MadonnaNation.com Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Madonna new album 2018

Um Major Lazer/Diplo were already producing alot of things already. Even Beyonce and Christina had songs produced by Switch (original member of Major Lazer). The thing is because of the internet nothing will be "underground" or "ahead of the current" again. Fans need to get over this and it's not even important tbh. Bedtime Stories was very current and still a great album. Every Madonna album is great in it's own way and we need to stop judging it in comparison with the outside and just appreciate it in it's own time and space.
  3. Madonna new album 2018

YES, Mirwais is hinting big time..
  4. Vogue from the tours ranked

1. BAT 2. GS 3. S&S 4. MDNA 5. RIT 6. RH
  5. Mariah Carey/KFC thread

Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead.
  6. Madonna Blond Ambition DVD cover

Omg, does anyone have the original image on the front? MadFan want!
  7. Vogue from the tours ranked

1) RIT Love this track opening the show! 2) BAT Just iconic 3) MDNA The flawless stage set up and great costumes. 4) S & S Very energetic dancing & looks great on dvd. 5) TGS Haven’t watched in a while, but remember it’s very good!
  8. Madonna new album 2018

I hope the new album is released in late 2018
  9. Vogue from the tours ranked

Ok so RIT Vogue seems to have fans. I always thought except from the yoga pose at the opening it was a dire performance, from prerecorded voice to dance moves to costumes.
  10. I had an employee who identified as a baby- she tried to sue me, I said baby’s don’t sue and that really pissed her off. She would take coloring books and crayons and would color on her break and before her shift.
  11. Turkey bans all LGBTI events in Ankara, citing security ISTANBUL (AP) — Turkish officials have banned all events by lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and intersex rights groups in the country’s capital, in a move LGBTI organizations call illegal and discriminatory. The ban took effect Saturday for an “indefinite” period and applies to all LGBTI film screenings, theaters, panels and exhibitions. The Ankara governor’s office announced Sunday that the ban was imposed to protect “public security.” It said the events may cause animosity between different groups and endanger “health and morality” as well as the rights and freedoms of others. The governor’s office warned that some groups may be provoked by LGBTI events and take action against participants because of “certain social sensitivities.” Although homosexuality isn’t banned in Turkey and numerous LGBTI associations are legally registered with the state, rights activists say LGBTI individuals face discrimination and stigma. Two Ankara-based LGBTI associations slammed the “arbitrary” ban in a statement late Sunday, saying it violates domestic and international laws. Kaos GL and Pink Life organizations argued the vagueness and wide scope of the decision would legitimize rights violations against LGBTI individuals and turn them into targets. The organizations said the decision would cripple their work to combat discrimination and hate crimes, calling on officials to withdraw the ban. ILGA, a global organization for LGBTI rights, called the ban “a disgraceful breach of fundamental rights and freedoms” and warned that it constituted an example of the “shrinking space” for LGBTI civil society in Turkey. https://apnews.com/440e17e00e8942aead953fe6862d7a8e?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
  12. Whitney 'Can I Be Me'

Im pretty much pissed there are so many music documentaries on Netflix (Whitney, Michael, the unmentionable 💩, and so maaaany others) but of course no Truth Or Dare. Why oh why?
  13. I live for this kind of stuff!! I looked it up right away but I go directly for the source, so forums! Im pretty sure I saw this show of that lady on the picture. Anyway! At the forums I was expecting to be entertained like “this is my dog cage” kind of stuff and no, they don’t post pictures or I have to sign up (no thanks). Anyway they were no fun as they talk weird and I have no idea wtf they are saying, also some identity as angels, other animals, demons, and some people as space, matter and even dust
  14. Vogue from the tours ranked

They are all such highlights RIT BAT-S&S MDNA Girlie
  15. Vogue from the tours ranked

S&S RIT BAT GS MDNA
  16. Vogue from the tours ranked

BAT - iconic RIT - gorgeous, mind-blowing opening number (that scorpion pose ) S&S - best, truest reinvention of the song Girlie Show - the headdress, walking down the runway on the dancers backs ) MDNA - amazing costumes, gorgeous lighting, great performance, but leaned too much on BAT nostalgia to really stand out on its own
  17. Lady Gaga thread

I haven't watched any of that cunt's videos since like 9 months ago
  18. Vogue from the tours ranked

S&S BAT MDNA RIT GS
  19. Today
  20. 1. BAT 2. RIT 3. MDNA 4. S&S 5. GS
  21. Lady Gaga thread

No. Wendy Williams doesn't have the balls to say anything like that against gaga.
  22. Mariah Carey/KFC thread

there is no rolls on missy..... no touch up realnesss
  23. Mariah Carey/KFC thread

I LOVE this place!!
  24. Married her son and then her daughter? Because they “hit it off”??? What the fuck is happening to this world?
  25. Beyoncé Thread

once a basic bitch, always a basic bitch
  26. Madonna new album 2018

devil pray sounds like a current, weirder song from music or even american life. i love it. bloodpop/diplo (sophie) were futuristic for the time but the critics said she followed the trend, even though she did the opposite and was a trendsetter with it. i never liked concept of BIM cuz im more into the acoustic, melancholic stuff, but theres no denying that it has a very futuristic sound (still today)
  27. Beyoncé Thread

So boring, corporate and uncool. BeYAAWWWWWWWNce. Once a Destiny's Child, always a Destiny's Child. And I don't mean that in a good way.
  1. Load more activity