Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

Guest Rachelle of London

Timor and Rocco look the same age. They look like four schoolmates. When really ones shaggin the mum :lmao:

Good looking lads all of them.

guess monsters reported her pic because she deleted it.

glad we're finally seeing the beautiful face of CICCONE again

1959578_712821255422176_1617582758494893

where did you find that pic preston? :)

She sent it on my phone this morning and asked me when am i arriving (i'm supposed to join them in Cannes tonight and spend the week with them)

Who's the guy in the middle who is more attractive than Timor?

:lol: I was thinking the exact same thing

Mind you, Timor is hot anyway

I don't think she'd wear it anyway. I do love how much she protects her creamy skin. A tan , a little bit would look good on her yet, I know she probably wont b/c she is afraid it will age her. I respect that

By the way the sun wil make your skin age faster whether you are 20 or 50. More importantly it can potentially lead to skin cancer. Particularly with the kind of unfiltered sun we are subjected to nowadays. After all these years I always wonder what's there to wonder about Madonna covering while out in the sun. Knowing Madonna and all. The "outfit" is cute, she's on her holiday for god's sake, not yours, and she's not working a red carpet :gent:

Guest Pud Whacker

I have just arrived ! I have just taken this pic !

983767_569742003135668_25430196544261672

fabulous!

---

FMS :rotfl:

the answer is no - shes a koo koo bird!!!

just think a wool sweater is a bit much

oh yeah, thats true. it's weird b/c I see pictures of her in NYC and knowing the weather here, knowing full well its hot as fuck out now. And Madonna is wearing black, long sleeves and a scarf. I wonder why she isn't hot?