UK Charts - Dec 2 - Midweeks

Guest Hafo

How many albums/records Kylie has sold in the UK so far? And Madonna? Just curious.

I don't know the exact figures but Madonna is the biggest selling female artist in terms of albums in the UK and there are loads of others between her and Kylie. In terms of singles, Madonna is also the biggest selling artist (number 4 biggest seller of all time in the list including men/groups as well) and Kylie is outside the top 10 but second to Madonna although she's about 7 million sales behind her.

Best Selling Album Artists in the UK

As estimated in UKMix Forum

1. The Beatles - 28.745m

2. Queen - 20.665m

3. Madonna - 18.328m

4. Elvis Presley - 18.171m

5. Michael Jackson - 16.411m

34. Kylie Minogue - 7.865m

I don't know the exact figures but Madonna is the biggest selling female artist in terms of albums in the UK and there are loads of others between her and Kylie. In terms of singles, Madonna is also the biggest selling artist (number 4 biggest seller of all time in the list including men/groups as well) and Kylie is outside the top 10 but second to Madonna although she's about 7 million sales behind her.

Are there any Kylie loon who think that had their vapid idol started her career earlier, she would have sold records as much as Madonna did? :D

I just checked it and you are making me very proud, finally putting those dusty mp3s to good use. :horn:

Yay! Chad's proud! :rosey:

Are there any Kylie loon who think that had their vapid idol started her career earlier, she would have sold records as much as Madonna did? :D

Fuckbuddy.

Not even half. :shock:

LMAO 7 millions in 20 years :lmao: Dido sold that amount of records in just 5 years :queenbitch:

Well, isn't 2 Hearts alternative/trip-hop? :chuckle:

Trust Kylie to innovate the boring pop scene always she comes back.

EDIT: And storm the charts.

Best Selling Album Artists in the UK

As estimated in UKMix Forum

1. The Beatles - 28.745m

2. Queen - 20.665m

3. Madonna - 18.328m

oh, M will outsell Queen in the UK in a year or two. yay.

So it's in the BARGAIN BINS upon release. :lmao:

I'm sure the LOONS are buying both the regular and special editions of this.

There is NO WAY this will do 75k by the weekend; it will be lucky to do 50k.

*FLUSH* :queenbitch:

I doubt it but you are right that one days sales can be misleading. It is though, doing much better than most thought after 2 Hearts underwhelmed the charts.

Woolworths on Portobello Road darling. Avoid it on Saturday's tho as gets invaded by chavs from

the surrounding council estates.

I think it wont be busy... Chavs are too busy listening to Leona and Shayne these days. Thanks.... :)

Guest FuckBuddy

I doubt it but you are right that one days sales can be misleading. It is though, doing much better than most thought after 2 Hearts underwhelmed the charts.

2hearts is set to spend a third week in the top 10. while far from a spectacular chart showing, it appears to be appealing to a wider audience than her actual fanbase. if x sells more than 80k in its first week, then it's safe to say 2hearts is a far more popular lead single than slow.

2hearts is set to spend a third week in the top 10. while far from a spectacular chart showing, it appears to be appealing to a wider audience than her actual fanbase. if x sells more than 80k in its first week, then it's safe to say 2hearts is a far more popular lead single than slow.

I know, 2 Hearts downloads sales are holding up well and benefitting from individual track downloads off the album and the Now compilation. In fact she was one the most popular track downloads from Now when I last looked. If she stays top ten this week, that is a result compared to Slow as Slow (and Spinning around) dropped from the top ten quite quickly once their parent album was released. Hoping X keeps its momentum.

:lmao:

well, x is set to sell in a week what blackout has sold in a month. stop worrying about kylie and concentrate on your flop idol.

Yes but it was the same with Bowel Leakage and the LOONS claimed it was a bigger success than In The Zone because it went top 10 and the latter didn't; the fact that ITZ OUTSOLD Bowel Leakage didn't seem to register but that's only to be EXPECTED I suppose.

You've only got to read the Kylie forums to realize that her fans are downloading it and buying extra copies when they're picking up X - one fan said he'd bought five copies of X so far. :lmao:

Queenie, that's not true. Every pop artist has those loon fans who buy multiple copies, Madonna included. Blaming the results of being in the top 10 to multiple copies could be translated to other artists.

Latest midweeks - no sales unfortunately:

SINGLES

1 Leona Lewis

2 Girls Aloud

3 T2

Top 10

Elvis Presley

Top 20

Soulja Boy

Editors

Top 30

Christina Aguilera - Hurt