MoZella, Toby Gad & Symbolyc One (S1)

Quoted from page five of the new album thread.

:wow:

I found this on Wikipedia:

MoZella

"is an American singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, known for her raspy vocals and smooth, soul/pop sound. Along with her success as a recording artist, MoZella works with other singers and recently co-wrote Miley Cyrus' Billboard #1 "Wrecking Ball". In 2013, Mozella also co-wrote "Tumbling Down" for The Voice winner Tessanne Chin. In addition, she co-wrote "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody" with Goonrock and Fergie for Baz Luhrmann's "The Great Gatsby"."

She was one of the few artists that wasn't dropped by Warner when Madonna left Maverick in 2004. She is currently signed to Motown Records (Universal).

Toby Gad

"is a Los Angeles-based hit producer and songwriter from Germany, perhaps best known for co-writing Fergie's Grammy nominated hit song "Big Girls Don't Cry" as well as co-writing and producing Beyoncé's worldwide #1 hit "If I Were a Boy", and The Veronicas multi-platinum #1 "Untouched". "

He has also worked with acts such as One Direction, Alicia Keys, John Legend, Ricky Martin, Jessie J, Kelly Clarkson, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and Robin Thicke.

Full production discography here.

Symbolyc One aka S1

"is the main producer of the group Strange Fruit Project. His style and production range includes R&B, Soul, Underground and Urban/Crossover Pop . As a platinum-selling producer, S1 has worked with artists such as Beyoncé, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Babyface, Erykah Badu, Stat Quo, Rhymefest, Rah Digga, Ghostface Killah and Little Brother, as well as being a core member in Erykah Badu’s electronic band, The Cannabinoids."

Full production discography here.

Keep up y'all. Or at least learn to google. :1251:

Wrecking Ball is fantastic.

The others are really dull, but ridiculously huge hits - and Madonna's touch would make them so much darker and interesting (she's good at them ballads!).

In other words, bring it, sisters!!!!!

Obviously I would google before creating a thread. I Couldn't find anything. Knew one of you cunts would find the info. Thanks :)

Guest Rachelle of London

Quoted from page five of the new album thread.

Keep up y'all. Or at least learn to google. :1251:

Exactly :lmao:

Exactly :lmao:

:rotfl:

I googled the Strange Fruit Project that S1 is attached to. I liked this track. An instrumentation like this reminds me of a mixture of the light airiness of Falling Free with a little Secret Garden edge. Something like this on the new album would be cool.

Obviously I would google before creating a thread. I Couldn't find anything. Knew one of you cunts would find the info. Thanks :)

Omg it makes perfect sense that you created this thread. Now whatever each of us finds can just post it on here. Don't listen to these fans on here thinking they are so entitled.

What a unique blend of producers/writers. Very curious to see what these 3 contribute with Madonna

It's definitely going to sound very current and modern. Madonna is not creating a new sound. I think she is staying safe in the musical department, but will totally shake things up lyrically. I think she accumulated a lot of passion and has a lot to say!! If anything it may sound more like American Life meets Confessions and cheats with Hard Candy lol

Guest Rachelle of London

Omg it makes perfect sense that you created this thread. Now whatever each of us finds can just post it on here. Don't listen to these fans on here thinking they are so entitled.

Oh shut up and go wank off to your Prism album.

Guest Rachelle of London

We were joking, chill. TRVC knows that, hence being able to call us cunts with a smile.

Thank you. It's quite annoying when these people join MNation, have no clue about the dynamics of the forum or how we interact with each other on here. I can't even deal!

Thank you. It's quite annoying when these people join MNation, have no clue about the dynamics of the forum or how we interact with each other on here. I can't even deal!

Wow ok. So let me guess, anybody new just either have to conform to YOUR dynamics or leave? You have nothing but rude things to say so no, I'm not going to put up with your narcissistic attitude! I would understand if you were a little monster. But you're a Madonna fan. Why are you such an a hole? Do not tell me to "wank" myself to prism please! That is absolutely uncalled for and extremely low of you to say something like that. Are you a low life, bitter queer with no aspect of civil behavior? Or are you a decent person who can reason with respect to others? Please let me know now so I can decide whether to converse with you in the future or just ignore you completely. Thanks.

Guest Rachelle of London

Wow ok. So let me guess, anybody new just either have to conform to YOUR dynamics or leave? You have nothing but rude things to say so no, I'm not going to put up with your narcissistic attitude! I would understand if you were a little monster. But you're a Madonna fan. Why are you such an a hole? Do not tell me to "wank" myself to prism please! That is absolutely uncalled for and extremely low of you to say something like that. Are you a low life, bitter queer with no aspect of civil behavior? Or are you a decent person who can reason with respect to others? Please let me know now so I can decide whether to converse with you in the future or just ignore you completely. Thanks.

"Low life bitter queer." Why the need to be homophobic?

FYI I'm a heterosexual female. :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

I love If I Were A Boy too, these new buch of people she's working it have potential and they're not that mainstream

LOL @Katypatra Chelle is actually a very nice girl, even though she didnt show you such a warm welcome :-)

When did I not show the fool a warm welcome? If you scroll up you can see why I told it to go have a wank. I was joking with TRVC. Nothing to do with me or newbies thinking I am entitled.

What has happened to this place?

You ain't gotta conform to shit, but you gotta understand how the place works. If we're joking with each other and you come in and call people "entitled," well Chelle already let ya know what happens then. :1251:

ANYWAYS.

I did sum research on these people last night and here's what I found.

Okay, I didn't really look into MoZella because I figure she's primarily a singer-songwriter. I figure she'll be working on lyrics and melodies, possibly even backing vocals or instrumentation. Her own music is very straightforward pop. Here is an example of a song she wrote and sung.

Thank You by MoZella

Toby Gad seems to be the most versatile of the three, but is the least impressive in terms of his work imo. He seems the most generic. In a lot of his recent work, he seems to be doing more writing then producing, but here are a couple of examples from last year of his production, featuring him as the sole producer.

"Gentlemen," written by him and Sia Furler or whatever for this random chick.

This JPop song, which has a more interesting production than the song above, but still ain't that great.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x112ydc_kk-ov_music (there ain't a youtube link, sorry :1251:)

Symbolyc 1 is a hip-hop producer that produces for others, has his own group and also produces solo work. He's got an interesting sound, kinda pulling from that early nineties hip-hop sound. Here are some examples of his production work from 2013, featuring him as coproducer with one other person on the first track and sole producer on the second track.

Bad Guy by Eminem (go to 5:10 of this track to hear some interesting changes in production)

Push Thru by Talib Kweli

Note that neither of these are official instrumentals, but they give you a good idea of his sound. If you wanna hear the official songs with the raps and errythang, just search the song names.

To make a long story short, they're all really varied and to make a judgment call on how the collaboration with these three will sound is really impossible.

When did I not show the fool a warm welcome? If you scroll up you can see why I told it to go have a wank. I was joking with TRVC. Nothing to do with me or newbies thinking I am entitled.

What has happened to this place?

Well, "nice girl", this forum is not about you!! Did you create it? Do you own it? I could care less how long you've been trolling on here, but I do not appreciate anyone telling me to "shut up and go wank yourself". That is bullying at its best. I've only been here for a short period of time and already seen other people beside me being bullied. You have to realize this is a public place. This isn't your own retreat with your 5 cyber friends where you can have inside jokes and bully those who don't get them!!! I hope I don't need to explain more to you. Bottom line, respect everyone, especially the "newbies"!!