6 M entries on list of thousand most succesful singles of all time

acko

So Ultratop Belgium used a formula to calculate this so that all songs from all era's (since 1954)

have the same chart 'weight' taking in2 account the different consumer patters from the 60's,

the digital era etc.. .

#131 1985

madonna-into_the_groove_s.jpg

#317 1986

madonna-papa_dont_preach_s.jpg

#347 2008

madonna_justin-4_minutes_s.jpg

#376 1987

madonna-whos_that_girl_s.jpg

#563 2005

madonna-hung_up_s.jpg

#633 1989

madonna-like_a_prayer_s.jpg

1. Agnetha Fältskog: 14 (13 w/ Abba, 1 solo)
2. Rihanna: 7
3. Madonna: 6
4. Olivia Newton-John: 5
5. Petula Clark / Shakira / Adele / Whitney Houston / Céline Dion / Britney Spears: 4

1. Will Tura: 16
2. Michael Jackson: 11
3. Elvis Presley: 10
4. George Michael: 9
5. Adamo: 8

I guess this all-time chart applies to Belgium only. Otherwise, the list wouldn't make sense, as Madonna's biggest global hits to date are Hung Up, Vogue, Music, Like a Prayer and 4 Minutes.

Who the hell is Will Tura? :lmao:

I don't even know who Will Tura is

Well obviously he ain't Norwegian.

Will Madonna have to up her game due to Will Tura?

With all of this talk about Will Tura, I just had to look him up on youtube. He has duetted with Nana Mouskouri :tigger:

Let's celebrate Will Tura.

http://youtu.be/iT2ELQNJY2Y

Any list without Vogue has to go....

True Mnino but I want to know what you think about Will Tura. I think he is going to be the new cult figure of Madonnanation. I love him already. :laugh:

Will Tura is gay & married 2 a woman :chuckle:

I guess he is 2 Belgium, what Johnny Hallyday is 2 France.

Only the initial chart run is calculated, so all the post plagiarism PR effect for Frozen isn't included.

And obviously this is just about my country, I don't understand why them other euro cunts here

never post anything M related about their country...I find the local shit interesting, It don't need

2 b USA-UK all the time. :fag:

thanx 4 posting.

Ur welcome.

:fag:

Will Tura is gay & married 2 a woman :chuckle:

I guess he is 2 Belgium, what Johnny Hallyday is 2 France.

Only the initial chart run is calculated, so all the post plagiarism PR effect for Frozen isn't included.

And obviously this is just about my country, I don't understand why them other euro cunts here

never post anything M related about their country...I find the local shit interesting, It don't need

2 b USA-UK all the time. :fag:

thanx 4 posting.

Ur welcome.

:fag:

Yes Acko, love hearing about Madonna in specific countries so keep posting the Belgium references to Madonna. Great to see that Belgium loves Madonna so much.

Thanks for bringing Will Tura to our attention as well - our new cult figure. :inlove: