Madonna MSG June 29th!

Camacho

fuck fuck fuck, my post was lost!!! :hurt: Anyway, I have no time and lucidity (I'm a bit :boozehound:) to retype all that now, but the show was great again! Ugh, I still haven't reviewed the June 28th show! Anyway, I liked the show even more now! She still didn't get a mega-reaction for I LOVE NEW YORK, but the crowd was definitely an improvement where it was dead last night (towards the front of the floors) and Madonna was in a better mood despite only having 3 hours sleep this morning, according to her. In I LOVE NEW YORK she was really rocking out hard (hey simply strumming a guitar can be exhausting when looking that fabulous :D) and for a longer time. Oh, before the show I told everybody in my area (I was in the 2nd row left floor) to not be reserved and to go crazy whenever Madonna came right by us. Everybody in my row were Iconers, so of course us loons were going crazy. That's how it should be for all her shows! Reserve the first batch of rows for her fanclub and contest winners, and make it a no-VIP-wanting-to-be-seen zone! We were all screaming, singing, jumping so much. We'd motion to people behind us and near us to raise their arms for THE QUEEN. OMG, it was so funny, Madonna could hear us loudly singing along during Paradise and Drowned World. She was so pleased. It's so surreal to look into her eyes. She was watching me (yes she was dammit!) me singing along and looked so appreciative! Ugh, have a lot more to say about the show, but have no time now!

I spotted Felicity Huffman going into MSG. Also at the show was Yankee baseball player Alex Rodriguez. And more excitedly LENNY KRAVITZ! Madonna knew he was there and would smile and sing right at him! He was right against the catwalk and bopped his through the whole show. He was definitely having a good time. And he was looking up at her with such respect, it was so incredibly cool to witness :clap:

I snapped photos, but that will have to wait! I need sleep and have a lot of things to do tomorrow.

After all these years, it was awesome FINALLY hanging out with you Holidayguy, thebigham, Humble Neighborhood after the show :flirt:

Oh, and Carta from here was seated right next to me! I hope you didn't get freaked out how we were ridiculously carrying on during the show! Me and the other guy next to me were so loud and crazy! :D I wish I got his name down, he was so funny. But you were certainly having a good time there too! That's so fucking cool you made the long journey from Australia to NYC to see the show twice!!! Sooo worth it! :)

Thats great! What is Lenny doing with a flag of my country Puerto Rico??? LOL!

It would be cool if someone has pics of Julia at MSG! :)

I am glad that you had a great time Sly keep the reports coming!

Yeah at 1st I was wondering there why he had a P.R. flag but it was the lady next to him holding it. 4 more shows to go for me! :crazy: :rockon: I love Esther so much :inlove: Here's another 2 pics from the show (I have many more but I'm only have time to be online for a short bit today :grr:)

june29musicinferno0vf.jpg

june29hotsweatymama5ki.jpg

Guest jamesshot

I will be there on the 1st. Supposed to hang out with Slyguy and JR...I hope, anyone else wanna hang out, I am staying at the Hotel Pennsylvania...contact Slyguy if you wanna meet either the 1st or 2nd..he has my contact info.

Yeeeessss, was great to meet Hector and Miguel- aka Sly and Humble. :) And to see thebigham for the first time in 4 years and change!

The night was great, but went by so fast- so much for "Time goes by so slowly!"

I got down and dirty in my dancing frenzy after the late meal, but no pictures of that. :D I was so constrained at the concert, to do the kind of dancing I do, I just totally let loose afterwards!

Thanks guys!

yeah, your pics are nice and clear, slyguy. you must have a nice camera...

Yeah it's pretty good for a pocket size camera. It's a Panasonic TZ-1. Strong zoom (10x optical zoom), the settings aren't super difficult to play around with, and it takes very large images in very good to excellent quality most of the time. It also has image stabiliztion -- blurry pictures happen less often because it prevents camera shake. I was reading camera reviews online, and this one seemed ideal for me and I liked the pics owners were getting with it. Not as strong as a professional camera (which I can use if I wanted to), but those are too damn huge & cumbersome for me to carry around anywhere -- especially to a show that I want to dance/jump a lot in, and more frustrating/maddening to use with their endless settings. You can read more about the camera here: -link-

This camera fits my needs (and then some) for all of the type of pics I take throughout the year. It's harder to take good pics in concert than a portrait of sombody in a room or simple landscape outside because in a concert there's so much fast pace, darkness, flashing lights, etc. Ugh, and there's sometimes audience members in the rows in front of you whose heads blocks your camera's view the moment you click the camera and you end up with a humongous pic of somebody's brillo hair! :grr: I've taken pics at concerts many times over the years, so experience helps me as well.

agclef, here's some more of my pics from the show :flirt:

(warning: this page will load slow if you're on dial-up!)

june29hottiesgiddyup6ty.jpg

june29estherlikeshorse9bq.jpg

What are you looking at? :boxing:

june29estherwantshector7hh.jpg

june29discoresurrection7ga.jpg