This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Magician

Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Big businesses need to keep doing things like this to Trump
  3. Today
  4. BrendanT1993

At this point, Donald Trump needs to be extradited to The Netherlands and placed on trial before the Hague. Just because a huge portion of Americans have surrendered their humanity in exchange for sociopathy does not mean the rest of the world has abandoned the rules of justice. Article 7 of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court defines “crimes against humanity" as knowingly committing widespread systematic attacks against a civilian population, including: (d) Deportation or forcible transfer of population; (e) Imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty in violation of fundamental rules of int’l law; (f) Torture; (g) Rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity; (h) Persecution against any identifiable group...on...racial, national, ethnic, cultural...or other grounds that are universally recognized as impermissible under international law, in connection within any act referred to in this paragraph or any crime within the jurisdiction of the Court; (i) Enforced disappearance of persons; (k) Other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing GREAT SUFFERING, or serious injury to body or to mental or physical health... Thus, Trump & his administration have committed many crimes against humanity.
  5. Msig

Eurovision thread

Malta is getting its own version of The X Factor. The first series will be broadcast from October 2018 - it was just announced today that the winner will represent Malta in next year's Eurovision Song Contest.
  6. Apart from M releases, I've bought only a handful of CD albums in the past 4 or 5 years. And once I've ripped them onto my hard drive, I've never taken the actual discs out of their covers. I've also bought a handful of vinyl albums, all of which are numbered limited releases. Most of the time, I stream my music through Google Play Music, which also allows me to upload stuff to my own GPM library if it isn't already in their catalogue. I also have about 14K songs on my hard drive, which I listen to when I'm home. However, most audio files on my hard drive are from before 2016.
  7. XXBrendonXX

Yep! He's left people outraged, blaming the Democrats, so he can swoop in and claim he's fixed it. When all he's going to do is follow the same policy that was in place before without separating the children. And his dulltard of followers will eat it up! #trumpforpesident2020 I think I'm gonna be sick!! 🤢
  8. Haha, well you know I enjoy both shows ☺
  9. Rebel Saviour

This vile orange man should be persecuted for violating human rights. He's really disgusting. He has crossed every possible line.
  10. Matteo Salvini is just scum. That's the only thing I can say about him as italian.
  11. Magician

He manufactures traumas so he can claim victory over a self-made problem!
  12. Jitterbug

Blond Ambition Japan or Nice concert film?

Hate her hair in Nice. Love the Yokohoma ponytails.
  13. strictmachine

Drake

But can we talk about that COAT?!
  14. strictmachine

Drake

He’s such a pussy boy trying to act like he’s a tough guy. Kind of like Justin Timberlake.
  15. Now it is happening with Catalonia too... People being so basic that think that alll the country or all the region is the same and using ugly remarks. Absurd. A coworker of mine whose family is from Castilia has family in Catalonia. His cousins there now are unable to have a normal conversation. And yet THEY ALL come from the same Castilian place!
  16. Normally racism comes from inferiority complex. When I was living in Madrid years ago I shared a flat with two Basque girls. They and their Basque friends always criticised Spain and related the flag and nationality with fascism. ALL OF THEM were sons or daughters from Spaniards . From Galicia or Andalusia. I tried to explain to them that they were insulting not only me, but their parents too and they couldn't even understand. Thank God some months later they got to know Madrid better and many people from other Spanish regions and changed their tune. If people REALLY got to know minorities, nationalities, religions...many toxic behaviours would stop.
  17. Good Grief. With what is happening to the children of immigrants at the moment being separated from their parents and caged, that is exactly what she should be focusing on. Getting that orange evil buffoon of her husband to be more compassionate, humane and not act like a fascist racist.
  18. Magician

Every single person in the Trump administration needs to be hounded 24/7 like this, even when they’re trying to sleep. They don’t deserve any comforts in life for playing a part in ruining so many people’s lives and this country itself.
  19. VogueMusic

jesus fucking christ Demons. All of them.
  20. Supernatural

The anger and disgust is palpable. I hope this is a turning point.
  21. Jazzy Jan

Absolutely disgusting. If this does not get decent Americans up in arms, I don't know what on earth will. Little children in cages crying for their parents and babies being separated from their mothers and being sent to shelters. It is beyond inhumane and an absolute blight on the United States.
  1. Load more activity