New Album: LQ Audio Leaks... *FAKE FAKE FAKE*

Has anyone figured out the lyrics? To me it sounds like she is saying "Are you human..get your motor running..its jumping to the music..this world is coming undone.. then i can't make out the rest.

i thought something is -colorfull-...or powerfull....the need of love :D :D :D hahahaha

It's really pretty. has a bit of a nostalgic feel. reminds me a bit of Love Profusion as well.

that odd "Yas" in the new recording though.. I swear if it's a monster trying to mess with us :lmao:

wouldnt be the first time

It's really pretty. has a bit of a nostalgic feel. reminds me a bit of Love Profusion as well.

that odd "Yas" in the new recording though.. I swear if it's a monster trying to mess with us :lmao:

This part scared the fuck outta me! :lmao: *silece*... YAAAAAAAAAA..... omg

I'm late to this party. I've said from the start that I'm not gonna listen to any leaks. At all. So this is killing me.

How many leaks/clips is there? Are they all the same song? It seems to be Addicted?!

Excited is an understatement. I can't leave my desk at work for a while cos reading all this has left me with a massive erection.

According to DrownedMadonna.com, Nicki Minaj is indeed featured on one of the new songs:

"Madonna initially recorded the song on her own. Then Nicki Minaj joined and the song became a featuring."

Based on Madonnarama's description of "Bitch, I'm Madonna", I'd say that's probably the song that Nicki is featured on:

This is a very catchy, fun party tune.

Musically, it has Diplo written all over it, and might even be the “weird song” he referred to in a recent interview.

It’s just pure mindless fun dressed in elaborate trap music with silly lyrics about having a crazy pool party, getting your freak on and partying so hard that the neighbours call the cops.

It celebrates party time with lyrics such as “We go hard or we go home. We gonna do this all night long… cause I’m a bad bitch”, part of which has been posted on Instagram by Madonna earlier today!

It’s a very enjoyable song, though pretty immature, in our humble opinion.

http://nypost.com/2014/11/12/madonna-gives-valentino-cold-shoulder/

In response to a gossip piece, Liz replied M is still in the studio..

Is Madonna and Valentino’s friendship taking a bow?

The two have been close friends for years, with the Material Girl notably spending time at the designer’s many estates. But spies at the recent WSJ Magazine Innovator Awards bash say the two were at the same table but didn’t acknowledge each other.

“It’s so weird,” an onlooker tells Threads. “It looked like there had been a falling out between the two.”

Furthermore, the sharp-tongued singer scolded Valentino’s partner, Giancarlo Giammetti, snapping, “Please put your phone away, sir” while onstage speaking.

Plus Madonna skipped out on two events for Valentino last week — a party for his entertaining guide, “Valentino: At the Emperor’s Table,” and a dinner hosted by Christie’s on Saturday night.

But Madge’s rep insists: “Madonna’s been locked in the recording studio. Regarding your question [about Madonna and Valentino], as the song goes, their love is here to stay. They remain very good friends and Madonna winked at Giancarlo — also a good friend who she adores — after she told him not to film her … sometimes known as joking around with a person.”

So, maybe there is a ray of light?