Dr. Madonna - New Web Series

Guest Rocco Papa

Guest Rocco Papa

A new web series called "Dr. Madonna" is on YouTube. The first episode is about "Desperately Seeking Susan." I must say, it's very well put together. The facts and tidbits are cool, I didn't even know some. Check it out...

What a wonderful fan. He's actually making a contribution by educating the public! Following him.

fully agree. it must be a lot of hard work. and he has a good camera face too which is always a plus. ;)

fully agree. it must be a lot of hard work. and he has a good camera face too which is always a plus. ;)

Nikki, let us all know what you think. I love hearing what young fans think of this. It is still one of my favourite movies of all time and Susan is an absolute legend.

From this clip, I love Dr Madonna. He is a bona fide true fan with genuine passion. He captured so much of the magic of this time and how Madonna fans cherished Desperately Seeking Susan. So many scenes of Madonna in that movie that are brilliant.

Would love to see Dr Madonna as a member on Madonnanation - maybe he already is as all the cool Madonna fans come here. Just from this clip, I already love his knowledge and passion.

yes!! Maybe I'll send him a note on YouTube.

Nikki, let us all know what you think. I love hearing what young fans think of this. It is still one of my favourite movies of all time and Susan is an absolute legend.

From this clip, I love Dr Madonna. He is a bona fide true fan with genuine passion. He captured so much of the magic of this time and how Madonna fans cherished Desperately Seeking Susan. So many scenes of Madonna in that movie that are brilliant.

he has a good sense of humor and is very fluent and confident. I love how he gives so much details! so many people believe whatever a random person tweets or posts on a forum without checking facts. and this guy seems to have it all. and all the facts with videos and pictures in one video.. its perfect! so many jerks try to rewrite history these days so i think things like this are very important. if he keeps this up it's like a madonna info channel I think a lot of younger people who may start to get interested in M can learn a lot from it :)

This is fun and refreshing given the frustrating onslaught of errors and half-assed research these features normally pass off as facts.

The editing is a little over the top (the "did you know"/"rumor has it" bumpers are irritating) but fact based features like these are actually pretty fucking important to Madonna's legacy. I look forward to seeing more!