Appreciate Muscular and Athletic Madonna. Magnifique!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

I had a poster in my room in 1984 of madonna from her appearance of holiday on solid gold and my friend came over and he said he wouldnt fuck her because shes too muscular. as most of you know, this was pre-uber-worked out madonna.

well, to me, that was part of the attraction!!!

this thread is an appreciation of her fabulous physique.

tumblr_np2jkeILTh1qlycwjo1_500.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

tumblr_nd8xg3vq6f1qlycwjo1_1280.jpg

Athletic and agile Madonna photographed by Steven Meisel in 2008 for Vanity Fair magazine. She was about to turn 50 years old. This is the most remarkable woman who has ever lived.

Okay, this is the best thread ever! lol
I have ALWAYS been in complete awe of her dedication to fitness and the end results it has produced for her because her body is just absolutely GORGEOUS. She is forever my #1 health and fitness role model. Her body is a total work of art!

Guest Pud Whacker

Okay, this is the best thread ever! lol

I have ALWAYS been in complete awe of her dedication to fitness and the end results it has produced for her because her body is just absolutely GORGEOUS. She is forever my #1 health and fitness role model. Her body is a total work of art!

:thumbsup:

tumblr_lvcve6aYSZ1qlycwjo1_500.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

Los Angeles is for people who work out! Madonna cycling in Los Angeles with Ingrid Casares.

tumblr_np2mqnvDMd1qlycwjo1_1280.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

Madonna at the Mondrian Hotel's gym in Los Angeles in 1985 being photographed for her first People Magazine cover in 1985.

tumblr_lwbuik1nNy1qlycwjo1_1280.jpg

love the ashtray on the floor! :rotfl: