MadonnaNation.com Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. promise to try

North Macedonia

macedonia, yes, is a very sweet fruits salda, we eat in christmas. about the country, good for the politicians that want to solve proiblems. And it´s not a weird thing to have same names in different states, we have basque country in different states, even two different Navarre parlaments, so I guess the rest of the countries are not so different.they shouldn´t be, I mean, borders and states are not always related to history, names or nations, cultures...
  3. Ciccone's Cheeks

Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Yup. And Avenatti *positively in his sly, slick, suave, vicious stud man way is um..the ONLY one (so far! :/ ) out of the *entire crap-fest (1990s era shiate Dem party) who almost 100% would instantly harpoon Trump etc..on any debate stage anywhere anytime lmao
  4. Ciccone's Cheeks

This HOT genuine brilliant cunning scruffy silver fcker would effortlessly destroy Trump..basically everywhere (including every wasteland dopey REDneck state lol!)
  5. MeakMaker

Id say Avenatti for president. The Dems need an outsider ASAP. Someone with a brain, honesty and values. We all know people have lost trust in politicians. Anyone who talks against the system or the Washington elite seem to resonate more to the everyday audience. That was Trumps only strength but he doesnt have a brain, neither honesty and values/compassion.
  6. I really like the Spanish sections. They often end up as one of my fave parts of the show
  7. impr3ssive_instant

Avenatti
  8. more theater think Girlie show.........
  9. So sad to hear Koko is gone. What a beautiful, loving, sweet, and intelligent creature. Thanks for posting, @Jazzy Jan. As I was entering the thread, I started to think, “Isn’t Koko the one who met Robin Williams?” So charming how she fancied him! (But then who couldn’t fall for Robin? RIP, Robin, too.) 😥
  10. Yep. It was essentially the dullest segment in each of these tours.
  11. Marco

Agreed. SJW's always crack me up when they yell "asking for someone younger and with a fresher perspective is a contribution to ageism". Except it isn't because America literally deserves a President that's a fresh face but is most importantly not in any way, shape or form tied to a toxic surname. Avenatti is a great candidate like you pointed out. He's articulate and very much capable of sharing his perspective without resorting to contrived victim playing or hate speech. And not that it matters much in this discussion but he's also quite the silver fox lol.
  12. Ciccone's Cheeks

no. lol Would've been better than wad of shitRump, obviously. But NOT again though in 2020. Someone new and (refer to my post above).
  13. Marco

What were your thoughts on Sanders back in 2016?
  14. Magician

Those tapes will barely hurt him this far into the game. The Democrats badly need to find a very powerful candidate that reinvents the wheel. Nothing less than that.
  15. Ciccone's Cheeks

Dems ONLY shot (and they need to figure this shit out like super soon! :/) is to have someone who is a killer and could slice up Trump 24/7 online and the media but likable, charismatic, unifying, attractive, younger or younger-ish and is as anti Hillary, Kerry and Obama as possible. Must be something different. A Michael Avenetti type...someone who Trump pussies out to. NO more celebs. Someone who has some competence on how the govt. works and gets people off their asses in a way that makes Obama 2008 look like Hillary in 2016. Gut is telling me Kamala Harris is a shoe in for VP nominee but def. not President.
  16. impr3ssive_instant

A tape of him saying the N word would only energize his base. The only way to nullify his agenda is to show up to vote. And you better believe the GOP will try every type of voter suppression fuckery they can to stay in power, so people have to show up in overwhelming numbers.
  17. Ciccone's Cheeks

Tom Arnold was a raging incoherent mess esp on CNN. I saw it live. Was more than 'nerves'. He def seemed strung out and/ or in a manic state. At this point though don't give a shit- as long as SOMEone (however crazy, incoherent etc..) *seriously has 'something' that's somehow worse than Access Hollywood. Dunno what the hell it could be at this point. Even if it's clips of him peeping on or having sex with a minor at one of his pageants...would NOT matter. Remember his party endorsed Roy Moore!! :# Less than 2 yrs ago I would've said the N word tapes alone would bury him. But things (his base and a LOT of the US) would either get even more energized (at least 25% of the f'king country) OR are just soo numb and wouldn't at all be surprised at this point and give him another f'king pass! It's beyond insane how this demon wad of blob has green lit/conditioned people to be as in the gutter as he and his minion low life administration is.
  18. Yesterday
  19. anything but the dead beaten world music segment pls thx
  20. Still makes Tour 11 absolute shit.
  21. Supernatural

I saw Arnold on TV last night, it's clear he is promoting himself here. He said there are the N word tapes but also tapes of Dump sexually harassing women. Someone is sitting on them and won't give them to either side, but may have to release them due to a lawsuit brought by one of the women.
  22. Haha, not how I envision it. As if Janet of all people knows about stuff like that.
  23. I like that! Guuuurl, sounds like a 90s Janet show.
  1. Load more activity