loomer! Let's been luvin' the awesomeness of the live "Beautiful Stranger"

Crystal Coffin

Lmfao :rotfl:

That actually sounds pretty good from what I can make out on this shitty tablet. :clap: And it's about time BS got its own thread :yes: I was gonna start one. It has to be the most divisive or most ignored Madge classic for whatever reason. :dazed:

AH-MAZ-ING!

I will say though, it's a shame she dropped Amazing for this, as I was looking forward to seeing that one live.

But BS is such a delight every now and then, it doesn't get enough praise I'll tell ya that.

Love this live performance. Love the ending bit.

Beautiful Stranger is my fav Madonna track ever, both song & video (see my sig). It's everything, it's perfection and everything related to Beautiful stranger is perfection so yes this live performance is amazing and i :smooch: u for making this thread !

Great track!!! Surprised that never released in the US & was still able to make top 20 :yes:

I know. Dumbest move ever as it would have easily been a top 5 or higher for her.

Same goes for Into the Groove which should have been an easy #1 for Madonna had it gotten a proper release.

Ah well.

It's about time she resurrected & reinvented this for the next tour.

I want a DARK reinterpretation please: strip the song of all the '60s nonsense and focus on the casual sex lyrical theme and turn it either into a macabre ballad a la "Like a Virgin" MDNA or some kind of industrial heavy-beat monster :wow:

• 2 weeks later...