Sarah Palin

:chuckle:

https://nypost.com/2018/07/10/sarah-palin-i-was-tricked-into-interview-with-sacha-baron-cohen/

Sarah Palin: I was tricked into interview with Sacha Baron Cohen

By Nolan Hicks

July 10, 2018 | 7:33pm | Updated

sarah-palin-sacha.jpg?quality=80&strip=a

A clearly peeved Sarah Palin disclosed Tuesday that she was duped into giving an interview to comedian Sacha Baron Cohen — who posed as a disabled vet — for his new program on Showtime.

The former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate said she and her daughter, Piper, flew across the country to sit down for what was purportedly an interview for a documentary about veterans’ issues.

“Yup — we were duped. Ya’ got me, Sacha. Feel better now?” Palin wrote on Facebook.

“I join a long list of American public personalities who have fallen victim to the evil, exploitive, sick ‘humor’ of the British ‘comedian’ Sacha Baron Cohen, enabled and sponsored by CBS/Showtime.”

She continued: “This ‘legit opportunity’ to honor American Vets and contribute to a ‘legit Showtime historical documentary’ was requested of me via a speakers bureau.”

Palin went on to say that she and one of her daughters traveled across the country to meet with Cohen, who, she says, “had heavily disguised himself as a disabled U.S. Veteran, fake wheelchair and all.

“Out of respect for what I was led to believe would be a thoughtful discussion with someone who had served in uniform, I sat through a long ‘interview’ full of Hollywoodism’s disrespect and sarcasm – but finally had enough and literally, physically removed my mic and walked out, much to Cohen’s chagrin. The disrespect of our US military and middle-class Americans via Cohen’s foreign commentaries under the guise of interview questions was perverse,” she said.

In apparent retribution, Palin said, the show’s staff “purposefully dropped my daughter and me off at the wrong Washington, DC airport after the fake interview, knowing we’d miss all flights back home to Alaska. After refusing to take our calls to help get us out of the bind they’d put us in for three days, I wrote this off as yet another example of the sick nature that is media-slash-entertainment today.” :rotfl:

Promo materials from the upcoming show, “Who Is America?” also show that former Vice President Dick Cheney also sat for an interview with the comedian/prankster.

Palin called on Showtime to donate the proceeds of the show to veterans groups, which she accused Cohen of mocking.

There was no immediate response from Showtime.

1 hour ago, Magician said:

:chuckle:

https://nypost.com/2018/07/10/sarah-palin-i-was-tricked-into-interview-with-sacha-baron-cohen/

Sarah Palin: I was tricked into interview with Sacha Baron Cohen

By Nolan Hicks

July 10, 2018 | 7:33pm | Updated

sarah-palin-sacha.jpg?quality=80&strip=a

A clearly peeved Sarah Palin disclosed Tuesday that she was duped into giving an interview to comedian Sacha Baron Cohen — who posed as a disabled vet — for his new program on Showtime.

The former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate said she and her daughter, Piper, flew across the country to sit down for what was purportedly an interview for a documentary about veterans’ issues.

“Yup — we were duped. Ya’ got me, Sacha. Feel better now?” Palin wrote on Facebook.

“I join a long list of American public personalities who have fallen victim to the evil, exploitive, sick ‘humor’ of the British ‘comedian’ Sacha Baron Cohen, enabled and sponsored by CBS/Showtime.”

She continued: “This ‘legit opportunity’ to honor American Vets and contribute to a ‘legit Showtime historical documentary’ was requested of me via a speakers bureau.”

Palin went on to say that she and one of her daughters traveled across the country to meet with Cohen, who, she says, “had heavily disguised himself as a disabled U.S. Veteran, fake wheelchair and all.

“Out of respect for what I was led to believe would be a thoughtful discussion with someone who had served in uniform, I sat through a long ‘interview’ full of Hollywoodism’s disrespect and sarcasm – but finally had enough and literally, physically removed my mic and walked out, much to Cohen’s chagrin. The disrespect of our US military and middle-class Americans via Cohen’s foreign commentaries under the guise of interview questions was perverse,” she said.

In apparent retribution, Palin said, the show’s staff “purposefully dropped my daughter and me off at the wrong Washington, DC airport after the fake interview, knowing we’d miss all flights back home to Alaska. After refusing to take our calls to help get us out of the bind they’d put us in for three days, I wrote this off as yet another example of the sick nature that is media-slash-entertainment today.” :rotfl:

Promo materials from the upcoming show, “Who Is America?” also show that former Vice President Dick Cheney also sat for an interview with the comedian/prankster.

Palin called on Showtime to donate the proceeds of the show to veterans groups, which she accused Cohen of mocking.

There was no immediate response from Showtime.

fwtlg.jpg

Only someone as mind boggling stupid as Sarah Palin could be 'duped' like this. Doesn't she have assistants or publicists or ANYONE that filters this shit for her? 

God she's the fucking worst. The original Donald Trump who helped usher in the current toxic political climate we're in. 

Cunt. 

She really has done so much damage to the political landscape.  Watching documentaries on Trump,  it was this stupid horrible woman who truly preceded him with the cult like followers who applaud racism and the whole culture.  Gave them a voice and that carried on to Trump who she endorses.  John McCain make the worst choice ever choosing her as his running mate and watching their rallies recently on a documentary on him, it was painful to see him being booed by people who did not like him calling out their racism about Obama.  She is as thick as two planks of wood but speaks the language that Trumpers understand and relish in.  

To be fair to Caribou Barbie he also tricked Bernie Sanders, Howard Dean, and Dick Cheney (who has Secret Service protection to this day). There's no one better at this game than SBC.

• 3 years later...

I find it very sad how so much of America seems to see vaccination as a political issue. Well, from what I have seen on media reports.   I don't see it here in Australia  ( apart from people who are in the deep conspiracy theory crowd )  I have found in Australia,  it is NOT any political issue.  People in general regardless of political affiliation all get vaccinated to be safe from severe sickness.  I truly don't see why so many Republicans are anti vaccination and masks.  It is a health issue, not a political issue at all.