65 replies to this topic

#1 Roland Barthes

Roland Barthes

Supreme Elitist

• Supreme Elitists
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,634 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:01 AM

The french far right leader whom Madonna impersonates with a swastika on the forehead in the Nobody Knows me interlude reacted this morning about the video

"If she does it in France we'll be waiting for her!" "These old singers, they need to go to these extremes to make people talk about them"

(in French ) http://www.francetv....91/089/6c4.html

WELL FUCKING DONE MADONNA !!! Marine le Pen is a racist whore. The vast majority of the media support Madonna :)

#2 Narendra Sen

Narendra Sen

Supreme Elitist

• Supreme Elitists
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,921 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:18 AM

does she refer to the French people when she says "we"? or just her?

#3 Raider of the lost Ark

Raider of the lost Ark

Elitist

• Elitists
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

LOL. The same claims over and over again. Madonna does it for publicity. Yeah right. The most famous person on the planet needs to do it for publicity. Publicity for what? To sell her shows in France? Well, they are already sold out from what I have heard. The same claims were made regarding the cross scandal during confessions when at this point all shows were sold out. Ridiculous.

And pardon, what is that supposed to mean? "If she does it in France we'll be waiting for her!" Is that person and her friends gonna smack her up?
Sorry, but this woman does not represent the most basic french values there are: Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité
She is a disgrace to France.

#4 Nikki

Nikki

Forum God

• Forum Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,394 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:28 AM

they need to go to these extremes to make people talk about them"
why is always this easy excuse used? she is madonna, even her comment about a flower got more worldwide attention than.. her own album launch most stars when they pay millions for promo.

#5 Roland Barthes

Roland Barthes

Supreme Elitist

• Supreme Elitists
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,634 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:44 AM

In fact they are pretty pissed because there's an election coming next week and she spent the last two years cleaning her image which Madonna threw right back at her on an INTERNATIONAL level. Still she did not say if she was going to sue.
2 months ago she had to leave the basque country while campaining for the presidential election because she caused a huge riot with thousands of people protesting against her. I guess with her french dancers who are almost all from arabic background (including Brahim) Madonna is pretty aware of the political situation in France.
The presidential race was a nightmare and i still can't fathom the fact that the far right got 18% of the votes and Sarkozy's campaign was just plain horrible focusing on foreigners and muslims.
Well done Madonna and Thank you.

#6 Raider of the lost Ark

Raider of the lost Ark

Elitist

• Elitists
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:45 PM

In fact they are pretty pissed because there's an election coming next week and she spent the last two years cleaning her image which Madonna threw right back at her on an INTERNATIONAL level. Still she did not say if she was going to sue.
2 months ago she had to leave the basque country while campaining for the presidential election because she caused a huge riot with thousands of people protesting against her. I guess with her french dancers who are almost all from arabic background (including Brahim) Madonna is pretty aware of the political situation in France.
The presidential race was a nightmare and i still can't fathom the fact that the far right got 18% of the votes and Sarkozy's campaign was just plain horrible focusing on foreigners and muslims.
Well done Madonna and Thank you.

On what basis could she sue? Because someone implies she is a fascist. (I wonder how many millions of people in France and Europe think the same). I think politicians have a hard time to sue against something like this when they are making implications and assumptions all the time without the need to provide any evidence that what they say is fact. And in the case of the Madame Le Pen, she has made her bed a long time ago no matter how hard she tries to clean up her image. And poor thing doesn't realize she has just been trapped. She should have just kept quiet and pray that this goes away unnoticed. But no, she had to open Pandoras Box. This could turn into every political strategists worst nightmare once this will cause a debate. A debacle of epic proportions. The French media will have a field day in destroying Madame Le Pens nicer image. And what do we learn? Don't mess with Madonna and her motherly instincts! You say something bad about her family/children (and most likely she considers her troupe family). Be prepared!

#7 pasqual

pasqual

Elitist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:17 PM

"These old singers, they need to go to these extremes to make people talk about them"

its good to be talked about show...thats the point in some way...but i just cannot belive that everybody who has something bad to say about madonna is that she is old..its so fucking borring and anoying to read this kind of arguments..

the fact that she is old deserve RESPECT not bad thing...

also i can read here on forum that some fans are saying: oh...here she looks great...and there she looks old...why the hell is important to look young? i don t get it. really..its like new way of racism..dont you think? and Marine le Pen is 10 years younger than madonna and she looks older than her. amazeing. just amazeing how people are stupid.

she could say anything else..but the fact that she is old is just stupid.

#8 Guest_Fukujima_*

Guest_Fukujima_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:49 PM

Marine Le Pen is disgusting, i really hope she's going to disappear from the political scene asap

#9 Elysium

Elysium

*****Living for Love*****

• Elitists
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

It's amazing that Madonna is so far advanced in her career that she doesn't need that much publicity anymore...instead she is able to be brave and to say exactly what she thinks! Fuck the publicity - let the truth be known!

#10 Raf

Raf

Elitist

• Elitists
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,102 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:17 PM

Posted Image

#11 Phineaspoe

Phineaspoe

Elitist

• Elitists
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:00 PM

Dissappear? The French just gave that d
extremist party the biggest vote they've ever accrued. Disconcerting. Glad Madge included this pig in her video.

#12 moniquearis

moniquearis

i got you up and down

• Supreme Elitists
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:06 PM

"If she does it in France we'll be waiting for her!"

She meant she can't wait to party her ass off at the greatest show on earth.

#13 rocksteady

rocksteady

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

She also said that she doesn't "need to get a lecture from a person that throw her panties on stage".
She's referring to the legend in France that she threw her panties to Jacques Chirac during WTGT in 1987.

#14 Narendra Sen

Narendra Sen

Supreme Elitist

• Supreme Elitists
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,921 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:25 PM

She's referring to the legend in France that she threw her panties to Jacques Chirac during WTGT in 1987.

FANTASTIC! :wow:

#15 Raider of the lost Ark

Raider of the lost Ark

Elitist

• Elitists
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:39 PM

She also said that she doesn't "need to get a lecture from a person that throw her panties on stage".

Fabulous. The very same concert with more than 130.000 visitors at Park de Sceaux. And of course THIS: (from 3:00)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukMCn2br2pQ

#16 Narendra Sen

Narendra Sen

Supreme Elitist

• Supreme Elitists
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,921 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:02 PM

^ Oh, wow!

She's so Marilyn there. Is it me or she is always flirty with male politicians? :sassy:

:dramatic: @ politicians using Madonna to gain popularity

Je suis chaude et prete aussi :horny:

#17 bionic

bionic

so damn bionic

• Elitists
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:25 PM

WHO?

#18 bionic

bionic

so damn bionic

• Elitists
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:25 PM

She meant she can't wait to party her ass off at the greatest show on earth.[/font][/color]

Invitation to the dance of liiiiiiiiiiife!

:Disco_Ball:

#19 rocksteady

rocksteady

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:38 AM

Anotther reaction from Marine Le Pen in Le Parisien newspaper this morning :
"By the way, did she give back the children she stole from Malawi ? Or did she finally buy them ?"

:sick:

#20 m.d.n.a.

m.d.n.a.

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:07 AM

"By the way, did she give back the children she stole from Malawi ? Or did she finally buy them ?"

It's funny that she said that b/c that just proves Madonna's point of making that video.

#21 San

San

Elitist

• Elitists
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,367 posts
  • Interests:Face Yoga; cynicism

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

They'll let any ignoramus be a politician. People like her are what makes this world so shit. Shame on her.

#22 Just another Madonna fan

Just another Madonna fan

Elitist

• Elitists
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts
  • Interests:Music, Horror movies, Internet,...

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:46 AM

OMFG. Can't believe this bitch has said something like that. Ugh, Madonna was totally right for bashing this whore.

#23 hyper

hyper

Elitist

• Elitists
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,892 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:59 AM

Marine is a racist, far right nationalist cunt
Yet she managed to get record results in the first round of French presidential elections. She's scary and I hope the French make the right decision at the legislative elections for Assemblee Nationale in June :scared:

#24 Raf

Raf

Elitist

• Elitists
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,102 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:22 PM

That is so low... even for a politician! She must be a little monster...

#25 HolidayGuy

HolidayGuy

A Ray of Light

• Forum Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,418 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:55 PM

CONTROVERSIdonna. :wow:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users