People talk about Madonna being the queen of reinvention, and while I applaud her, I don't know anyone who's reinvented themselves more than me.

-Paula Abdul

OUTRAGEOUS. SHE IS AN OUTRAGEOUS PERSON. WHAT IS SHE ON?

"My videos stand the test of time. They are like the almanac for every performer. Even Rhianna has come up to me and said ‘I hope you don’t mind.’ And Beyonce. You can see the influence of what I’ve done. It’s really fun to see that I’ve left a mark. It was my idea to create an animated character. It takes a lot of focus, a lot time, and a lot of money." -Paula Abdul

Here's another gem. Delusion at its finest.

"My videos stand the test of time. They are like the almanac for every performer. Even Rhianna has come up to me and said ‘I hope you don’t mind.’ And Beyonce. You can see the influence of what I’ve done. It’s really fun to see that I’ve left a mark. It was my idea to create an animated character. It takes a lot of focus, a lot time, and a lot of money." -Paula Abdul

O'h Paula, You are admitting you are delusional. :lol: How are you enjoying your judging gig on So you think you can dance Australia ?

:laugh::laugh::laugh: sigh

Well, to be fair, I think she's talking about her CAREER reinventions. From professional cheerleader to choreographer to pop singer to talent judge.

And she was instrumental in Janet Jackson's success...and we all know that some of these silly wannabe queens like Britney, Rihanna, etc. are more like Janet than Madonna. That's a compliment to Madonna, but Paula really helped create that whole uber-choroegraphed dance-troupe video thing.

Well, to be fair, I think she's talking about her CAREER reinventions. From professional cheerleader to choreographer to pop singer to talent judge.

And she was instrumental in Janet Jackson's success...and we all know that some of these silly wannabe queens like Britney, Rihanna, etc. are more like Janet than Madonna. That's a compliment to Madonna, but Paula really helped create that whole uber-choroegraphed dance-troupe video thing.

I agree..

and Britney should really thank Paula who taught Janice to dance.

She is a huge influence not to mention at her peak she was the top female artist of USA beating Janice and Madonna in sales and awards.

XXL, enjoy Paula :lmao: You have to watch this to believe it.

It looks awful by the way and she looks out of shape :rotfl:

Besides: why is it that EVERYONE had and has to nibble at Madonna's table? Keep It Together/Express Yourself BAT kind of vibes, androginy, a woman dominating a man DUH. Is there anyone's in female pop who has some of THEIR own ideas? Rather than sticking to the usual cringey parroting number

Also, You can tell a real dancer with a solid real ballet background from 10 miles apart. There's no comparison in terms of fluidity, inventiveness, grace and execution. I can totally see Janet coming from the video above in terms of style. And as Vocalism said Britney, JLO etc etc .... This Vibeology nonsense really does look poor and a reductive take on 1989/1990 Metropolis Madonna

"My videos stand the test of time. They are like the almanac for every performer. Even Rhianna has come up to me and said I hope you dont mind. And Beyonce. You can see the influence of what Ive done. Its really fun to see that Ive left a mark. It was my idea to create an animated character. It takes a lot of focus, a lot time, and a lot of money." -Paula Abdul

Paula I thought I remember you saying that the cartoon character was inspired by Jerry Mouse in the Gene Kelly movie? She was a big fan of Gene Kelly which I can see.