New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

DON'T fuck it up.

Will the new single even break the Hot100?

Diplo is diaboliocal!

Album DELAYED - March 2015 - at the earliest

Avicii dropped for being "too 2011"

M fux & sux 4 trax

Madonnadrama/tripe exclusively reveal new track title - 'Attila the Hun'...

etc. :wow:

We all assumed it would be out this year because she has soley focused on the music this time!

I'm not worried, an extra 3months to polish it off to make it perfect sounds great to me!

I just hope she puts out the first single before Christmas and starts talking about it....setting it up ahead of its release next year!

That would be brillient!

We all assumed it would be out this year because she has soley focused on the music this time!

I'm not worried, an extra 3months to polish it off to make it perfect sounds great to me!

I just hope she puts out the first single before Christmas and starts talking about it....setting it up ahead of its release next year!

That would be brillient!

If we don't get the album by Nov or Dec, then it's not coming until Mar or Apr 2015, which means the earliest a single would be released is Feb. I definitely don't think she would release a full album in Jan or Feb as that is the worst time of year for an album release.

Madonna

Rebel Heart

November 2014

1. Rebel Heart

2. Iconic

3. Living for Love

4. Inside Out

5. Unapologetic Bitch

6. Two Steps Behind

7. Heartbreak City

8. Shameless Human

9. Holy Water

10. Wash All Over Me

11. Joan of Arc

12. Veni Vidi Vici

13. Messiah

Will the new single even break the Hot100?

Diplo is diaboliocal!

Album DELAYED - March 2015 - at the earliest

Avicii dropped for being "too 2011"

M fux & sux 4 trax

Madonnadrama/tripe exclusively reveal new track title - 'Attila the Hun'...

etc. :wow:

:rotfl:

If we don't get the album by Nov or Dec, then it's not coming until Mar or Apr 2015, which means the earliest a single would be released is Feb. I definitely don't think she would release a full album in Jan or Feb as that is the worst time of year for an album release.

Ray of Light came out on Febuary 22nd and is one of her most sucsesful albums ever.

If the album is literally in it's "finishing" stages but "just" misses this fall due to the time needed to prepare.....

Then of it's all ready to go I can't see Madonna sitting on it for 3months until march.

It will come out Febuary that's VERY plausible.

Let's face it.....by March, we will have tour dates!!

Such a damn coincidence that I mentioned my idea of the cover artwork being Joan of Arc inspired a couple of months ago. It makes so much sense in all regards concerning this project!

Did anybody mention in the other thread the possible song "Disobedient Objects"? she used that hashtag in in Instagram a few times.

Edited by Macromad

I had the best time yesterday in fire island. There was a big Madonna event with over 400 people dressed as Madonna breaking the Guinness Book of World Records. I have so many pics but don't know how to post in a batch so I'm lazy.

You can see them on my Instagram for those that follow me! ;)

The track talks about how the world expects her to be a hero. Madonna talks about the press, how bad words put her down… and this breaks her heart.

:rotfl: Uh huh.

Ray of Light came out on Febuary 22nd and is one of her most sucsesful albums ever.

If the album is literally in it's "finishing" stages but "just" misses this fall due to the time needed to prepare.....

Then of it's all ready to go I can't see Madonna sitting on it for 3months until march.

It will come out Febuary that's VERY plausible.

Let's face it.....by March, we will have tour dates!!

It's not plausible AT ALL. ROL came out in March. It was released two weeks earlier in Japan only for reasons specific to that country. There's no way this album will be released in the first quarter of 2015. It's either coming out this year or next spring. If there's not enough time to release it this year, she WILL sit on it for three months. Trust.