The annual Madonna has the best tits in the business thread

acko

The tits are perfection!! Its always amazed me that as hard bodied as she is, the boobs have remained as pert and supple as ever. I love that even at 56 yrs old, she doesn't mind breakin those babies out for special appearances here and there. :)

Even though we have seen them about 1,463,098 times, am I the only one that was shocked when she pulled 'em out on stage during MDNA Tour?? Idk (nor do I care) if she was trying to make some sort of statement or if she was just wound up in the heat of the moment while performing but it was fabulous to see "Dita" peek her head out to say hey.

Yeah I was surprised as I was convinced the old Madonna of the 80s/early 90s was dead. I'd gotten used to her being more mature (or boring :p), and having that precious English accent, and spending time in the English countryside writing children's books. So it was exciting when after she got divorced and moved back to New York that she got her attitude back, and started f***ing young dudes and getting them tits out on stage and in photoshoots for everyone to see!

Yeah I was surprised as I was convinced the old Madonna of the 80s/early 90s was dead. I'd gotten used to her being more mature (or boring :p), and having that precious English accent, and spending time in the English countryside writing children's books. So it was exciting when after she got divorced and moved back to New York that she got her attitude back, and started f***ing young dudes and getting them tits out on stage and in photoshoots for everyone to see!

If someone would've told me back in 2003 that by 2012 Madonna would be showing her tits on stage, I would have said they are crazy. Even during the "Sex" peak, she never actually exposed them on stage during a concert.

Her boobs are so perfect you'd think they're fake but they are exactly the same in her younger photographs.

I actually had 2 pull this book with the Madonna Nudes from 1979 to prove 2 my uncles her titties were real

dyn007_original_660_580_jpeg_2682675_95e

I actually had 2 pull this book with the Madonna Nudes from 1979 to prove 2 my uncles her titties were real

dyn007_original_660_580_jpeg_2682675_95e

:rotfl::rotfl:

God, I love this thread

There is so much to post!! In every sense

I don't know where to start from

I think I'll start from 2004 and FF to 2012

israel_restaurant_ns2.jpg

547131_10151165811526421_1825953047_n-79

0.jpg

2w343zl.jpg

Speaking of tits, Italian tv presenter Veronica Maya had a little 'accident' when performing "Material Girl" on the Italian version of Sing Your Face Off.

veronica-maya-tale-e-quale-show-2014-rai

Video here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29ogvu_veronica-maya-col-seno-di-fuori-a-tale-e-quale-show_fun

• 4 weeks later...