NO POSTING/SHARING/REQUESTING LEAKED CONTENT

Going forward this forum and its associated pages on twitter and facebook shall not be used to distribute and request leaked content from Madonna's upcoming album. Doing so puts this website at significant risk of getting shut down. No posting of weblinks with unauthorized downloading or streaming of leaked media content is allowed. Nor requesting members on the forum to contact you privately to obtain/share this content. Nor posting/requesting any instructions, specific search terms, or hints WHERE to find it. Any such posting will be removed and may result in infractions (warning, suspension, and possible banning) on that forum member. These rules also apply to the multimedia forum. To assist the moderators to catch and deal with these problematic postings faster, I encourage forum members to use the report to moderator function if they see forum members breaking these rules. We are all hungry and VERY excited for Madonna's new album, but we don't want to get this community in trouble! This community is huge and well known to Madonna Inc., the media, and spiteful mongsters who can get this forum shutdown if this type of content conitnues to get posted here.

• 2 weeks later...

So you understand how serious and REAL this is ...

svperstar, the admin and creator, has received a message from our webhost warning us about copyright infringement thanks to the LEAK drama lately. In addition to banning those leak scalpers, I've had to also delete the multimedia forum altogether to remove this site's risk of getting shut down.

FFS! Some people on this forum have severe reading comprehension problems or are not taking this seriously AT ALL. I've had to remove a bunch of posts and have suspended some members for repeatedly posting or asking for leak links/PMs/directions. THIS is not the place for any of that. And no you won't be directed to where you can! :manson:

These steps have to taken so our forum isn't turned into a "website doesn't exist" error!

• 1 month later...

I obviously cannot go into people's private messages but I strongly suggest you all refrain from using the private message system to request or offer restricted media content because you are getting snitched on! I have received reported complaints about these unsolicited private messages and have been taking action on the offending parties. #TrustNoBitch