The Official UK Charts Thread

Guest Hafo

No I mean what are the chances of her going to number 1 in the UK charts (not the itunes chart) seeing as she has dropped down. hasn't she???

Guest SuperPop
No I mean what are the chances of her going to number 1 in the UK charts (not the itunes chart) seeing as she has dropped down. hasn't she???

if she keeps up a top3 position on the digital chart the following weeks then she will propably hit no1 easily..except if any other big hit that we dont know arises the next days..

Guest flotando

I think The Kooks will flop after fan fever of last week but Sam Sparro has just released physical so I bet for #4. And at least it won't be out of the top 10 for sure... And that's great.

Tomorrow we will have the first midweeks though!

#5 is the highest she can go this week, right? Or will The Kooks/Flo Rida drop enough so she can be #3?

Sales are Sunday to Saturday.... it's not impossible for her to rise to #03 on downloads alone during this week. Still 5 days of downloads to go... and she seems to be rising on all dowload charts... (#02 at HMV downloads also...) let's see what happens during this week ;)

Tomorrow we should already have some mid-weeks revelead... and physical sales stronger day are Sunday and Monday as pre-orders are usually added to this two days.

Just notice that "American Boy" single by Estelle is selling for 0,99£ at HMV also... but still "4 Minutes" continues to be #01 there. The other versions of "4 minutes" single are at #03 and #04 and #06. At #05 it's other 0,99£ single, that's Mariah Carey (that also have other versions of the single at #09 and #15). Day by day 4 Minutes at #01 on the week of physical release is getting more solid built by such huge pre-orders!

Midweeks Sales Update

1 1 AMERICAN BOY ESTELLE FT KANYE WEST 12,021

2 2 LOW FLO RIDA FT T-PAIN 8,226

4 3 BLACK & GOLD SAM SPARRO 7,532

8 4 4 MINUTES MADONNA FT JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE 6,063

6 5 TOUCH MY BODY MARIAH CAREY 6,049

M is ahead of Mariah by 14 copies!

Midweeks Sales Update

1 1 AMERICAN BOY ESTELLE FT KANYE WEST 12,021

2 2 LOW FLO RIDA FT T-PAIN 8,226

4 3 BLACK & GOLD SAM SPARRO 7,532

8 4 4 MINUTES MADONNA FT JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE 6,063

6 5 TOUCH MY BODY MARIAH CAREY 6,049

M is ahead of Mariah by 14 copies!

Interesting. Last weeks midweek top five and sales figures:

1 Estelle (15.2k)

2 Flo Rida (8.6k)

3 Duffy (6.9k)

4 Sam Sparro (6.9k) only 27 copies behind

5 Kooks (6.3k)

....and the final top 5 sales figures for last week...

49690 Estelle

29765 Flo Rida

22961 Kooks

21979 Sam Sparro

21241 Duffy

21179 Mariah Carey (6)

So, it looks as if she will sell around 20k this week, an improvement on last week.

Guest flotando

I think Mariah has made an improvement due to weekend promo, but I don't see here selling this good at the end of the week. She is #7 at Itunes.

Estelle is still holding up well, she should hold on to the top spot for at leat another month.

Her sales are steadily declining though (about 17% each week). At this rate she will be selling just under 30k on the week that 4 Minutes is released physically .

If Madge can maintain her 20k a week average on downloads, then she will only have to sell around 10k in physicals to reach #1

Edited by Mr Ciccone

Maintining 20k on downloads ain't good enough now that the video is out - she should be increasing her sales. Selling 10k on physicals should be easy given that there's three formats.

4M is getting close to American Boy :thumbsup:

Guest boytoyville

I'm pretty sure it's about time Madonna claims her spot on top of UK I-tunes. It's starting to piss me off. lol

Maintining 20k on downloads ain't good enough now that the video is out - she should be increasing her sales. Selling 10k on physicals should be easy given that there's three formats.

Well given that she did around 16,000 last week and is on course to do over 20,000 this week, she obviously is increasing her sales.

Wednesday Top 40 MW update - no sales info

Singles

1 Estelle

2 Flo-Rida

3 Sam Sparro

4 Madonna

5 Mariah Carey

Top 10

Black Kids

Top 15

Elliot Minor

Fragma