Is Madonna a selfie pioneer ?

Roland Barthes

tumblr_lg9jnipjVh1qa1xnko1_500.gif\

Aww, Madonna as Susan has got to be one of the most fascinating women on screen. She nailed that role and I hope they never do a remake as nobody else could compare. Look at her trademarks, - taking photos of herself, drying her arms under the air-dryer, carrying her stuff in a wonderful hat-box, making out on pinball machines and trying to steal boots by walking out of the shop with them on. There is so much more and she does it all so effortlessly and with such style.

She nailed that role and I hope they never do a remake as nobody else could compare.

I literally SHUTTERED at the thought of a remake. You're right though; she trademarked that role & embodied the character. :wow:

Aww, Madonna as Susan has got to be one of the most fascinating women on screen. She nailed that role and I hope they never do a remake as nobody else could compare. Look at her trademarks, - taking photos of herself, drying her arms under the air-dryer, carrying her stuff in a wonderful hat-box, making out on pinball machines and trying to steal boots by walking out of the shop with them on. There is so much more and she does it all so effortlessly and with such style.

:clap: :clap:

Aww, Madonna as Susan has got to be one of the most fascinating women on screen. She nailed that role and I hope they never do a remake as nobody else could compare.

Miley Cyrus as Madonna/ Susan. Gaga as Roberta.

• 4 months later...

Miley Cyrus as Madonna/ Susan. Gaga as Roberta.

Haha! Gaga would be begging for the role of Susan to follow suit