UK Charts - Nov 25 - Spices barely detected

Guest Hafo

Someone posted on BuzzJack (unconfirmed, from a Shayne Ward website) that Leona will repeat at #1 again on singles and it's 10,000 ahead of the number 2.

Spices are only just Top 10.

MORE DETAILS as they EMERGE :horn:

From MW:

Singles

1 Leona Lewis

2 Take That

3 T2 (only 600 copies behind!)

Top 10

Elvis

Shayne Ward :chuckle:

Spice Girls :shock:

Top 30

Led Zeppelin

Soulja Boy

Top 40

Dizzee Rascal

Gallows & Lethal Bizzle

Amy Winehouse - Valerie

Top 50

Girls Aloud

KT Tunstall

Michael Buble

Top 60

Mariah Carey

Wyclef Jean

Andrea Bocelli

Top 70

Led Zep - Whole Lotta Love

Se:Sa

Rverend & The Makers

Top 80

Led Zep - Kashmir

J Holiday

Maroon 5 (falling) :flop:

Top 100

Richard Fleeshman

Pogues & Kirsty Macoll

Albums

1 Leona Lewis

2 Girls Aloud :D

3 Westlife

Top 5

Katherine Jenkins

Top 10

Alicia Keys

Top 15

Lee Mead

Top 20

Fron Male Voice Choir

Top 30

Duran Duran

Top 50

Led Zep - The Song Remains The Same

Top 60

Girls Aloud - Mixed Up

Top 70

Gorillaz

Bloc Party

Top 90

Daft Punk

Tarja

Nicked from Moopy:

Albums:

1) Leona Lewis

2) Girls Aloud

3) Westlife

4) Spice Girls

5) Katherine Jenkins

Singles:

1) Leona Lewis

2) Take That

3) T2 feat Jodie Aysha

4) Timbaland

5) Mark Ronson & Amy Winehouse

6) Elvis

7) Kylie

8) Alicia Keys

9) Shayne Ward :vomit:

10) Spice Girls :shock::shock:

Happy to see Spice Girls flopping, but dissapointed at Alicia's position. she is going to do so well in the US, I thought we would get at least in the top 5...

Don't really know why Maroon 5 is not selling more.... I like their second CD much more than the first one...

Why are people so happy to see the Spice Girls selling lower than expected? I actually really like the song and as the girls themselves have said, it's a classic SG song.

Had the single been released prior to the album it would definitely have done better. I'm disappointed for the girls, because they (and the song) deserve better.

This isn't a cause for celebration. Whatever your feelings on Spice Girls, surely they're preferable to those Westlife cunts!

As dull as their music is, they're nowhere near as ODIOUS, ARROGANT or as DELUDED as the SGs so it is indeed good to see them outselling the TALENTLESS WHORES who thought they had huge sales and number ones in the bag.

Difference between singles at 6-10 is MINIMAL. We know Elvis is a fluke, but prediction is that Kylie will probably fall further as the week progresses.

:)

Why are people so happy to see the Spice Girls selling lower than expected? I actually really like the song and as the girls themselves have said, it's a classic SG song.

Had the single been released prior to the album it would definitely have done better. I'm disappointed for the girls, because they (and the song) deserve better.

I am personally happy to see SG to flop because I dont want them to release any more albums, I dont want to hear any of her music. They were pathetic in the 90s, but now that they are in the 30s, they are just ridiculous trying to sing (cause I cant call that singing) that rubbish. They don't give a shit about music, just want to get as much cash as possible from teenagers (and footballers) Amen

Ouch! Spice Girls are flopping hard!

I would be shocked if 2 Hearts was on top 10! Again, bad news!

By the way, i saw the cd1 and cd2 on saturday and they are so well marketed! b-sides, wonderful artwork. haha, the song is truly hated, because EMI really invested hard!

Difference between singles at 6-10 is MINIMAL. We know Elvis is a fluke, but prediction is that Kylie will probably fall further as the week progresses.

:rosey:

WONDERFUL :queenbitch:

I gather the difference in the albums (2-4) is also minimal. The Spice Girls have 7 singles in the top 200 so people are obviously buying the odd track that brings back memories rather than an entire GH package. :chuckle:

WONDERFUL :queenbitch:

I gather the difference in the albums (2-4) is also minimal. The Spice Girls have 7 singles in the top 200 so people are obviously buying the odd track that brings back memories rather than an entire GH package. :chuckle:

that's sad! :shy: I wanted them to be bigger again, but this single is so aweful. the same with that Voodoo song. Why were they so stupid?

I am personally happy to see SG to flop because I dont want them to release any more albums, I dont want to hear any of her music. They were pathetic in the 90s, but now that they are in the 30s, they are just ridiculous trying to sing (cause I cant call that singing) that rubbish. They don't give a shit about music, just want to get as much cash as possible from teenagers (and footballers) Amen

They have absolutely no intention of releasing anything else after the GH - it's their farewell to their fans (hence the out of sequence placement of "Goodbye" as the last track on the album). I loved them in the 90s and still love them now. Their comeback will be labelled a flop because it hasn't yielded any UK #1s, but no one can take away from the fact that they've sold hundreds of thousands of tickets to their concerts. Clearly the people who are going to the concerts aren't singles buyers or the single would be higher in the charts. Don't be surprised to see it finishe mid-Top 10 on Sunday, though, rather than #10.

that's sad! :shy: I wanted them to be bigger again, but this single is so aweful. the same with that Voodoo song. Why were they so stupid?

I suppose the single isn't "handbag" enough for you? I suppose it doesn't lend itself to leaping around your bedroom singing into a hairbrush.

It has a lovely melody.

I suppose the single isn't "handbag" enough for you? I suppose it doesn't lend itself to leaping around your bedroom singing into a hairbrush.

It has a lovely melody.

I hope you are joking because i didn't like what you have said.

Guest hyperballad_brad

Poor Shane Ward

But he's coming along doing a whole Joss Stone fake American arrogance thing so serves his right for being such a SLIMEBALL