Cher on Madonna (Twitter, interviews, etc.)

elijah

Guest groovyguy

During an interview with Andy Cohen on “Watch What Happens Live” she commented on a very funny thing she tweeted about Madonna’s birthday last year

Guest groovyguy

during an interview backstage at “The Voice”, she explained herself about the “WTF is MDNA” tweet…

MODS...., CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A THREAD TITLED "CELEBRITIES TWEET ABOUT MADONNA" - and then merge all them into one

Thank you! <3

MODS...., CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A THREAD TITLED "CELEBRITIES TWEET ABOUT MADONNA" - and then merge all them into one

Thank you! <3

Brilliant idea

Guest bluejean

During an interview with Andy Cohen on “Watch What Happens Live” she commented on a very funny thing she tweeted about Madonna’s birthday last year

:lmao:

What a stupid question to ask

• 4 weeks later...

oh... she quoted "Dov'e L'amore*!" :inlove:

* a song from "Believe" that Madonna said she loved and the video for which she wanted to direct. (likely just the Liz/Warner Bros. connection.)

Guest Not4Pussies

that is old. she also called her a cunt.

time has passed. she has changed her mind.

even madonna herself said she wasn't the kindest person in the beginning of her career

Guest Not4Pussies

Probably Cher's way of getting back at Gaga, since they seemed to have had a falling out.

yes i thought that too skinnn

I love she used Dov'e l'amore's lyrics ...love the song---but bytch can't be trust, she can stab you in the back when u less expect it... :laugh:

Cher must have seen the secret project. Isn't she supposed to be part of it?

I thought the secret project as well. Cher has always respected Madonna even though she hasn't always been very nice. I think it's all the secret project. If she just wanted to play support for Madonna, she didn't have to say that. She could have just given generic praise. I do believe Cher would be all for a revolution of love and change so I don't find that hard to believe.

Still that just warmed my heart and made me smile with one eyebrow raised.

Guest bluejean

What does Cher have to do with the Secret Project?

Sorry I tried to check that thread but all I found was Preston saying 'edit'

What does Cher have to do with the Secret Project?

Sorry I tried to check that thread but all I found was Preston saying 'edit'

I don't know if she has anything to do with the secret project or not. It's just what I think. Just from what she wrote and the fact that someone mentioned her possibly being involved. Or like Lori said she might have seen it.