April 19th 1994 "It's a match made in hell"

Roland Barthes

Guest Rachelle of London

Was this the first of her much younger men. 13 year age gap, was there a previous partner that much younger.

Madonna uaed to constantly be on the covers of the tabloids in the US

I think I read somewhere thato she appeared only the main cover of the National Enquirer 26 times

More than any other

2Pac was always complimentary about her. I believe he said she was the only celebrity that called to check in on him when he was in jail.

He didn't have nice things to say about Janet however after their experience filming Poetic Justice....

I know Janice wanted an AIDS test.

Janet Jackson must have assumed Tupac was living some type of wild lifestyle because she didn’t mind asking him to take an AIDS test. Even though there were no sex scenes between the two. They just kissed. That move really showed how ignorant Janet and countless others were about the disease back in the day. A person with AIDS would either have to exchange a gallon of saliva with another person or have opening cuts in their mouth to transfer the disease to another individual. Apparently Janet didn’t know all that. She requested it but Tupac refused. Good man. Janet wasn’t feeling Tupac at all actually. He thought the two would remain friends after filming was complete.

What a hypocrite if true, especially coming off her Rhythm Nation era where she was preaching tolerance and against injustice.

2Pac did mention that AIDS test moment in an interview and how someone from Janet's entourage at her urging wanted him to take one.

I know Janice wanted an AIDS test.

Janet Jackson must have assumed Tupac was living some type of wild lifestyle because she didn’t mind asking him to take an AIDS test. Even though there were no sex scenes between the two. They just kissed. That move really showed how ignorant Janet and countless others were about the disease back in the day. A person with AIDS would either have to exchange a gallon of saliva with another person or have opening cuts in their mouth to transfer the disease to another individual. Apparently Janet didn’t know all that. She requested it but Tupac refused. Good man. Janet wasn’t feeling Tupac at all actually. He thought the two would remain friends after filming was complete.

Yikes.

OMG i did not know about the aids thing. What year was that ? It seems pretty ignorant for the 90's. Iknow Tupax said in an interview that she changed her phone number after shooting the movie and he never heard of her ever again.

wow :

I love how all the hip hop/rNb purists on Prince.org would insist the Madonna 2pac pics were fake & photoshopped.

Fucking racists.

Lol what? Do they say that "I'd rather Be You Lover", and the times 2Pac spoke about Madonna are fake as well?