New music on Feb 9 and the GRAMMYs on Feb 8

Would be great promo...and also a nice book end for when she collects awards for the Rebel Heart album in February 2016. :superman:

She would have to perform with one nominee. So either she sings with that Mongolaj person or... maybe One Republic, are they nominated? Because i sincerely hope that she releases Rebel Heart as second single, but maybe the second single is an unknown song. But yes, it has to be tied up with Grammies.

But to be fair, Living for Love was meant to be the song released on 14th! Then, would she have performed in the Grammies if the original plans had been right? And then with WHOM?

Alicia Keys is listed as part of GIRL, by Pharrell... Album of the Year

i don't know if that will pass....

Nicki Minaj is also nominated by the way...

Oh shoot... she may just present something... i just remembered she performed earlier this year at the Grammys with Open Your Heart....

I had erased that OYH moment, horror!

Nope, she has to make a powerful Living For Love performance with Alicia Keys and somebody doing the male voice, maybe Kayne???

the Grammys producers will do anything they can if they really want MADONNA in their show... HUNG UP was the perfect example... hooking her up with Gorillaz when the actualy animated nominee lasted for just 15 seconds... lolz... I am sure if they want MADONNA to open GRAMMYs 2015, they can easily come up with something/excuse...

Do you think that she'll be showing up to all these awards shows that are coming up (Golden Globes, Grammies, Oscars)? It'll be a way to get her name out there and have the media talking about her. I still hope that she does more promo than the last time with MDNA.

sure but "fans" please don't bitch about the vocals afterwards

I know, right? But if she lip-synchs like in the SB that's not cool either. I always say, "You try singing AND dancing vigorously for 30 years and see how your vocal chords respond!"

Oh, and to the topic at hand: absolutely.

"New music will be added Feb 9."

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a trifecta: Grammy performance of 1st AND 2nd single, new songs, tour announcement.

Do you think that she'll be showing up to all these awards shows that are coming up (Golden Globes, Grammies, Oscars)? It'll be a way to get her name out there and have the media talking about her. I still hope that she does more promo than the last time with MDNA.

The Grammies might be a possibilty. The Golden Globes highly unlikely. She is not nominated, no reason to go. The same goes for the Oscars. Except she pulls out a song for a movie that is released in the next few days before the deadline ends that no one knew about. Now that would be a HUGE surprise. Of course this song needs to be nominated first. I guess there'll be her Oscar bash at Guy Os mansion, but that is a secret affair as always.

Living for Love is the first single, she clearly wants to aim at the general public. So, no song with "bitch" in the title will be a single... Plus, Rebel Heart is the album title, so she'll release the song as a single.

why should she release the worst song (Bitch I m Madonna) as a single and leave the best one unreleased (Ghosttown)?

Did you forget she chose GMAYL as the first single? :lol: lets just hope she'll make better choices now, tho I'm happy with everything I've heard so far, so I wouldn't mind even Bitch Im Madonna.

So If her vocals are were to be rubbish I you agree then you're not a fan. How rediculous?!??? She should just do what everyone else does and do re-recorded vocal live vocal taken and just sing along to certain parts. Nobody ever seems to call out Beyoncé on, she seems to only really sing about a third of the song.

Did you forget she chose GMAYL as the first single? :lol: lets just hope she'll make better choices now, tho I'm happy with everything I've heard so far, so I wouldn't mind even Bitch Im Madonna.

True :lol:

I would love Ghosttown as single.