Wembley 1/8 fan reports & fan pics

Apples388

Sorry HEC, I know this is your thing.. but I'm just posting this in anticipation for tomorrow.. God I can't wait! :wow:

The Queen is coming to London and we are going to do her proud!

I do hope SUEDE will be in the QUEUE doing his THANG..

ie a girlie wank on a red bed to impress the crowds

Guest hyperballad_brad

I woke up at 6.30 with the worst butterflies ever! They've gone away now but they'll be back later methinks!!! IM SO EXCITED!

Well! That's today's clinic done - I had booked a short list in anticipation. Back home now, getting ready.. I want to avoid rush hour traffic.. I might meet up with some ICONers.. but don't tell anyone..

OK I'll be off soon.

MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA

Not only will Dannii and Kylie be sitting with the plebs after paying for their own tickets like last time, they certainly won't be anywhere near backstage.

Well! I'm home. Exhausted, excited, psyched, bewildered, bedazzled, comfounded, dumstruck.. all of those things and more. What a concert! I knew I was going to enjoy this show from all the previews and downloads (:shy: ) but being there is a completely different experience of course.

Where to begin? Honestly, I don't know.. I'm too tired to post a full review at this point but suffice to say I had a great time and the whole thing just passed by so quickly... it was as if she was on for ten minutes!

I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever. Why did she not sing this, why did she not wear that, why did she not dance like this.. blah blah blah.. it was a spectacular show from start to finish and I wouldn't want it any other way.

I found myself actually enjoying the Confessions songs more than the old songs! Even those songs which aren't really my favourites on the album like "Isaac" or "Like it or Not" had metamorphosed into fierce live performances - the latter in particular was pure old school Madonna, and most certainly the "Nobody Knows Me" or "In This Life" of this tour for me.

She was like a ball of energy and she was lapping everyone else's energy up with her. She talked a bit with the audience. She said, "I never thought I'd say this about London but.. it's good to be home! I missed my house, I missed my horse.. I even missed the congestion charge." :D She then said she was just joking. "We need to do something about that." Tight arse Esther. Otherwise the banter was similar to other concerts - "A lot of people talk the talk, but how many walk the walk?" etc. But she did ask if we missed her.. "Did you miss me? Did you really miss me? Did you really really really miss me?" :D

During "Let it Will Be" she grabbed one of those cheapskate stetsons a rubbish gay was wearing and put it on while dancing.. she threw it back to the audience later.. I was very close to grabbing it but.. I didn't. :(

It was just so great to be so close.. her sweat actually hit me a few times. :D

I still feel like I'm there. I close my eyes and I can see her bum in my face humping the boombox.. or Hypnosis doing his contortions.. or her gleeful Dita-esque face as she whips Jason.. or that dazzling "Lucky Star" cape with all those lights.. it's almost too much in one go I swear!

BEST NIGHT EVER :wow:

Oh I took loads of photos, will be posting them soon.

Thanks for ur report Suedy, cant wait to see ur London pics! Oh and you should post one of yourself at the venue! :) Loved her comments of missing London

Did she change the London dissing line in ILNY? Did she had to explain the song again that is all about the New York state of mind?

Guest Little Red
It was just so great to be so close.. her sweat actually hit me a few times. :D

I am entering the Icon front row contest right NOW! :horny:

Thanks for the first review.

I have to say here -

1. The bitch moves very fast! It was difficult to get a nice picture that didn't get blurry.

2. Whenever she did look in my direction I was too busy being in awe with her than to be able to operate my camera. :shy:

CT5.jpg

CT6.jpg

CT7.jpg

CT8.jpg

CT9.jpg

B4, row 6

I was chatting with some people outside the venue.. and this girl got B3 tickets (arguably the best seats in the house - they're right opposite the catwalk!) from the box office at 6:30!