MadonnaNation.com Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Who knew after all these years Nicks would be the looker between them.
  4. Congratulations to each of the 2019 R&R HOF inductees.
  5. Yesterday
  6. That's what happened to the video screens at The Girlie Show in London.
  7. Is that black line in the middle all the time?
  8. Do you even read the article? From Samsung: A limited number of early Galaxy Fold samples were provided to media for review. We have received a few reports regarding the main display on the samples provided. We will thoroughly inspect these units in person to determine the cause of the matter. Separately, a few reviewers reported having removed the top layer of the display causing damage to the screen. The main display on the Galaxy Fold features a top protective layer, which is part of the display structure designed to protect the screen from unintended scratches. Removing the protective layer or adding adhesives to the main display may cause damage. We will ensure this information is clearly delivered to our customers.
  9. Money is raised all the time for these issues - it is sadly a never ending problem and corrupt politicians, scam artists etc make it so difficult. People do give incredibly generously around the world to help other people. It is wrong though that every time people raise money for something, people are complaining about not putting money somewhere else. Nothing would ever get done if everyone has this attitude. Exactly. The Notre Dame Cathedral is a testament to human achievement as well. History and seeing historic beautiful buildings, monuments etc and what it means to millions of people is incredibly powerful.
  10. Go Samsung, go !! https://www.xda-developers.com/samsung-galaxy-fold-issues-broken/
  11. Some reactions to this are so strange to me. Rolling Stone quoted an architect calling the burning of Notre-Dame "liberating" A politician in my region said it was punishment from God because of France's secularism. Some people can't recognize the incredible human value of such constructions, they can't see how they represent the creativity, knowledge and ability of human beings in building things, yes, things, which is what makes our current safe and leisurly lives possible to begin with. Spirituality isn't dead for everyone, and it once inspired us puny humans to go beyond ourselves, beyond the narcissistic self and beyond our limitations to make something truly amazing and durable. That is also what Notre-Dame represents.
  12. Slow down, Papi. :inlove:

13. Seeing a lot of talk about money being raised for the Notre Dame disaster. I get the history behind the Cathedral. BUT. Why can we not raise that sort of money for under privileged, poor, starving, homeless kids and people at home and around the world? How can a building be more important than those in need?
  14. So does anyone think the Muller report tomorrow will actually include any damaging info on Trump? Or is it more likely Barr will have redacted the most harmful information to keep the president safe?
  15. Just like a prayer Your silhouette can take me there Woman claims she could see ‘silhouette of Jesus’ in Notre Dame fire https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values/jesus-notre-dame-fire-photo
  16. Thank you, @Andra, for sharing the instructions with me about revoking Universal access! You are so kind! I couldn’t respond in the thread, because it is closed now — moving fast around here today! Thanks again, and enjoy the new Madonna music! A cause for celebration! 🙂

1. Andra

Andra

You're welcome peter! Hope you enjoy the new era as well!!! yaaasss!!!!!!!!!

17. Last week
  18. Amazon Germany has listed this and price at 77.99 euro. Pre-order asap before the price goes up.
  1. Load more activity