MadonnaNation.com Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. No one on my Facebook mentioned this shit, but only two gay basic guys who eat up everything of what she says. I thought that the casual public would be here for it because of the Super Bowl shit and whatever but nah, only a few gays and her monsters, hopefully no Grammy nom and RHT earns it.
  3. Couldn't agree more It is absolutely outrageous I don't know about other cities across Europe but here in Milan a publicly licensed cab driver has to fork out €100,000 upfront, just to obtain the license. It's like a mortgage basically and it happens to get passed down within the family from one generation to the next in many cases to absorb the costs Why people who work hard and pay all their taxes have to be taken for fools with this crap app economy system? They have been busy destroying the middle and working classes for over a decade now. Unfortunately it's not just the conservative governments doing the nasty job for multinationals, banks and tech company giants but also left leaning politicians. "Job and pension reforms" = more disruption of the job market and work force ahead. See what Macron is trying to implement now in France
  4. Got my Rebel Heart tattoo!

What an amazing job! Congrats. I've wanted a Rebel Heart tattoo since the album was released. I've always said RH was more than an era, it's a lifestyle!
  5. Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

She should definitely get the rights from Pioneer and re-release both the Blond Ambition and The Girlie Show tours on DVD (finally). Maybe as a special 30th Anniversary Edition boxset for either Christmas or the upcoming year. I think that would make most of us really happy.
  6. Victimization. She taught them that. They’re all miserable just like Mother Fraudulent.
  7. i would rather be known as a super bitch then be known as a nice kiss ass sweet person ALL THE FUCKING TIME! lol how boring ass basic is that.
  8. That's the problem. All the flop princesses reference Madonna. Gaga is the only one dumb enough to take other pop stars most iconic looks -- not just Madonna -- and just does nothing with any of it. Her music isn't that good, she's not that good of a singer, etc.
  9. And you know what (lol) if she had tried to erase Madonna but at the same time had been better than her, I could've lived with that. Better music and videos for us to enjoy and nothing wrong with IMPROVING what came before. But here's her critical miscalculation.... BITCH IS REDUCTIVE. That's why Madonna's assessment was so spot on. She was a LESSOR version, so fuck off cunt! Hahahaha (truth tho)
  10. Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

amen to that
  11. Whiny brats, so that cheap fraud didn't start all this? Bullshit. I got 2 words: TEAL AMBITION. Bitch jumping around in a teal wig in a BLATANT rip off of BAT. Sounds innocuous? No it isnt. That was not homage, It was theft! Don't try to rewrite history while I'm on the clock, sweethearts. They tried to erase Madonna. Monsters are so stupid and buying into her she's so original bullshit. I remember! Don't even try it. Gubba started this and it's like I tell ppl irl, you can go ahead and start shit but, be warned, I'll decide when it ends. Your cries of mercy will fall on deaf ears. So long as I draw breath, that broad WILL NOT rewrite history. Yeah we have fun here.. it is all in fun.. but that's only because Lady 6 bucks is completely finished. She's ZERO threat. I said it in one of the first gaga threads I started posting in.. I'm only kicking the corpse. She's a laugh. A joke.
  12. Today
  13. Killer songs Madonna sat on

BEST NIGHT is pure heaven. My favorite from RH.
  14. Currently at 6, down from 4. 46% audience on Rotten Tomatoes
  15. MDNA Skin U.S Launch

I think I’ll go with that first. About time to start taking care for my face as well. :)
  16. I spoke to my cousins best friend last night, she loves Gaga and watched the doc, she said the Madonna references were unneeded and came off desperate.
  17. This is honestly unbelievable. Madonna didn’t bring that up until a year later, in an interview, where she was asked about it. Before that gags had lied about Madonna approving it, and then she had that meltdown in an interview. Fast forward to those photos of them at the met gala, and everyone thought this shit was over. But then, in a docu 2017, gags brings is up again, accuses Madonna of not having the balls to say it to her face while she herself has pretended and acted nice at the met gala and now talks shit about Madonna on camera. I saw her stans lashing out at Joseph Khan on twitter because he said gags misrepresented what happened between them, and her stans are mad at him, saying it happened years ago, he’s only trying to get attention blah blah, but he was responding to an accusation gags made during her recent tour!!! So SHE brought it up, not him. But according to them she’s always the poor little victim boo hoo
  18. Killer songs Madonna sat on

There are some Skin promo mixes by Club 69/Collaboration (Calderone/Thunderpuss) . One is on Calderone's compilation E=VC2, Vol. 2. The other Waiting "remix" is Did You Do it?
  19. Roger Friedman Strikes Again

Yeah! After each episode he usually wrote very negative article. I paid attention because I was familiar with his Madonna hate.
  20. MDNA Skin U.S Launch

about the skincare line, if you want to try something, go with something cheaper first, like the cleanser.... the products are definitely high quality, but if they're not suitable for your skin type, it will be a waste of money.... the cleanser is more likely to be suitable for every skin type, and cleansing is an important step, so it's a good investment.
  21. Roger Friedman Strikes Again

He hated s3 of Twin Peaks? Yeah he’s definitely a tasteless flop
  22. Got my Rebel Heart tattoo!

Amazing tattoo!
  1. Load more activity