RIP ESTHER (2002-2005): a tenth anniversary celebration

Apples388

It's been roughly ten years since ESTHER left this mortal coil.

This thread is a celebration of ESTHER's life and her achievements.

Let's get the ball rolling with the Richard & Judy pic

hqdefault.jpg

Judy Finnegan (alcoholic 12" edit): I think it's short for Margaret???!?!?!

:lmao:

:rotfl: short for Margaret?! So that's where I got that weird phase where I called Madonna "Margaret" and "Marge" for a few months :lmao:

Everyone knows how I feel about Esther. We got some decent music out of her, but her public image at the time was pretty insufferable. Remember the sofa dress for the English Roses premiere? God the fact that she even wrote kids books at all is still such a bizarre notion to me!!!

Was that the dress she wore to the English Roses premier that looked like it was from a wallpaper sample book?

Even Lola looked embarrassed

Guest Pud Whacker

:rotfl:

esther is still very much alive and well, her advisors told her to keep her in the basement - the public will never see her again.

Obviously she hit the meds to drown Esther out for the 03 VMA's

I can't watch the gap advert it's too French and Saunders

And of course the acclaimed REMIXED AND REVISITED album cover

:rotfl:

esther is still very much alive and well, shes kept in the basement - the public will never see her again.

You think so? I mean I'm sure Madonna is still K'd out of her mind but that whole English Mother with sensible shoes thing was just a little too much to handle.

I think the Esther "essence" is gone, but some of the Esther "principles" remain. :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

You think so? I mean I'm sure Madonna is still K'd out of her mind but that whole English Mother with sensible shoes thing was just a little too much to handle.

I think the Esther "essence" is gone, but some of the Esther "principles" remain. :lol:

i dont just think so, i know so!!! she is heavier and deeper into the K now more than ever.

english mother not so much but truly if she was interviewed about she was really into, everyone would gag and go away. i would love it. in fact, i would prefer it.

the public wants madonna the slut. dont forget even her once younger fans prayed for divorce so they could get the SEX book madonna back to relive it in real time.

Obviously she hit the meds to drown Esther out for the 03 VMA's

I can't watch the gap advert it's too French and Saunders

And of course the acclaimed REMIXED AND REVISITED album cover

MadTV and French & Saunders really laid into Madonna around that time :lol:

sexy ladeh! Don't you tell me I'm too old. Imjustashotdontyoutellmeimnot."

i dont just think so, i know so!!! she is heavier and deeper into the K now more than ever.

english mother not so much but truly if she was interviewed about she was really into, everyone would gag and go away. i would love it. in fact, i would prefer it.

the public wants madonna the slut. dont forget even her once younger fans prayed for divorce so they could get the SEX book madonna back to relive it in real time.

She seems perfectly willing to play up the old whore thing regardless. Which I love. More so when she does it with a very classic aesthetic in mind, think MDNA Tour Human Nature/LAV section.

I'd be curious to hear what she has to say about it too tho.

Guest Pud Whacker

She seems perfectly willing to play up the old whore thing regardless. Which I love. More so when she does it with a very classic aesthetic in mind, think MDNA Tour Human Nature/LAV section.

I'd be curious to hear what she has to say about it too tho.

oh, its second nature, of course. shes perfect at it, unless in a rotten mood.

there was an old quote from her in the 80's - i cant remember which publication. would people rather read about a slut or a plain jane wallflower?

she knows what butters her bread.

its entertainment folks!!!

I do agree. This thread however is about ESTHER The Public Persona rather than ESTHER The Inner Madonna which we all know of CARZZ still exists.

Obviously we all know that interviewers are briefed nowadays not to ask her about 2 things and 2 things only:

1. Special K

2. Plastic Surgery

#sorrynotsorry

I do agree. This thread however is about ESTHER The Public Persona rather than ESTHER The Inner Madonna which we all know of CARZZ still exists.

Obviously we all know that interviewers are briefed nowadays not to ask her about 2 things and 2 things only:

1. Special K

2. Plastic Surgery

#sorrynotsorry

It's true tho. She hasn't talked about Kabbalah at length in a long time. It's stuff like that that kinda makes me wonder how long she (or her handlers maybe) have been reading Mnation. Circa that time we were going IN on Madonna for all the Kabbalah gobbledygook. :rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker

Could this be ESTHER's last ever public appearance?!?!?!

shes minuscule!!!

this is probably a normal sized woman interviewing her and she looks like a gawky fucking moose!!! :rotfl:

tumblr_nu4f7vgkY01r3tiuvo1_540.png

Well I loved Esther..you can all fuck off :s377:

Err, did you misread the thread title darling? We all loved & still do love Esther. Don't get it twisted hun. Come join the party, it's a celebration!!

15913175-15913177-large.jpg