretty sure I heard it somewhere a few years ago.

Guest SuperPop

it`is really unbelievable how fucking big is Mariah in US...I never though that Bye Bye could enter so quickly in the charts... :vomit:

Guest marsha
it`is really unbelievable how fucking big is Mariah in US...I never though that Bye Bye could enter so quickly in the charts... :vomit:

unbelievable how the cow manage to slip her pork in charts so easily and climb her fat ass so quickly. yep but she's huge in US. so, not so surprising. anyway, "Buy buoy" is not doing well so far, she sang it for 30 M viewers on Idols and her sales are not that impressive so far. and even if her noise has not yet been add to radio, its audience is low. let's enjoy the quiet, she'll destroy ours ears soon with heavy rotations on radio gaga.

Edited by marsha

I thuoght artists/songwriters got paid whenever radio plays their songs, don't they? I'm pretty sure I heard it somewhere a few years ago.

Songwriters, yes, artists, not a cent. Mariah will be raking in the royalties from airplay, so it will probably even out, although more money is made from sales than airplay.

iTunesUS47.jpg

iTunesUS48.jpg

I think it is safe to say now that Mariah didn't "pull a Leona" this week and "Touch My Body" won't re-ascend to #1 on iTunes even with the album being out this week.

I think it is safe to say now that Mariah didn't "pull a Leona" this week and "Touch My Body" won't re-ascend to #1 on iTunes even with the album being out this week.

but don't be surprised if she moves from 120k download to around 135k-145k next week...

she has remixes out that could give her additional 8k in sales plus the TMB remix album is also selling...

add this to her airplay and she will be in the TOP 3 again...

Wow!!!

Madonna lead on iTunes is huge! Plus the remixes... if this happens to be a huge selling week she will be back up the charts... and don't discard #01 just yet guys... everything is still possible for coming weeks ;)

but don't be surprised if she moves from 120k download to around 135k-145k next week...

she has remixes out that could give her additional 8k in sales plus the TMB remix album is also selling...

add this to her airplay and she will be in the TOP 3 again...

Yes but this will be her last week of spotlight, I hope the same for BL. Leona's second single is almost ignored (maybe that will happen also to Bye Bye).

Guest ercos

yep, TMB cant re asccent to #1 as AI has started to dip and sales has certainly gone down. Mariah wont achieve double #1 next week.

Guest marsha

yep, TMB cant re asccent to #1 as AI has started to dip and sales has certainly gone down. Mariah wont achieve double #1 next week.

she'll replace the double #1 with 2 double cheese

Edited by marsha

Guest iMisto

I want to be impressed that Madonna has stayed at #1, but also... what's really competition? These other songs are SHIT. With the exception of BL... but even that is so old at this point, that it doesn't really matter.

Ohh... airplay... :dramatic:

Guest marsha
I want to be impressed that Madonna has stayed at #1, but also... what's really competition? These other songs are SHIT. With the exception of BL... but even that is so old at this point, that it doesn't really matter.

Ohh... airplay... :dramatic:

iMisto, don't worry, Airplay is living its last days. dead soon. BB has to understand, transistor has been replaced by the Internet. Live your your time Bill-bore!

Edited by marsha

Guest iMisto
iMisto, don't worry, Airplay is living its last days. dead soon. BB has to understand, transistor has been replaced by the Internet. Live your your time Bill-bore!

I hope you're right! Madonna will have MAJOR hits with Live Nation if BB changes soon. :D

Is there any up and coming song that is being released to itunes in the coming weeks that could bump Madonna from #1 or could her song possibly stay #1 until her album is out? What an amazing run so far though. :clap:

ROT 100 and BILLBORE... classic marsha :chuckle:

Guest marsha
Is there any up and coming song that is being released to itunes in the coming weeks that could bump Madonna from #1 or could her song possibly stay #1 until her album is out? What an amazing run so far though. :clap:

yes. what about take a bow and the way that I love you?

Guest iMisto
yes. what about take a bow and the way that I love you?

Take A Bow is a bomb, by Rihanna... if that even cracks the top 10 I'll cry.

What's The Way That I Love You?? Who sings it?

Guest marsha
Take A Bow is a bomb, by Rihanna... if that even cracks the top 10 I'll cry.

What's The Way That I Love You?? Who sings it?

Ashanti (like her. too classy for BB I guess)

Guest iMisto
Ashanti (like her. too classy for BB I guess)

Poor Ashanti... she's been releasing shit for years. Not a true ARTIST like Madonna.

Her best days were back when she did the hook lyrics ONLY ahaha!

"I'm not always 'dur when call, but I'm always on time!" good 'ol days.

Guest marsha
ROT 100 and BILLBORE... classic marsha :chuckle:

:asian:

I hate their unfairplay chart, hope Media-bias will disappear. want Bin-Board in garbage soon :boxing: