"Miss You": The forgotten gem from the Hello Suckers musical project!

Love this one and if you go away and set the right. Really some of my favorites maybe cause I play guitar. When I play these to friends, they are impressed at it's simplicity and how different it is from the "like a virgin" "hung up" Madonna they always think of

The "don't let the fruit rot under the vine" line (and its rhyming with "wine") was later included in "Like It or Not".

Very few fans seem to remember this song. Its obscurity makes me love it even more :lol:

Maybe we need some pinned thread with the b-sides and rarities from each era? So many songs were leaked at the same time some years ago that gems like this are forgotten.

Can somebody really clever write some comprehension thread with that? And we can update our mp3 folders!

Why doesn't she release this songs as b-sides? Could have been a good track as b-side for Nothing Fails or even American Life.

That's the 1 million dollar question.

Guest bluejean

I seriously think the reason she doesn't release them is because she decides although they don't fit the current album she MAY use them in the future. And there are examples where this has actually happened. Hollywood was written for Music. Devil Wouldn't Recognise You was written for Hello Suckers, Liquid Love she actually rehashed later on but it still didn't work. It's So Cool she reused many years later too. I'm sure there are other examples.

Hehe me too. I recall it being labelled as a hello suckers song when it first leaked, so I've kept it in that category ever since. Plus it has a similar lyrical vibe as is this love.

Maybe we need some pinned thread with the b-sides and rarities from each era? So many songs were leaked at the same time some years ago that gems like this are forgotten.

Can somebody really clever write some comprehension thread with that? And we can update our mp3 folders!

Good idea- I would love that! I was just reviewing my demos and b-sides now that Shame and You Are the One leaked and I was thinking about some I may be missing.

Please someone :)

Good idea- I would love that! I was just reviewing my demos and b-sides now that Shame and You Are the One leaked and I was thinking about some I may be missing.

Please someone :)

I'm going to work on it tonight!

I think she canned it because somebody told her the lyrics were too close to the classic song "Autumn leaves"

The falling leaves
Drift by my window.
The falling leaves of red and gold.

I see your lips,
the summer kisses,
the sunburned hands I used to hold.

Since you went away
the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter song
But i miss you most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall

Since you went away
the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter song
But i miss you most of all my darling

I miss you most of all my darling

I will search in my hard drives and download what i have missed and then make a cd-r of these rarities and unreleased and will put it next to the official album and then i will feel that my life is fulfilled :yes:

I started backwards, most recently with MDNA. I'm up to Bedtime Stories now. I should have it finished later tonight.