All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Magician

Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Appalling and heartbreaking
  3. Ciccone's Cheeks

Agree. daily dreadful drama shit *show* (key word) Yes, the media is having meltdowns on camera but they've never done better (TV and print). All comes down to what the head of CBS said (which is how every one of them feels even if they deny it) "Trump won't good for the country, but good for us". That sums it up. Like a shitty, dumb down, D list horror sci fi show. Critically bashed but the studios are doing a killing and people can't turn away and keep watching and desensitized. His #s are at an all time HIGH! Things were bad a year ago but not this bad. Yet his #s were like 10 points less! If anything shit is 100x more off the right wing rails, higher gas prices etc etc...Nah..I think this is what most of America is about and Trump just empowered every one of the closeted or semi closeted racists, bigots, thugs and low lives in a way they've never been. Basically EVERY straight white guy worships this beast. #s with them and his party are insanely high. TOTAL cult. Not at all policy. Economy can crash..worse than 2008- he ain't losing them. I knew that from day 1. He is them. He'll easily win again even if with just 40%. Many people will challenge him. All those votes get split up and he wins (again) by default/ fluke. Only semi shot is if the Dems put up a Michael Avenetti like candidate. Hot, younger, media savvy, charismatic, pitbull, likable, and can get people (esp. young people) off their asses to vote! I can't think of 1 senator who is worth a shit. Only Hillary and Obama 2.0s. :/
  4. Yesterday
  5. functions_X

Music CONSUMPTION topic 2018 version!

I download music and burn in to a blank CD for my car, and at home I listen to downloaded music and youtube
  6. jamesshot

This whole administration is revolting, toxic and evil. The damage done will be long lasting. The Dems could put up the perfect candidate but the fix is in. He is showbiz and know how entertain which is what the people, and the media, want. The media, regardless of how "liberal" idiots think they are, want a Trump second term. A virulent drain of Right wing extremism is taking over the world mostly over immigration/migration. The left needs to figure this issue out or it is lights out for the left for many years.
  7. panchito, payo poney, lanza flechas...really some people capable of the worst things
  8. Are you this passionate about the atrocities that happen in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and the wider muslim world? The stuff that happens in israel pales in comparison to the shit innocent people endure thoughout the middle east region. Yet i feel 95% of the focus is always placed on Israel and the palestinians.
  9. She dissed Cherish recently so she'll perform it for sure
  10. sotos8

Kanye West

yes ,bundle magic!
  11. promise to try

Kanye West

isn´t Dave mathews ´band?
  12. well the refugees are being kept in hotspots in dire conditions and poor hygiene ,the people don't want them and the fascists are creating a hell for them but at least we don't let them drown .And of course we have the madman Erdogan threatening us every other day that he will flood Greece with millions among other threats
  13. Genevieve Vavance

Kanye West

exactly dem cunts
  14. And then you hear all the "panchito" comments.
  15. Jazzy Jan

Heartless, evil and revolting. How can anyone treat people like this in 2018. . Stephen Colbert said it all the other night on his show. From 0.55 onwards
  16. Je5u5

Kanye West

And they will only stop doing it one week before the new Madonna album premieres there.
  17. Magician

These are people not animals my God
  18. I was listening to What It Feels Like For A Girl yesterday and the lyrics are still so powerful and especially appropriate with the whole #MeToo movement going on. I can absolutely see her dusting this off for her next tour.
  19. Mensch

Years and Years

Ugh that last note before the chorus is awful. He should’ve done what M and what almost everyone does if they know a note will be risky live and just sing it differently. Anyhow, the album tracks are all sounding like more conceptualized envisioned stories of the first album which is exciting cause the first record was so strong
  20. Gabriel Ciccone

New Album Means New Tour

Japan deserves more shows of Madonna. If she do 1 show in each dome around the country (Tokyo Dome, Osaka Dome, Fukuoka Dome, Sapporo Dome, Nagoya Dome) would be inbcredible.
  21. Streaming on Spotify premium only for me. Last Cd I bought was Rebel Heart and the one before was MDNA. I still have all my cds, though. Slowly beginning to think I should get rid of them but I'm still hesitating.
  22. acko

New Album Means New Tour

In all fairness though, the crowd would have gone nuts if Hey You was the second song with her talking 2 the crowd 4 the very first time that evening.
  23. Magician

New Album Means New Tour

Same here. When she performed it at Yankee Stadium in NYC the crowd went nuts when she introduced it in her robot voice saying “Wuzzzzzzup NYC if I caaaaan make it here I caaaan make it anywherrrrrrrre!” 🤖
  24. rebelheart

New Album Means New Tour

Yep, if she returns she will probably only do Sydney & Melbourne, but if she chooses a 3rd city again it will be Perth for sure as she's never been & also because it is further away from the east coast.
  1. Load more activity